States losing most population in 2021

Bormio

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

New York

California

Illinois

Massachusetts

and drum roll …. Louisiana

In CA’s case, it’s not the number of people leaving, it’s their compensation level, spending power, taxes paid etc. that’s the concern.  My son and his wife work for a home loan company from Newport Beach that opened an office in Dalllas primarily to handle CA clients moving there.   In four years, they’ve banked more than most people have in their retirement accounts on freaking home loan commissions.  Oh yes, they partnered with a real estate company and those people are literally swimming in money. The owner of the firm has also joined a consulting group that is working hand in hand with medical industry execs and hooking them up with developers to ensure there is plenty of acceptable housing etc.  

In many cases, companies are helping employees to take care of getting residences established well in advance of their moves.  Many are able to keep their house in CA and move into nice new homes in Texas with little financial burden. .  There’s a few medical device and technology companies in San Diego getting ready to ink deals.  It’s pretty sad.  CA doesn’t seem interested In stopping this.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The worst thing is they are moving to red states and trying to turn them blue. Then we will all have nowhere to go. They are leaving their states because of Democrat policies, then they are voting the same way that forced them to leave. 

Scum of the earth 

all part of the "deep state" plot....😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

It's cost of living (exacerbated recently by inflation), ridiculous tax rates (both personal and business), increased crime rates and looney leftist pols who'd rather be woke and coddle criminals, human shit and needles on the streets, overregulation...

LOL...most of the NYers that are leaving are from upstate....nice try...🤡

• Like 1

I should've phrased it better.

The high cost of housing mainly is causing the exodus especially in California.

I wouldn't blame that on inflation since they cost of housing has always been shitty in California. 

The inflation is being driven by greedy souless billionaires and millionaires.

The only reason its being brought to the forefront is because its now effecting a lot of white people in the middle class. It was ignored as long as it was effecting others.

In the same places where people are leaving you have companies buying remodeling and hiking up the prices on everything. People don't realize most of this could be avoided if CEOs would take a pay cut but they are so greedy they don't give a flying f about anyone they don't see on their level. Which is why you see companies still laying people off after receiving govt stimulus money and trumpy refusing to give them a real taxing.

He let them off and they did nothing but take more and screw over the american people. There is no stopping this because politicians don't care as long as some of the money goes into their pockets.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/arts-culture/584744-ceo-who-fired-900-employees-on-zoom-got-massive

I feel like I posted this already.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what-happened-to-american-jobs-in-the-80s-2017-7

The govt should've put laws in when business decided to start outsourcing jobs so they rich could get richer.

They just made a bill for video games. They should do the same to business. That will create way more jobs, boost the middle class, and get more people out of the lower class.

People are flowing from blue states to red states due to a combination of tax, regulatory and social policy differences (ex. crime policies in major cities) and also housing/cost-of-living differences which are , of course, affected by taxes and regulations.

None of this should be tough to understand and there is a surfeit of data and journalism out there about it.

cost-comfortable-living-america-jpg-5c80

Lowest-and-highest-cost-of-living-map-10

1 hour ago, concha said:

People are flowing from blue states to red states due to a combination of tax, regulatory and social policy differences (ex. crime policies in major cities) and also housing/cost-of-living differences which are , of course, affected by taxes and regulations.

None of this should be tough to understand and there is a surfeit of data and journalism out there about it.

I'd bet cost of living is #1.

But where's this surfeit of data and "journalism" to back all of your hacky political claims?

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'd bet cost of living is #1.

But where's this surfeit of data and "journalism" to back all of your hacky political claims?

Use your magical search skills.

But do a better job than you did in your recent accusations of racism over positions that are backed up by court decisions, ME findings, video evidence etc.