OT-Kaepernick

AztecPadre

Just now, 954gator said:

Me neither.  Dolphins want Jay Cutler lol.   As the years go by my interest in the NFL is blah.   NCAA and HS>>>>>NFL for me.   

agree 100%. I watch ET every Friday then I come home and catch the good High school games on the tube. Then Saturday it is all day/night NCAA, by Sunday I could care less. Ill watch the good games but even then not all of it. I pay more attention of course during the playoffs. Still if I had to choose between the NCAA championship and the Super Bowl. Im watching the NCAA championship. If ET is in the State championship game and I had to pick between the 3 Im watching ET all day.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Bones said:

You guys think the NFL has solved the read option or teams just don't want to get their QB hurt? Looking at college it's obvious that football is moving towards the dual threat and eventually that may be almost all that's left at which point the NFL will be forced to change.

Innovation is at the HS and college levels, the NFL is behind the times.

NFL is about money.  There's a reason coaches like Belichick do more with less.   He's one of the few coaches that runs his team almost like a NCAA team would.   Most teams feel obligated to play their highest payed players (right or wrong), because it's their ass if the investments made were bad decisions.   Belichick doesn't give two shits if a star player isn't getting his stats, and isn't scared to go more creative to get wins.   

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

NFL is about money.  There's a reason coaches like Belichick do more with less.   He's one of the few coaches that runs his team almost like a NCAA team would.   Most teams feel obligated to play their highest payed players (right or wrong), because it's their ass if the investments made were bad decisions.   Belichick doesn't give two shits if a star player isn't getting his stats, and isn't scared to go more creative to get wins.   

Bill or his owner don't give 2 shits about stars. They are all about winning. For the record I hate the Pats.