Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

On 11/16/2021 at 9:45 AM, Nolebull813 said:

So a criminal gets killed for being a piece of shit criminal, which sparks more criminals to engage in criminal behavior all around a city, and when people defend family, friends and property they are the problem? 

Get these left wing piece of scum out of here. Dan, Buford and 66 are the lowest of the low in society. Straight scum on the side of a shoe. Cheerleaders for domestic terrorists and child rapists. That’s the hill they die on 

Nolebull, the perpetual lowest hanging fruit (cake). No one HERE is an advocate for arson, rape, murder, looters, defunding the police, and drunken students flipping cars. We don't throw the RIGHT'S basket classes : Oklahoma City bomber, Dylann Roof, Doctor assassins, church burnings, ignorant militias, KKK, and other whack jobs on YOUR SIDE OF THE POLITCAL SPECTRUM in your face repeatedly every F'ing day!!  My conclusion with 15 seconds of shallow thought is you're a disingenuous cocksucker......I mean that in a nice way.....on your knees boy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Nolebull, the perpetual lowest hanging fruit (cake). No one HERE is an advocate for arson, rape, murder, looters, defunding the police, and drunken students flipping cars. [They seem to do a great job turning a blind eye to it at a minimum] We don't throw the RIGHT'S basket classes : Oklahoma City bomber [30 year-old case by whack jobs seeking revenge for the Waco Branch Davidian incident], Dylann Roof [mentally ill, one sick kid. how many BLM and Antifa violent rioters are there?], Doctor assassins [rare], church burnings [seems you might want to look into these as many were staged by leftists], ignorant militias [there are some. how many cities have they torched and looted?], KKK [begun by Dems, once millions strong, now supposedly "ours" and they number in the single-digit thousands. You're welcome, I guess. Again, how many cities have they torched and looted lately?], and other whack jobs on YOUR SIDE OF THE POLITCAL SPECTRUM in your face repeatedly every F'ing day!!  My conclusion with 15 seconds of shallow thought is you're a disingenuous cocksucker......I mean that in a nice way.....on your knees boy.

And I think you'll need to be MUCH nicer to Nole if you expect him to give you a smoker.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, concha said:

And I think you'll need to be MUCH nicer to Nole if you expect him to give you a smoker.

No smoke. Danny has potential. I just don’t think he is articulating himself adequately. 

I think he meant to say I’m glad the pedophile is dead. He shouldn’t have been causing terror and now he is giving Satan a 12 o clock smoker right now. And the earth has been set back to its proper axis 

• Haha 2

concha

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

Nolebull, the perpetual lowest hanging fruit (cake). No one HERE is an advocate for arson, rape, murder, looters, defunding the police, and drunken students flipping cars. [They seem to do a great job turning a blind eye to it at a minimum] We don't throw the RIGHT'S basket classes : Oklahoma City bomber [30 year-old case by whack jobs seeking revenge for the Waco Branch Davidian incident], Dylann Roof [mentally ill, one sick kid. how many BLM and Antifa violent rioters are there?], Doctor assassins [rare], church burnings [seems you might want to look into these as many were staged by leftists], ignorant militias [there are some. how many cities have they torched and looted?], KKK [begun by Dems, once millions strong, now supposedly "ours" and they number in the single-digit thousands. You're welcome, I guess. Again, how many cities have they torched and looted lately?], and other whack jobs on YOUR SIDE OF THE POLITCAL SPECTRUM in your face repeatedly every F'ing day!!  My conclusion with 15 seconds of shallow thought is you're a disingenuous cocksucker......I mean that in a nice way.....on your knees boy.

Come on man, who's being disingenuous now. Your RIGHT has many more anti-government loons (masquerading as flag waving patriots) then the fringe left. All the while HATING MORE THAN HALF THE WORLDS POPULATION  because of their look or station in life. The KKK and other white HATE groups haven't voted blue since the civil rights movement of the 1950's. I don't associate you with any of this. You're just a misguided older fella that's lost his way, his purpose. You've run amok. Trumpy wasn't good for you.     

•  
  •  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

Come on man, who's being disingenuous now. Your RIGHT has many more anti-government loons (masquerading as flag waving patriots) then the fringe left. All the while HATING MORE THAN HALF THE WORLDS POPULATION  because of their look or station in life. The KKK and other white HATE groups haven't voted blue since the civil rights movement of the 1950's. I don't associate you with any of this. You're just a misguided older fella that's lost his way, his purpose. You've run amok. Trumpy wasn't good for you.     

•  
  •  
You might want to redefine. There are plenty of pro-constitution folks on the right.

And do yourself a favor with the "hating half the world's population because of how they look r their station" crap. Stow that BS. You just confirm what a buffoon you are as you vote for the party that has lied to and exploited African-Americans since the so-called "Great Society"'

I personally don't know any KKK members, but I'll defer to your expertise as to how they now vote. It really doesn't matter as they'd have a hard time filling a good-sized high school football stadium these days.

The funny thing is that when Joe Biden eulogized at Robert Byrd‘s funeral, left wing media was more obsessed with debunking claims that he was a grand Wizard. He was as “only” an active member and never rose to the rank of grand wizard. So it’s not as bad. Lol. 

Daytona Dan’s ideological-equals all kept voting this KKK member into power. 

If the people who think like Dan had their way, his kids and grandkids would still be going to Campbell high in Daytona instead of Mainland or Seabreeze. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Only in the mind of one such as Dimbecile could anyone think that the juror' are not worried about the fate of their community.

Why worry, right?

20200824_042614-967x1024.jpg

and what exactly did your boy Bucky say??..."terrified their lives could be ruined for finding him not guilty"....he didn't say anything about them being worried about their community?....you just made that up...just like Buck playing mind reader from the sidelines...two clowns...🤡..🤡

• Thanks 1