Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is crazy. BLM and Antifa are domestic terrorist organizations and the people killed were career criminal terrorists. And the left wingers on here pledge allegiance to the BLM/Antifa so they are outraged some of their fellow soldiers were killed in the “line of duty” 

Disgusting. And the fact they still stick up for them like they are martyrs and heroes even after they found out they are child rapists is even more abhorrent. 

So to recap. Left wingers on here support terrorist groups, child rapists, career criminals, and the destruction of the 2nd amendment. 

Jesus. That’s some sick and evil shit 

Looney Tune #1..........good afternoon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

Every post recomfirms your superiority......You are a white supremacist

I'll inform my half-Latino kids and their brown-skinned Latina mom.

They'll appreciate the head's up.

Hell, I'll even let them know in fluent Spanish.

🤡

"When getting your ass kicked because you are fucking stupid, just throw the race card."

Libtard Debate Tactics 101  💩

🤣

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Every post confirms your superiority. You are a white supremacist. If only they would listen to you........

Do you enjoy advertising what a pathetic specimen you are?

Given the "results", how do you defend the Democratic Party?

They literally nominated and elected an ancient white man who eulogized a Klansman, called integrated schools a "racial jungle", and who penned the '94 crime bill that is a major contributor to mass incarceration.  His own VP effectively called him out as a racist in the Democratic Party debates.

You are a fool.

You can't defend your party or beliefs.

What a fucking embarrassment.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

🤡

"When getting your ass kicked because you are fucking stupid, just throw the race card."

🤣

Your post speak volumes. A domineering ignorant prick. I pity your family. They know you're an A-hole. 

56 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U would know lol

ChipTard the Wonder Racist is chiming in?

Of course!

I wonder if Danny the Dumbass knows that Chip called a black marine a n****r on this very board and has never apologized nor recanted. Or that Chip is against inter-racial marriage.

🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

No dumb Shit, that peaceful demonstration in the photo above is covered under the Constitution. We can speculate what they did before or after that image, but only a fascist pig sees terrorist.

I don’t see terrroist in pic

I see bunch of Pro Pedopheliac scum low life’s that need to be sentenced to death by firing squad 

14 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

No dumb Shit, that peaceful demonstration in the photo above is covered under the Constitution. We can speculate what they did before or after that image, but only a fascist pig sees terrorist.

How long do you think it stays peaceful if Rittenhouse is acquitted? Oh, and there have been people arrested already for violence.

Dumbass.

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

MSNBC has been banned from the courthouse for the duration of the trial for trying to film the jurors. Looks like the concerns of the 2 holdout jurors ended up being legit.

Why worry about a respected, non-partisan news organization like MSDNC tailing a juror bus and running lights so as to not lose it in traffic?

Do they think the down-the-middle MSDNC journalists might dox them if a certain verdict is returned?

3 hours ago, concha said:

So it turns out that "jump kick man" (the black guy who kicked Rittenhouse and DIDN'T get shot because Rittenhouse is a racist) beat up his girlfriend (and a tv).

It appears these BLM "rallies" are just chock full of model citizens.

another felon your boy should have shot...missed opportunity I guess!...😪

56 minutes ago, concha said:

🤡

🤣

so your wife is a Latina/spanish?!...didn't you just deny that when I called you out for making fun of Alex Bladwin's spanish/latina exc.. wife??...YES....How bad of a red neck are you?!?!....I wonder if your wife knows you mock her heritage....🙄

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so your wife is a Latina/spanish?!...didn't you just deny that when I called you out for making fun of Alex Bladwin's spanish/latina exc.. wife??...YES....How bad of a red neck are you?!?!....I wonder if your wife knows you mock her heritage....🙄

I didn't deny anything.

I pointed out that you are a fucking moron because Baldwin's wife is not Latina. At all.

I repeat, Hilaria Baldwin IS NOT LATINA. 

Her getting exposed was actually in the news for awhile. It was HILARIAS.  🤣

Yet despite this being pointed out to you, you keep being the fool.

🤡

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1