Biden admits there is no federal solution to the pandemic

Bormio

On 12/30/2021 at 12:43 PM, 181pl said:

That alone shows you the rate is not 94%. I literally know right now, more than 30 people who are positive. And everyone of them is vaccinated. So the statistics are fake. Clearly. 

😄

You are simply one of the dumbest people on this forum.

And there's a lot of competition for that title.

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2021 at 2:49 PM, badrouter said:

This marks your absolute low point on this forum. You posted data from TRIALS, completed in a different calendar year (2020). Those data will remain what they are forever, as those trials are complete. But, any random moron recognizes that neither Delta nor Omicron variants were around in 2020. Both variants are many times more transmissible than what was floating around during the trials. There's abundant information available detailing the waning effectiveness of the vaccines at preventing infection with Delta and Omicron. You have to realize this, which means you're the liar here. 

badrouter doesn't read anything, get exposed as an idiot pushing an agenda and then lashes out at those who exposed him.

This is a sample of real-world effectiveness up to November, 2021.

You will certainly pivot to some other cockamamie argument after, once again, being exposed.

covid1.png.5084ef978b6438ec8aedb6d1066bcd0d.png

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, World Citizen said:

You did see "Updated Dec. 14, 2021" didn't you?  Pretty straightforward and without any signs of trickery.  

Warrior tried to wiggle out of being exposed and once the date was posted he scurried away like most clowns do.

badrouter is just playing out the string.

He doesn't know how to do anything else except be wrong and lie about stuff. It's his nature.

• Haha 1

I’m over latest bout. Skipped antibodies so someone else who needs them can have them. Family better within 5 days and no severe symptoms. I strongly recommend a saline nasal wash twice a day. Reduces viral load in sinus area and helps respiratory symptoms. 

Clearly vaccines and boosters do nothing to stop infection but may (or may not) have a therapeutic effect.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

You are simply one of the dumbest people on this forum.

And there's a lot of competition for that title.

U have some mental issues ala AB.

Mom didn’t hug u enough? Dad didn’t pay attention to you? Uncle diddled u? Get help please. The decent folk are praying for you.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Why?

Because you seriously misunderstand science, math and logic.

Since the claim of 100% effectiveness was never made by anyone, your statements are not relevant at all to the actual issue.

Even if the effectiveness of the vaccines were exactly the same as the efficacy in the trials (which also has never been claimed) then 5% of people could still get COVID, be hospitalized or die.

5% of 200 million is 10 million.

So saying that you know 30 people who got COVID after being vaccinated is literally meaningless.

56 minutes ago, 181pl said:

How many triple vaccinated people have covid? 

Scores.

How many have minor symptoms compared to those who haven’t? 

My wife had Covid recently and she had no fever and just felt weak for a handful of days.  My guess she got it from our daughter, who flew from Europe on a Petri dish vessel.  She also didn’t experience any complications.  

A good friend of mine in IL had Covid last week and was minutes from driving to ER due to “barbed wire” throat as he referred to it with major swelling pain. He was not triple vaxxed.  He’s still hurting today while on meds to ease the pain.  

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

My low point is posting the date when someone tried to claim that the data I posted was old?

badrouter doesn't react well to being exposed as a clown and a hack.

Your low point is in not knowing (or lying about) the fact that the data posted was from clinical trials completed over a year prior. It is akin to now posting Georgia's season record and statistics through 12 games. One is necessarily either stupid or duplicitous in omitting the little bit about the Alabama result in game 13. 

badrouter doesn't read anything, get exposed as an idiot pushing an agenda and then lashes out at those who exposed him.

This is a sample of real-world effectiveness up to November, 2021.

You will certainly pivot to some other cockamamie argument after, once again, being exposed.

covid1.png.5084ef978b6438ec8aedb6d1066bcd0d.png

This doesn't refute anything I've argued (nor does it capture much/any of Omicron). Let's check back once we've got December and January accounted for. 

• Like 1

Warrior tried to wiggle out of being exposed and once the date was posted he scurried away like most clowns do.

badrouter is just playing out the string.

He doesn't know how to do anything else except be wrong and lie about stuff. It's his nature.

"Updated December 14" doesn't mean they went back and changed the results of the aforementioned completed clinical trials. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Your low point is in not knowing (or lying about) the fact that the data posted was from clinical trials completed over a year prior. It is akin to now posting Georgia's season record and statistics through 12 games. One is necessarily either stupid or duplicitous in omitting the little bit about the Alabama result in game 13. 

You display the same tick as concha: rabidly defending someone who stopped their line of questioning because they were so thoroughly exposed and embarrassed.

You will continue to ignore the charts that show real-world effectiveness because you are committed to your false narratives.

8 minutes ago, badrouter said:

"Updated December 14" doesn't mean they went back and changed the results of the aforementioned completed clinical trials. 

And then when presented with the real-world effectiveness numbers you ran from those.

You have an agenda that you're pushing. Everybody knows this. You're terrible at pretending otherwise.

Notice that Warrior stopped posting when every angle of his attack was thwarted and he was left looking like a buffoon.

But that didn't stop badrouter from swooping in to push his discredited agenda.

Nothing screams agenda-pushing hack more than going out of your way to defend someone who won't even defend themselves.

I haven't paid close attention to anything Warrior is arguing. I speak for myself. My agenda is finding and stating the truth. And you struggle with that because I'm not arguing the kinds of points you're used to pushing back against. I'm not against the vaccines. I'm against statistical manipulation and misrepresentation. Georgia is a really good team and may win the national championship. But, they aren't undefeated, and the defense isn't unblemished, even though it was through the first 12 games. The Alabama result can not go uncounted. The vaccines are really good and are the best tools we have to protect against severe illness and death. But, they aren't 95% effective against testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, even though they were through the first nine months of use. The Omicron results can not go uncounted. 

My argument is that we need to show MORE confidence in the vaccines through much LESS panic and no disciplinary measures for vaccinated people. Plain "cases" need to be pushed to the backburner. We should only worry if vaccinated people end up getting severely ill at significant rates. That isn't happening. Fortunately, even Lord Fauci has started to signal his agreement with what I say above.