Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

8 hours ago, concha said:

Because law-abiding, decent citizens would not have been out rioting, committing arson and assaulting people (which can get you killed).

How do you make it through the day without injury being as stupid as you are?

LOL...law abiding citizens don't go walking around with a rifle playing cop during riots.....we saw how that worked out....but you and his mother know better....🤡

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, concha said:

Here are Dimbecile's "good guys".  He did manage to get something right:  I'll never comprehend how someone can be as stupid as Dimbecile and consider the following asshats to be "good gays".

A convicted pedophile rapist straight out of a mental hospital who also had pending domestic abuse charges.

Here is Rosenbaum's "resume" just from his time living in Arizona:  

https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

A repeat domestic abuser with some other gems:

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/03/12/kenosha-shooting/

Huber had a disorderly conduct conviction from 2018 as a domestic abuse repeater, which is a misdemeanor. He gave a Kenosha address. Here are the charges in that case.

940.19(1) Battery Misd. A Dismissed on Prosecutor’s Motion
Modifier: 939.62(1)(a) Repeater
Modifier: 968.075(1)(a) Domestic Abuse

2 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B Guilty Due to Guilty Plea
Modifier: 939.62(1)(a) Repeater

He also had a forfeiture case for possessing drug paraphernalia.

Joseph rosenbaum & anthony huber criminal records explored Huber mugshot in past case

He also had a case from 2012 with these charges:

1 941.30(2) 2nd-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony G Charge Dismissed but Read In
Modifier: 939.63(1)(c) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

2 940.235(1) Strangulation and Suffocation Felony H Guilty Due to Guilty Plea

3 940.30 False Imprisonment Felony H Guilty Due to Guilty Plea
Modifier: 939.63(1)(b) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

4 940.19(1) Battery Misd. A Charge Dismissed but Read In
Modifier: 939.63(1)(a) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

5 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B Charge Dismissed but Read In
Modifier: 939.63(1)(a) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

6 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B Charge Dismissed but Read In

Joseph rosenbaum & anthony huber

This is Huber’s incarceration history from the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.

Joseph rosenbaum & anthony huber

And Grosskreutz...

"...records reviewed by the Mail show that Grosskreutz has a criminal record dating back more than 10 years, the outlet said.

On Aug. 16, 2020, just days before the Rittenhouse shootings, he was arrested by cops in West Allis for allegedly “prowling” when he was nabbed videotaping police vehicles in a police department parking lot around 1 a.m.

“Gaige appeared to be video taping personal vehicles in the rear police parking lot,” according to a police report obtained by the Mail. “Gaige made clear his anti-law enforcement vies. Gaige was arrested for prowling, booked, cited and released.”

On May 9, 2015, Grosskreutz was stopped by police in Greenfield, about 40 miles from Kenosha, after cops reported he had “bloodshot and glassy” eyes — with the officers recovering a 9 mm Glock 19 handgun from his vehicle.

In 2013, he was charged with smashing the bedroom window at an ex-girlfriend’s home at 4 a.m., with the woman claiming he had been harassing her on the phone.

On year earlier, was hit with a felony burglary charge in New Berlin when cops said he was caught trying to sell three stolen Playstation consoles, the outlet reported.

And in 2010 Grosskreutz was arrested and charged with hitting his grandmother in the face during a dispute, during which he also threw a lamp and damaged a wall."

What excellent contributing members of society!

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I think he goes to jail just like the father and son in Georgia. The result my be less severe but citizens taking the law into their own hands has to stop. Funny how the conservative Law-and-order right is slowly sliding towards an armed state militia mentality. If the power of the state and or the Feds won't do the job, we will, even by horseback. Scary, having these wackos "Taking back America." 

Yeah... not so much.

It's not like there was a riot and not enough law enforcement around to begin with.

And isn't it the left that actively wants to downsize and neuter law enforcement?

Perhaps if leftist mobs would stop rioting, looting and torching (and assaulting), there would be no need for decent folk to have to defend their own and each other.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah... not so much.

It's not like there was a riot and not enough law enforcement around to begin with.

And isn't it the left that actively wants to downsize and neuter law enforcement?

Perhaps if leftist mobs would stop rioting, looting and torching (and assaulting), there would be no need for decent folk to have to defend their own and each other.

Scary day in America when some of its so called citizens feel bad for a guy that rapes little kids

you really gotta be some kind of scum bag

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so your boy should have shot them??....that's how it works?....🤡

Are you a Republican or a Libtard?

Here is a little test that will help you decide

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Antifa terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Libtard's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think? What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on , could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1 ?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing!

I need to discuss with some friends over a latte and try to come to a consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click....
(sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?'

Son: 'You got him, Pop! Can I shoot the next one?'

Wife: 'You are not taking that to the taxidermist !

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...law abiding citizens don't go walking around with a rifle playing cop during riots.......🤡

yes they do...

the question is

when do you see

a better time ?

🤡

PS: of course your idiocy assumes the "riot" ...

...is on someone else's front door....

or in their 'living room', not yours.

🤓

BTW: you would look good standing there with a butter knife tho....you know...

...when the man child little boy rapists are throwing molotov cocktail flaming dumpsters  thru your windows.

🤡

(just because your home will be burned down, is no reason to defend it...just dial 911, sit back, and watch the 🔥 show 👀🍿)

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Scary day in America when some of its so called citizens feel bad for a guy that rapes little kids

you really gotta be some kind of scum bag

Part of the game is to force people to defend the indefensible...

It's great for moral, and doesn't break any structure down...🤡

no worries for you here, it goes in cycles you know

your side will be up soon enough...

🤓

PS: left left, left right left...

🤔

BTW: balls are swingin from left to right

🙄

It is truly remarkable how these muppets and their ilk on the left form mobs and take to the streets rioting, looting, torching and assaulting, and then have the brass cojones to whine and bitch when decent, law-abiding folk have the temerity (how dare they!) to protect their own and each other.

52 minutes ago, concha said:

It is truly remarkable how these muppets and their ilk on the left form mobs and take to the streets rioting, looting, torching and assaulting, and then have the brass cojones to whine and bitch when decent, law-abiding folk have the temerity (how dare they!) to protect their own and each other.

You just love to paint it with a broad brush to your alt right proud boys narrative. 

Seek help. 

bgw

So a criminal gets killed for being a piece of shit criminal, which sparks more criminals to engage in criminal behavior all around a city, and when people defend family, friends and property they are the problem? 

Get these left wing piece of scum out of here. Dan, Buford and 66 are the lowest of the low in society. Straight scum on the side of a shoe. Cheerleaders for domestic terrorists and child rapists. That’s the hill they die on 

• Like 1

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

'We shouldn't have vigilantes patrolling our communities with assault weapons'

- Jen Psaki

Indeed.  That would be great.

So get your side to cut the defund the police bullshit and to stop defending the mobs that riot, loot, torch and assault in cities across the nation.

Problem solved.

These people are muppets.

2 hours ago, concha said:

LOL...because that's not how we act as a society champ...we call the POLICE...rather than a wanna-be cop to protect us in America...🤡

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...because that's not how we act as a society champ...we call the POLICE...rather than a wanna-be cop to protect us in America...🤡

You mean the police that the left attacks and wants to defund?

The police that your side overwhelms with mobs of rioters?

You are a truly disturbed individual.  There is no way a living human being can possibly be as stupid as you portray yourself to be. Yet you really seem to find glee in our society going to shit.

"Police bad."

"Defund police."

<<Fellow leftists form mobs, overwhelm police and destroy a city>>

"Call the police!"

I hope your neighborhood and home have to face what you flippantly laugh off.  Real people are having their homes and businesses destroyed and coming to bodily harm from this crap you defend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So a criminal gets killed for being a piece of shit criminal, which sparks more criminals to engage in criminal behavior all around a city, and when people defend family, friends and property they are the problem? 

Get these left wing piece of scum out of here. Dan, Buford and 66 are the lowest of the low in society. Straight scum on the side of a shoe. Cheerleaders for domestic terrorists and child rapists. That’s the hill they die on 

did your hero KNOW he was killing criminals??....of course not....but that was his purpose that day?...to find the "felons" in the crowd and shoot them?...brilliant!...you're a cheerleader for a domestic terrorist who killed 2 people...your teenage idol...🙄

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

the criminal is the one who did the shooting....

In Dimbecile66's world, if his own home was being attacked by a mob and a neighbor tried to help, got assaulted and had to shoot one of the thugs, guess who the bad guy would be?

His neighbor.

Dimbecile is a stupid and unserious person who truly deserves to be subjected to the rules and logic he espouses on here.

51 minutes ago, concha said:

You mean the police that the left attacks and wants to defund?

The police that your side overwhelms with mobs of rioters?

You are a truly disturbed individual.  There is no way a living human being can possibly be as stupid as you portray yourself to be. Yet you really seem to find glee in our society going to shit.

"Police bad."

"Defund police."

<<Fellow leftists form mobs, overwhelm police and destroy a city>>

"Call the police!"

I hope your neighborhood and home have to face what you flippantly laugh off.  Real people are having their homes and businesses destroyed and coming to bodily harm from this crap you defend.

I'm stupid?..LOL....and you're the one making excuses why not to call the cops....what f*in clown you are....🤡

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

In Dimbecile66's world, if his own home was being attacked by a mob and a neighbor tried to help, got assaulted and had to shoot one of the thugs, guess who the bad guy would be?

His neighbor.

Dimbecile is a stupid and unserious person who truly deserves to be subjected to the rules and logic he espouses on here.

what a imagination you got there champ....Being attacked by a mob?...I'D CALL THE COPS...you f*in moron...🤡

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

His neighbor.

....🤡