Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

10 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

To quote Concha :

You (Dan) just confirm what a buffoon you are as you vote for the party that has lied to and exploited African-Americans since the so-called "Great Society"'

.....And you just re-confirmed the lowlife racist that you are.  Yes all knowing WHITE MAN, since exploited African-Americans in huge majorities vote with the Democratic Party, then according to your bigoted rationale they must not be  "INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM."  Blacks have had it all wrong for more than 55 years ( DEMOCRATIC VOTING RIGHTS ACT ).  Craw back under that rock you inhabit and let African-Americans detemine what's in THEIR BEST INTEREST........F'ing  redneck. 

Care for a rebuttal..... you POS

• Haha 1

The Imbecile Twins struttin' their stuff.

He had an illegal gun!!!!  WRONG

He's a racist!!!!  NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS AT ALL

He crossed state lines!!!  SO WHAT?

He had no business being in Kenosha!!!  EXCEPT FOR HIS FATHER AND OTHER REALTIVES LIVING THERE, HIS JOB BEING THERE, HAVING FRIENDS THERE...

He just wanted to shoot people!!!  SO MUCH THAT IT TOOK AN ASSAULT BY A VIOLENT ARSONIST PEDOPHILE RAPIST WHO WAS TWO DAYS OUT OF A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND WHO HAD THREATENED TO KILL HIM FOR RITTENHOUSE TO PULL THE TRIGGER.

You fools are beyond laughable.

You are an embarrassment to humanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, concha said:

The Imbecile Twins struttin' their stuff.

He had an illegal gun!!!!  WRONG

He's a racist!!!!  NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS AT ALL

He crossed state lines!!!  SO WHAT?

He had no business being in Kenosha!!!  EXCEPT FOR HIS FATHER AND OTHER REALTIVES LIVING THERE, HIS JOB BEING THERE, HAVING FRIENDS THERE...

He just wanted to shoot people!!!  SO MUCH THAT IT TOOK AN ASSAULT BY A VIOLENT ARSONIST PEDOPHILE RAPIST WHO WAS TWO DAYS OUT OF A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND WHO HAD THREATENED TO KILL HIM FOR RITTENHOUSE TO PULL THE TRIGGER.

You fools are beyond laughable.

You are an embarrassment to humanity.

Fuck all that. Explain the Dumb blacks voting Democratic.....show some balls....

15 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Care for a rebuttal..... you POS

Well you are free to explain how voting Dem has been in the best interests of Africa-Americans, moron.

How are African-Americans doing?  Dem-run schools.  Dem-run cities. Dem-run law enforcement. Dem-run local economic policies. What's happened to the black family? Are you happy that Dems make sure PP is on every corner so black women can abort their babies at 3x the national average?

Your "rebuttal" was stupid.

You are a sheep and a clown.

🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

Fuck all that. Explain the Dumb blacks voting Democratic.....show some balls....

You call blacks dumb but I'm the racist? 🤡

Feel free to start another thread.

It's not like you've been exposed for the imbecile you are and are trying to duck and dodge, right?  🤣

1 minute ago, concha said:

Well you are free to explain how voting Dem has been in the best interests of Africa-Americans, moron.

How are African-Americans doing?  Dem-run schools.  Dem-run cities. Dem-run law enforcement. Dem-run local economic policies. What's happened to the black family? Are you happy that Dems make sure PP s on every corner so black women can abort their babies at 3x the national average?

🤣

You're pathetic. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

I've enjoyed giving you the figurative ass-kicking you've deserved.

You stand up for pedos, rioters, arsonists, abusers and go after a kid who tried to help the community and was forced to defend himself.

You are filth.

Yup definitely low life Democrats on here , wishes  death on non violent offenders but then loots and rights because a Pedophile got killed trying to bash a skateboard over a minor

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yup definitely low life Democrats on here , wishes  death on non violent offenders but then loots and rights because a Pedophile got killed trying to bash a skateboard over a minor

This fucking POS calls me racist and lies saying I called African-Americans "dumb".

And then makes up some bullshit about me deleting a post. 

What a complete asshole.

The American left on full display.

You might want to redefine. There are plenty of pro-constitution folks on the right.

And do yourself a favor with the "hating half the world's population because of how they look r their station" crap. Stow that BS. You just confirm what a buffoon you are as you vote for the party that has lied to and exploited African-Americans since the so-called "Great Society"'

I personally don't know any KKK members, but I'll defer to your expertise as to how they now vote. It really doesn't matter as they'd have a hard time filling a good-sized high school football stadium these days.

OK Big man, explain sentence # 5. Starting with " you just corfirm...... 

21 minutes ago, concha said:

How are African-Americans doing?  Dem-run schools.  Dem-run cities. Dem-run law enforcement. Dem-run local economic policies. What's happened to the black family? Are you happy that Dems make sure PP is on every corner so black women can abort their babies at 3x the national average?

🤣

Then why aren't they as smart as you ?  Why do they keep voting Democratic ? Are they being tricked ? hoodwinked? Don't know any better ? You see the light, why don't they WHITE MAN ??????

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:
You might want to redefine. There are plenty of pro-constitution folks on the right.

And do yourself a favor with the "hating half the world's population because of how they look r their station" crap. Stow that BS. You just confirm what a buffoon you are as you vote for the party that has lied to and exploited African-Americans since the so-called "Great Society"'

I personally don't know any KKK members, but I'll defer to your expertise as to how they now vote. It really doesn't matter as they'd have a hard time filling a good-sized high school football stadium these days.

OK Big man, explain sentence # 5. Starting with " you just corfirm...... 

Is it really hard to understand? [For you, the answer is undoubtedly "yes"]

The left has told African-Americans it is the party that will care for them.

How's that worked out?

Schools?

Crime?

Jobs/opportunity?

The family structure?

I know thinking is hard for you, but try to compare the messaging to the results (as Dems take the black vote for granted election after election, and make sure any black who dares to question them is labeled a race traitor, Uncle Tom...)

7 minutes ago, concha said:

How's that worked out?

Schools?

Crime?

Jobs/opportunity?

The family structure?

I know thinking is hard for you, but try to compare the messaging to the results (as Dems take the black vote for granted election after election, and make sure any black who dares to question them is labeled a race traitor, Uncle Tom...)

Definitively ignorant you are.

• Like 1

This is crazy. BLM and Antifa are domestic terrorist organizations and the people killed were career criminal terrorists. And the left wingers on here pledge allegiance to the BLM/Antifa so they are outraged some of their fellow soldiers were killed in the “line of duty” 

Disgusting. And the fact they still stick up for them like they are martyrs and heroes even after they found out they are child rapists is even more abhorrent. 

So to recap. Left wingers on here support terrorist groups, child rapists, career criminals, and the destruction of the 2nd amendment. 

Jesus. That’s some sick and evil shit 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

Each rebuttal comfirms your

Every post recomfirms your superiority......You are a white supremacist

Everyone is a white supremacist. All nazis. All Hitler. All the time. 

Daytona Dan can’t leave his house without being surrounded by Klansmen. I don’t think  he has went a day without being confronted by a white supremacist ready to take action. Surprised you are still alive, Dan from KKKaytona

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, concha said:

How's that worked out?

Schools?

Crime?

Jobs/opportunity?

The family structure?

Every post confirms your superiority. You are a white supremacist. If only they would listen to you........