Trump's world....

DBP66

14 hours ago, Warrior said:

Why do Libs always go off script and change the subject.

Serious question Golf, do you really believe these 91, now 85 indictments happen if the defendant’s name wasn’t Trump? Honestly, it’s ok you can say it - we all know.

What subject shall we discuss?  
Your IQ?  I’ve got $500 for you waiting.  :) 

I would agree with @Atticus Finch, not sure how to answer the question any other way 

Here’s a good read for you with highlights from the article.  Everything Trump touches, dies.  

IMG_9134.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

IMG_9136.jpeg

IMG_9137.jpeg

IMG_9138.jpeg

IMG_9139.jpeg

IMG_9140.jpeg

IMG_9141.jpeg

IMG_9142.jpeg

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There's nothing more pathetic in life than a man that has nothing.

What crime/s has donald committed..

That is the question I posed to you idiots? If his name wasn’t DJT there would be Zero Charges. And you know it.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 6:25 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Jesus Christ, man, do you get up in the morning looking for new ways to be scammed and lied to?

An all-American Bible — with a cut of the sales going to Trump

CIC Ventures, though, is a conduit to Trump — personally, if not politically. In his financial disclosure released last year, he’s identified as the company’s “manager, president, secretary and treasurer” and the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust is identified as a 100 percent owner of the business. The same entity also receives royalties from his book “A MAGA Journey” and speaking engagements. A person familiar with the agreement confirmed to the New York Times that Trump earns royalties from purchases.

https://x.com/brentterhune/status/1773358037996024188?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

You earned this parody.  
This one of his has some tire spin initially, but finishes strong.  :) 

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Solid work from start to finish.   Elon censored a portion, so TikTok it is.  

I get the sarcasm but it’s more the blasphemy that he displays. Waiting for one if not the holiest of all Christian observances to go ahead and declare some lifestyle that traffics in evil and mental illness to try and drown it out. This wasn’t some coincidence. It was a calculated effort to undermine Christianity. He has been doing his whole presidency. Fighting tooth and nail against religious freedom. Fighting to murder kids etc. he is a fake Catholic that is a blasphemer. 

I know this all falls on deaf ears to the lefties because I know most of you don’t even believe in God. Which is your right, but just pretend this is identity politics and we are a marginalized group. Lol. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I get the sarcasm but it’s more the blasphemy that he displays. Waiting for one if not the holiest of all Christian observances to go ahead and declare some lifestyle that traffics in evil and mental illness to try and drown it out. This wasn’t some coincidence. It was a calculated effort to undermine Christianity. He has been doing his whole presidency. Fighting tooth and nail against religious freedom. Fighting to murder kids etc. he is a fake Catholic that is a blasphemer. 

I know this all falls on deaf ears to the lefties because I know most of you don’t even believe in God. Which is your right, but just pretend this is identity politics and we are a marginalized group. Lol. 

👁️🙏🏻4🫵

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

...Waiting for one if not the holiest of all Christian observances to go ahead and declare some lifestyle that traffics in evil and mental illness to try and drown it out. This wasn’t some coincidence. It was a calculated effort to undermine Christianity. He has been doing his whole presidency. Fighting tooth and nail against religious freedom. Fighting to murder kids etc. he is a fake Catholic that is a blasphemer. 

March 30, 2024

Cardinal Mueller’s call for Justice: Excommunicate Joe Biden

Cardinal Gerhard Mueller recently made headlines for suggesting that President of the United States Joe Biden is a “nominal Catholic” and should be excommunicated for his support of abortion and other sinful practices.  Mueller’s call was affirmed in spades today when President Biden issued a Proclamation Transgender Day of Visibility 2024. 

The outrage that Biden would proclaim this on the Feast of the Resurrection of Christ is NOT an accident.

This is proof positive that Biden has no respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church, does not understand the basic truth that God created man in His image, male and female and that anyone or any statement that violates that basic teaching is an abomination.  It is the work of the devil who is operating through the actions and words of Biden himself.

We join Cardinal Mueller in calling for the immediate excommunication of Joseph Biden.   We are sending this urgent call for justice and in defense of Truth to every Catholic Bishop in the United States.  Biden is not a Catholic, he is an evil man who consistently spits in the face of Christ.

https://all.org/judie-brown-commentary/cardinal-muellers-call-for-justice

• Like 1