Week 12 pick em

Cossacks

9 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Wait, I just saw SJR/DBP is cancelled or postponed until tomorrow? Do we have an exec decision on that @Cossacks?

Yeah I kinda saw that, haven’t had time to sit through and read why? First  off my bad for getting talked into another jersey game this week😂. If they’re gonna resume game the next day will just hold off and count the game. If this is for some Covid shit or some thing and it looks like it’s not gonna be made up right away well go with nine games and figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I kinda saw that, haven’t had time to sit through and read why? First  off my bad for getting talked into another jersey game this week😂. If they’re gonna resume game the next day will just hold off and count the game. If this is for some Covid shit or some thing and it looks like it’s not gonna be made up right away well go with nine games and figure it out.

4 hours ago, NJ2015 said:

image.thumb.png.5e59221dd607e5f9bfd80b7876179b06.png

Game got called because it it gets dark at like 430 in nj in November 

Resume tomorrow at 1 pm

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No lights is that true?

Bergen catholic as well , , I’m surprised Bosco has lights but they are not as Fancy as Oradell and Montvale 

it is what it is, the towns residents suck and are old and grumpy and have aneurism from the lights and noise that night games would cause  

• Like 2

• dntn31 unpinned this topic