Week 9 pick ems **Thursday Game **

Cossacks

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You should add in one College game as a bonus point special starting next week

Hell nah! Now we can do a CFB one next year. Maybe buy in on that one! I’m getting my balls handed to me in my NFL pick em. Won’t be winning the 3k this year 😂.

31EEFECB-4194-48F5-A91F-2E3CD04EA37D.png

6 hours ago, Reb72 said:

And another streak will end in a couple of weeks when WM loses to Ruston.  Ruston hasn't beaten the Rebs since 1990 and it will ensure WM's string of District Championships will end at 24 just as their streak of consecutive District wins ended at 100 last night.  Pretty sad state of affairs for this once proud program.

Wish I could say you were correct in them calling for Arledge's head but it was made clear long ago that he will leave on his own terms.

You do realize the win by Ouachita last night was the result of them hiring former WM assistant Todd Garvin who was fired by Arledge for voicing his opinion on the need for the Rebs to change philosophies...  this in his 1st year as the Ouachita Head Coach.  WM is headed toward becoming everyone's homecoming game again

That’s cold ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reb72 said:

WM is headed toward becoming everyone's homecoming game again

Don't worry bro... Similar situation in Moultrie too. Built all this nice shit for the kids to practice and play, and down to about 70 on the roster and our defense acting like they're playing flag football. 

We're right there with ya. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't worry bro... Similar situation in Moultrie too. Built all this nice shit for the kids to practice and play, and down to about 70 on the roster and our defense acting like they're playing flag football. 

We're right there with ya. 

Tift on the up & up... 

Colquitt County on the Down low... 

It's the early 2000s all over again... 

Atleast Rogers is winning but I have to wonder.... 

Is the taste of Rush still in some peoples mouth.... 

They've gotten spoiled by winning titles and playing at a level that Rogers let's be honest probably isn't going to replicate.... 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tift on the up & up... 

Colquitt County on the Down low... 

It's the early 2000s all over again... 

Atleast Rogers is winning but I have to wonder.... 

Is the taste of Rush still in some peoples mouth.... 

They've gotten spoiled by winning titles and playing at a level that Rogers let's be honest probably isn't going to replicate.... 

Nobody will replicate it. I honestly don't think people completely expect anyone to. They understand. 

Rogers is fucking up. He's lost 30% of the roster since the start of the season and is now losing Packer Nation. I'm as die hard as they come and I'm calling him out now too. What happened at Lowndes last night was a fucking embarrassment. I'd legit fire the entire staff. Everybody. Even the damn bus drivers. 

We're winning vs. Alcovy, Heritage, and shit bro. Our fans are savvy. We've been around the block a few times. You ain't pulling no wool over these fans eyes by beating on Alcovy and Heritages of the world. 

We'll be lucky to beat yall and we'll be another second round exit. 

Next year we'll be rebuilding o line but kids ain't wanting to play for this guy. 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody will replicate it. I honestly don't think people completely expect anyone to. They understand. 

Rogers is fucking up. He's lost 30% of the roster since the start of the season and is now losing Packer Nation. I'm as die hard as they come and I'm calling him out now too. What happened at Lownde last night was a fucking embarrassment. I'd legit fire the entire staff. Everybody. Even the damn bus drivers. 

We're winning vs. Alcovy, Heritage, and shit bro. Our fans are savvy. We've been around the block a few times. You ain't pulling no wool over these fans eyes by beating on Alcovy and Heritages of the world. 

We'll be lucky to beat yall and we'll be another second round exit. 

Next year we'll be rebuilding o line but kids ain't wanting to play. 

Rogers jumped from coaching a Decent 5A program to taking over a big time 7A program... 

I think yalls BOE moved to fast too... 

You cant tell me that better names other than Rogers didn't pop up... 

I'm not completely in the loop but I heard there where some big names flying around yalls HC opening.... 

I'm surprised yall took Rogers so quickly... 

Rogers best record at Jones County was 12-2... 

Which isn't bad... 

But take into account he's in a region where during the time his only competition was Stockbridge... 

STOCKBRIDGE

Let that one sink in.... 

Stockbridge was doing good during the time but Coach Whitley left around the same time Rogers did... but that's a story for another day... 

My point is everyone has to have a chance to prove themselves.... 

But Colquitt was a big job... 

Rogers might have been in over his head.... 

When you're playing in a mediocre 5A region the jump to 7A is a big one....

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Rogers jumped from coaching a Decent 5A program to taking over a big time 7A program... 

I think yalls BOE moved to fast too... 

You cant tell me that better names other than Rogers didn't pop up... 

I'm not completely in the loop but I heard there where some big names flying around yalls HC opening.... 

I'm surprised yall took Rogers so quickly... 

Don't get me wrong... Rogers is a great dude. All the coaches are good men. Apparently they can't win the team over though. Being good men doesn't exactly mean you can coach football in Region 1 7A. 

There were some big names contacted. Idk all of it, but, I was told they told Tom Knotts they were going a different way. Idk how true that is, but, the way they wanted to go is starting to look evident. Right? 

From feared to teams knocking the door down wanting to get them a piece. xD

From having 10 to 15 scouts on the sidelines for a big game to pretty much none. 

Etc. 

No hype. No nothing. People are reluctant to smack talk because who the hell knows if the real defense will show up or if it will be that dollar store version we saw last night. 

Offensively we're good this year. We have a legit power 5/SEC tight end that I think only got targeted twice last night. There's so much to be upset about the game plan, the clock management and the execution. We simply aren't used to that in Moultrie. 

These coaches better know how to shut out the noise because it's about to get loud. I know they think it's been loud, but they ain't seen shit yet. If pressure bursts pipes or makes diamonds, one or the other about to happen to these guys. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't get me wrong... Rogers is a great dude. All the coaches are good men. Apparently they can't win the team over though. Being good men doesn't exactly mean you can coach football in Region 1 7A. 

There were some big names contacted. Idk all of it, but, I was told they told Tom Knotts they were going a different way. Idk how true that is, but, the way they wanted to go is starting to look evident. Right? 

From having 10 to 15 scouts on the sidelines for a big game to pretty much none. 

Etc. 

No hype. No nothing. People are reluctant to smack talk because who the hell knows if the real defense will show up or if it will be that dollar store version we saw last night. 

Offensively we're good this year. We have a legit power 5/SEC tight end that I think only got targeted twice last night. There's so much to be upset about the game plan, the clock management and the execution. We simply aren't used to that in Moultrie. 

These coaches better know how to shut out the noise because it's about to get loud. I know they think it's been loud, but they ain't seen shit yet. If pressure bursts pipes or makes diamonds, one or the other about to happen to these guys. 

Tom Knotts has been knocking on the door of South GA for a minute... 

His name was flying around Valdosta before they hired rodemaker and before they hired Rush... 

He's been trying... 

I think he's about done hitting his stride in South Carolina... and he's trying to break way in Georgia... 

Idk what the BOE was thinking.... 

But Rush shouldn't have been the only one out the door that day he got fired... 

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Rogers best record at Jones County was 12-2... 

Which isn't bad... 

But take into account he's in a region where during the time his only competition was Stockbridge... 

STOCKBRIDGE

Let that one sink in.... 

Stockbridge was doing good during the time but Coach Whitley left around the same time Rogers did... but that's a story for another day... 

My point is everyone has to have a chance to prove themselves.... 

But Colquitt was a big job... 

Rogers might have been in over his head.... 

When you're playing in a mediocre 5A region the jump to 7A is a big one....

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Etc. 

• Haha 1

• dntn31 unpinned this topic