Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

and what exactly did your boy Bucky say??..."terrified their lives could be ruined for finding him not guilty"....he didn't say anything about then being worried about their community?....you just made that up...just like Buck playing mind reader from the sidelines...two clowns...🤡..🤡

They are from Kenosha you dimwit.

Their lives are in Kenosha.

Your one notable accomplishment in life is proving Darwin wrong on a daily basis.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

They are from Kenosha you dimwit.

Their lives are in Kenosha.

Your one notable accomplishment in life is proving Darwin wrong on a daily basis.

stop being a dope...we know where they live...and you and Bucky have no clue what they are thinking....🤡...🤡

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

stop being a dope...we know where they live...and you and Bucky have no clue what they are thinking....🤡...🤡

Says the guy who thinks he knows what Kyle Rittenhouse was thinking.

You might be the one guy on the internet who could materially raise the average IQ of people posting worldwide if you stopped.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, concha said:

Says the guy who thinks he knows what Kyle Rittenhouse was thinking.

You might be the one guy on the internet who could materially raise the average IQ of people posting worldwide if you stopped.

LOL...I know what the red-neck child was thinking??....I know he wasn't thinking about doing his homework that night!.....please stop.....🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Yet we have video of the kid cleaning graffiti, handing out bandages...

And never shooting at anyone for hours and hours until THEY went after HIM.

You bring Trevor Noah. 💩 🤡

We've bring clear video evidence of self-defense.

"clear video evidence of self-defense."??....to be determined....

• Thanks 1

Trevor Noah is one of the least funny people on the planet. When you listen to him talk it’s painful. It’s embarrassing because you know he’s trying to be funny but it sounds awkward. You know that feeling you get when someone is embarrassing themselves and you feel awkward because you are a witness to it? That’s the feeling I get anytime Trevor Noah talks 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trevor Noah is one of the least funny people on the planet. When you listen to him talk it’s painful. It’s embarrassing because you know he’s trying to be funny but it sounds awkward. You know that feeling you get when someone is embarrassing themselves and you feel awkward because you are a witness to it? That’s the feeling I get anytime Trevor Noah talks 

He is simply aweful.

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know how he is a comedian, he’s more of a reporter for CNN then a comedian

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

so you're more of a "Larry the Cable Guy" huh?...you guys on the right love him....enjoy!

• Haha 1

To quote Concha :

You (Dan) just confirm what a buffoon you are as you vote for the party that has lied to and exploited African-Americans since the so-called "Great Society"'

.....And you just re-confirmed the lowlife racist that you are.  Yes all knowing WHITE MAN, since exploited African-Americans in huge majorities vote with the Democratic Party, then according to your bigoted rationale they must not be  "INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM."  Blacks have had it all wrong for more than 55 years ( DEMOCRATIC VOTING RIGHTS ACT ).  Craw back under that rock you inhabit and let African-Americans detemine what's in THEIR BEST INTEREST........F'ing  redneck. 

• Thanks 1