Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

Just now, DBP66 said:

I'm stupid?..LOL....and you're the one making excuses why not to call the cops....what f*in clown you are....🤡

I have made absolutely zero excuses as to why not to call the cops.

Not one.

Here's what happens when your people get started and overwhelm law enforcement or pols from your side tell them to stand down. This is Kenosha:

0x0.jpg%3FcropX1=0&cropX2=5425&cropY1=56

riots.png?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=

20200824_234442.jpg

"Call the police"

OK.

And then what?

Just now, concha said:

I have made absolutely zero excuses as to why not to call the cops.

Not one.

Here's what happens when your people get started and overwhelm law enforcement or pols from your side tell them to stand down. This is Kenosha:

0x0.jpg%3FcropX1=0&cropX2=5425&cropY1=56

riots.png?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=

20200824_234442.jpg

"Call the police"

OK.

And then what?

call your local wanna-be cop with a gun??....🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

call your local wanna-be cop with a gun??....🤡

NOOOO!!!

I understand the thing to do is hope the cops aren't overwhelmed or told to stand down, pray they'll get to me through mob-controlled streets, watch my home and business burn and if I am attacked by the mob I am absolutely NOT to request help from anyone.

👍

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, concha said:

NOOOO!!!

I understand the thing to do is hope the cops aren't overwhelmed or told to stand down, pray they'll get to me through mob-controlled streets, watch my home and business burn and if I am attacked by the mob I am absolutely NOT to request help from anyone.

👍

I’ve been watching a lot of European coverage of the trial while here in Austria.  Much of the attention has been on the riots leading up to the incident.   I knew the Europeans had soured on American social behavior, but didn’t realize how negative the opinions were.  One particular segment was titled America the Violent.   Riots were a big focus of the segment.  The Rittenhouse incident was merely backdrop chatter. 

13 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I think he goes to jail just like the father and son in Georgia. The result my be less severe but citizens taking the law into their own hands has to stop. Funny how the conservative Law-and-order right is slowly sliding towards an armed state militia mentality. If the power of the state and or the Feds won't do the job, we will, even by horseback. Scary, having these wackos "Taking back America." 

Hypocrites all.  They already decided that they are willing to throw away our democracy because of a cult leader who they want to become a dictator.  All this talk about respect for law and order is just bs.  Everything gets blamed on BLM and Antifa without any acknowledgment of the many cases of right wing nuts who have actually killed people and destroyed property and set fires during the protests.  No acknowledgment of the 'reasons for the protest' at all.  They have become a group of people who just hate everything and everyone who thinks differently than them.  Even when ideas and policy would benefit them they are against it.  There is no room for morality or decency with that group of deplorables.

If Rittenhouse was black he would not be a hero of the right and he would have been shot by the cops as he walked around with his weapon.  

Btw, good to see you posting.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hypocrites all.  They already decided that they are willing to throw away our democracy because of a cult leader who they want to become a dictator.  All this talk about respect for law and order is just bs.  Everything gets blamed on BLM and Antifa without any acknowledgment of the many cases of right wing nuts who have actually killed people and destroyed property and set fires during the protests.  No acknowledgment of the 'reasons for the protest' at all.  They have become a group of people who just hate everything and everyone who thinks differently than them.  Even when ideas and policy would benefit them they are against it.  There is no room for morality or decency with that group of deplorables.

If Rittenhouse was black he would not be a hero of the right and he would have been shot by the cops as he walked around with his weapon.  

This is a parody post. No one outside of a few radicals here would ever believe this garbage. You blame “right wingers” for the riots of 2020? Jesus you have been brainwashed by MSM beyond repair 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hypocrites all.  They already decided that they are willing to throw away our democracy because of a cult leader who they want to become a dictator. [Huh? WTF are you blabbering about?] All this talk about respect for law and order is just bs.  Everything gets blamed on BLM and Antifa without any acknowledgment of the many cases of right wing nuts who have actually killed people and destroyed property and set fires during the protests. [You mean the riots that wouldn't have existed at all to begin with but for BLM and Antifa ? 🤡 ] No acknowledgment of the 'reasons for the protest' at all. [In the case of Kenosha a justified shooting of a dumbass criminal] They have become a group of people who just hate everything and everyone who thinks differently than them. [You mean stupid people like yourself] Even when ideas and policy would benefit them they are against it. [Like defunding law enforcement?] There is no room for morality or decency with that group of deplorables. [Tell it to all the victims of the rioting, looting, arson and assaults caused by the left, who have mostly been people of color.]

If Rittenhouse was black he would not be a hero of the right and he would have been shot by the cops as he walked around with his weapon.  [When lacking an intelligent and rational argument, make shit up.]

That must have been WC's official entry for "Dumbest Fucking Post Ever".

Solid effort.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

🤣 

This video was done in October of last year.

It provides some sobering footage of the aftermath of a BLM and Antifa riot following the justified shooting of a criminal with an outstanding warrant for sexual battery who resisted arrest and ignored lawful orders from police officers.

I think it's safe to say that many of the "protestors" did not have to hang around to live with the results of their handiwork.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

did you KNOW my hero, pedo felon was raping kids??....of course you do....but that was his purpose that day?...to find the "kids" in the crowd and toss them in his burning dumpster fire?...brilliant!...Yes I'M a cheerleader for a domestic terrorist pedophile rioter who is attacking other people and teenage children...

the REAL rioter is my idol...📣📣📣

🤡

FIFY 👍

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

"Sources" saying that the jury is currently 10-2 for acquittal...the 2 holdouts are outright citing fear of potential backlash/doxing as their reason.

Unfortunately, that is entirely believable.

The American left using the tactics of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei to get what they want.