Trump's world....

DBP66

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

So is Biden a well meaning old man with a poor memory, or is he sharp as a tack and meant to take classified docs? Which is it?

False choice.  I thought you claimed to be a member of the 'think for yourself' crowd.  Shit, just read the executive summary and the conclusion, then you will be less susceptible to manipulation by twitter dopes.

Again from Hur's report:

image.png.a68cf0530321b51e244661ddbafc88a7.png

image.png.5fb6fc1f97f4c57e597d1dfd25d13fc5.png

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So is Biden a well meaning old man with a poor memory, or is he sharp as a tack and meant to take classified docs? Which is it?

What? You mean you can't determine which is true? I suppose you also can't answer a few other points about info from a 388 page report, despite 15yards4gibberish steering you to parts of three partial paragraphs that he liked from that report?

I'll help...Biden is too mentally lost, AND they know that a jury pool made up of 96% Demonrats in D.C. would let him go scot-free. See page 6 where Hur says the following:

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict...

• Thanks 1

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he isn’t allowed to appeal fraud ruling until he puts up big money

Daniel Dale, CNN
Tue, March 19, 2024 at 5:33 PM EDT·2 min read
b32d4e85029f32f63e6aae13dbb5bb7b

Charlie Neibergall/AP

Former President Donald Trump made a series of false claims on Tuesday while railing against the judge who issued the $454 million civil fraud judgment against him.

Trump posted the claims on social media the day after his lawyers said in a court filing that he had been unable to persuade any company to provide the appeal bond he needs in order to stop New York Attorney General Letitia James, who filed the successful lawsuit against him, from beginning to collect on Judge Arthur Engoron’s judgment.

Trump baselessly accused Engoron and James of corruption and wrote that they are “asking me to put up massive amounts of money before I am allowed to appeal the ridiculous decision. Never done before.” He also claimed that Engoron “wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision” and that “Engoron wants me to put up the ridiculous fine (I DID NOTHING WRONG!) before I get a chance to Appeal his crazed ruling - A first!”

Trump claimed in another post: “I shouldn’t have to put up any money, being forced by the Corrupt Judge and AG, until the end of the appeal. That’s the way system works!”

Facts First: Trump’s claims are comprehensively untrue. He is allowed to appeal Engoron’s decision without putting up any money. In fact, he is already appealing; he filed his notice of appeal in February, the first business day after Engoron made the ruling official. And what Trump is actually being required to do – put up cash or a bond for the full amount of the judgment to secure a stay that would prevent James from collecting during the appeals process – is not “a first” or something “never done before.” The requirement is set out by New York law, and it is regularly applied in civil cases in the state.

“This is literally the way that the NY rules of court are designed to work, and actually work every day,” said Mitchell Epner, a former federal prosecutor who is now a litigator in private practice in New York. He said the rules being applied to Trump “are applied every day in New York courts, on verdicts of all sizes,” though the size of the judgment against Trump is notably large.

Epner added: “Donald Trump is either horribly misinformed or lying.”

Given that Trump appealed Engoron’s ruling before putting up any money, it is obvious that Engoron hasn’t made the right to appeal dependent on putting up a large amount of money. “He’s allowed to appeal regardless… he’s already appealing,” said Neil Pedersen, president of a surety bond agency in New York.

James gave Trump a 30-day grace period before she starts to collect on the judgment. It ends on Monday, March 25, meaning that this date is a de facto deadline for Trump to find the cash or a bond unless a New York appeals court panel agrees to his request to allow him to avoid putting up the money until the end of the appeals process – which could be years from now. (The appeals court could alternately allow Trump to put up a smaller amount of money.)

If Trump did not secure a stay, James collected on the judgment, and then Trump eventually won the case on appeal, James would be required to return any collected money to Trump along with interest, Epner said.

Another Trumper bites the dust.....this guy is dumb as a rock...like most of Trump's cronies....

The Hill

Navarro becomes first Trump White House official to report to prison over Jan. 6

Ella Lee
Tue, March 19, 2024 at 1:30 PM EDT·3 min read

Peter Navarro is 1st Trump White House official to serve prison time related to Jan. 6 attack
Scroll back up to restore default view.

Ex-Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro reported to a federal prison in Miami on Tuesday afternoon to begin a four-month sentence for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

“They can put me in prison; they can put you in prison,” Navarro said during a parking lot press conference Tuesday just before he reported to the facility. “Make no mistake about that, and make no mistake about this: They are coming after Donald Trump with the same tactics, tools and strategies they used to put me over there today.”

“If they come for me, they can come for you,” he told a group of reporters.

Navarro’s last-ditch bid to remain free while appealing his contempt of Congress conviction was shot down Monday evening by U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts in a rare “in-chambers” opinion, a written explanation for his ruling on a case he didn’t refer to the full court for consideration.

Roberts said he denied Navarro’s application because the ex-Trump White House economic adviser forfeited any argument challenging the district court’s conclusion that executive privilege was not invoked by Trump, citing an appeals court’s decision.

“I see no basis to disagree with the determination that Navarro forfeited those arguments in the release proceeding, which is distinct from his pending appeal on the merits,” Roberts said.

Roberts received Navarro’s bid to avoid prison because Roberts handles emergency matters arising from the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals.

Navarro, 74, was convicted last year of two counts of contempt of Congress — one for failing to produce documents related to the probe, and another for skipping his deposition before the selection House committee that investigated the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

At trial, the district judge barred him from using executive privilege as part of his defense after finding that he failed to prove privilege was ever invoked by former President Trump.

Defense attorneys said the decision “hamstrung” their defense, and Navarro told the judge during his sentencing that he had an “honest belief” executive privilege had been invoked.

“This is the partisan weaponization of our judicial system,” Navarro said Tuesday, railing against the district and appellate judges who oversaw his case as “Democrat from start to finish.”

Like Navarro, ex-White House adviser Steve Bannon was also convicted on two counts of contempt of Congress last year and sentenced to four months in prison, but a different judge said he could remain free pending appeal. Bannon argued his case before a federal appeals court in November but has yet to serve any time in prison.

Asked whether he had spoken with Trump ahead of his incarceration, Navarro joked to reporters that he would claim “executive privilege” on that question, too, but said he has received the “greatest amount of support from Donald Trump and his team.”

Navarro said he does not want a pardon from Trump should he be reelected or from President Biden, and still expects his case to be decided by the Supreme Court on its merits.

“It’s crying out for the Supreme Court to do this,” Navarro said of his appeal. “But the tragedy here is, because I have not been released pending appeal, I will have already done my time before that is done.

“But that’s the price of living in Joe Biden’s America right now,” he added. “God bless you all. I’ll see you on the other side.”

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

What? You mean you can't determine which is true? I suppose you also can't answer a few other points about info from a 388 page report, despite 15yards4gibberish steering you to parts of three partial paragraphs that he liked from that report?

Like the parts that actually, you know, announce the findings of the investigation.

But to trained toadies like yourself those are "three partial paragraphs that he likes" from the report.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I'll help...Biden is too mentally lost, AND they know that a jury pool made up of 96% Demonrats in D.C. would let him go scot-free. See page 6 where Hur says the following:

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict...

An important part of the law that Hur was charged with prosecuting is willfulness. 

He stats, very clearly, that "the facts do no support" the claim that Biden willfully took the documents in question.

You are strenuously trying to cobble together an argument. It reminds me of your Arizona Fraudit performance.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

...See page 6 where Hur says the following:

You mean the same page 6 where Hur wrote this?

image.png.c70e013878d17c082ad92c9580d148a6.png

Unrefuted innocent explanations  doesn't  mean this is simply a case that fails to rise to the level of criminal prosecution, it means innocence. 

This is but one of myriad examples throughout the report where Hur repeatedly finds a lack of proof. Or as former AG Billy Barr and his boss would have put it: 'total vindication' (but in this case, for real).  

🙄

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://x.com/acyn/status/1770472764152877168?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Ouch… for sure this won’t be shown on Fox News.  

… and Paul Manafort knows all the Oligarch current top players. 👍🏻  

Maybe a few will sell their yachts and help Drumph with a “loan” @15yds4gibberish

https://x.com/acyn/status/1770480139089973590?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

👀 👂 

daily double @15yds4gibberish

Crystal clear 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hunter is a no show …good call, his ex biz partner tore him and the Big Guy a new one  today.

” was Joe Biden the big guy?”

”1000% true”

could get messy for President Roomba and lil crack head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You got him this time 👍

image.thumb.png.af604fa15b8588ebb2d33bb7a89e355f.png

• Thanks 1

The Billionaire is begging for money??....again....after he used 50 million from the RNC for his lawyers??....could he be lying about his wealth??....hummm....will his cult will bail him out??

Reuters

Trump campaign pleads for one million donations as cash crunch looms

Reuters
Wed, March 20, 2024 at 2:40 PM EDT·2 min read
FILE PHOTO: Former U.S. President Trump hosts a campaign rally, in Rome, Georgia
FILE PHOTO: Former U.S. President Trump hosts a campaign rally, in Rome, Georgia

(Reuters) - Donald Trump's campaign on Wednesday called for donations from one million of his backers, warning he could lose his New York properties, two days after the former president failed to secure a bond to cover a $454 million judgment in a civil fraud case.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF TRUMP TOWER!," reads a message to supporters from a joint fundraising committee that allocates the money it collects to his campaign and a separate political committee that has been paying Trump's legal bills.

The civil fraud case, brought by New York state Attorney General Letitia James in September 2022, is one of several legal travails that Trump faces ahead of a Nov. 5 election rematch with Democratic President Joe Biden.

The message, sent by text with prompts for supporters to donate in amounts ranging from $20.24 to $3,300 or a specific amount, accuses James of wanting to seize Trump's properties and portrays her actions as part of a broader effort by Biden and Democrats to harm his reelection campaign.

"So before the day is over, I'm calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say: STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!" the campaign message said.

Biden has said he is not involved in any of the cases against Trump. The Biden campaign declined to comment.

The fundraising message links donors to the joint fundraising committee that Trump typically asks supporters to contribute through. It alludes to James' case, but it does not say that funds would be used for that purpose.

It is unclear if Trump could use the funds to pay for the judgment. While federal law prohibits the use of campaign money for personal expenses, Trump has been able to use donor money to pay some of his lawyers’ fees, saying his legal defense is campaign-related.

On Monday, Trump's lawyers told an appellate court in New York that their client had been rejected by 30 surety companies for a bond to cover the massive civil fraud judgment, inching him closer to the possibility of having his properties seized.

Trump must either pay the sum out of his own pocket or post a bond to stave off the state's seizure while he appeals Justice Arthur Engoron's Feb. 16 judgment against him for misstating property values to dupe lenders and insurers.

Earlier this month, Trump posted a $91.6 million bond to cover an $83.3 million defamation verdict for the writer E. Jean Carroll while he appeals, in a case that arose from his branding her a liar after she accused him of raping her decades ago.

He has denied wrongdoing in the litany of civil and criminal cases imperiling his real estate businesses and campaign.

• Haha 1

Bidens CPA testified against him…oh boy, tons of evidence coming to light.  And Cortez interrupted  Bolunski when she didn’t like what he was saying…the same lady so stupid she was on TikTok saying her sink had a monster living in it…..ummm that was a garbage disposal….OMFG ya can’t make this stuff up!🤣🤣🤣🤣