Georgia 2022 national champions

HurricaneNick

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

CJ’s great. Another so cal kid. What’s the best defense CJ saw last year? Michigan? I’ll take Bryce all day. Hopefully the two can meet. I’ll give you 10 points for whatever amount of money you’d like over 5K. Proof of funds posted of course. 

I hadn't realized that this had turned into a gambling site.

I'd love for them to meet next season.

Ohio State will have the best receiving corps in the country (again) and potentially the best RB stable too. The offense will be sick. Bama will have to reload (as they do) after losing their top two receivers and their most productive RB (by far).

If Knowles can get the defense back to respectable, the Bucks will be very hard to beat next year.

Just now, concha said:

I hadn't realized that this had turned into a gambling site.

I'd love for them to meet next season.

Ohio State will have the best receiving corps (again) in the country and potentially the best RB stable too. The offense will be sick. Bama will have to reload (as they do) after losing their top two receivers and their most productive RB (by far).

If Knowles can get the defense back to respectable, the Bucks will be very hard to beat next year.

This has always been a gambling site! Yeah OSU will be great. I hope it’s some variation of Bama/OSU/Clemson (all CA QB’s). Pretty tough to get the defensive system running to perfection the first year but they get paid the big bucks. I have no problem admitting I don’t know sh*t! 😂

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

This has always been a gambling site! Yeah OSU will be great. I hope it’s some variation of Bama/OSU/Clemson (all CA QB’s). Pretty tough to get the defensive system running to perfection the first year but they get paid the big bucks. I have no problem admitting I don’t know sh*t! 😂

Fuck Clempson and fuck Dabo.

The Bucks won't need perfection on D, just be respectable. The rush four and soft zone defense they played the last couple of years has been horrific. Other teams - even mediocre ones - have been able to sit back and pick apart the Bucks.  The new DC Knowles is known for aggression and mixing things up. Combine that with the 4* and 5* athletes he'll have, that's the way to go. They'll give up some big plays but sacks, TFLs and (probably) INTs should go up even more. The offense should put up video game numbers.

Georgia just lost their other RB to the draft in addition to all the defense that's declared. I think next year could be tough sledding for them. A&M could be a surprise if they get healthy. Their recruiting has been very solid the last few seasons.

• Like 1

Athlon has LSU projected 4th in the West early.....,,LSU has quietly picked up 7 quality Transfer Portal players SO FAR that are not mentioned below. We will be adding more.

I agree that LSU is a Wild Card heading in 2022. No pressure this year to win a National Championship just win games and get it built again.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-football-predictions-early-2022

4. LSU
The Tigers might be the biggest wild card team in the SEC next year. Brian Kelly is the right hire for the Bayou Bengals, but the roster features several pressing questions. Myles Brennan opted to return to Baton Rouge instead of transferring, which gives LSU a proven quarterback to lean on in ’22. Receiver Kayshon Boutte is back from injury and should push for All-America honors. Restocking the offensive line and finding a more consistent (and productive) ground game is a must. Defensively, the linebacker and cornerback spots top the list of concerns for Kelly and new coordinator Matt House. Talent is never an issue at LSU. But how fast can Kelly fill the voids in his first year?

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Athlon has LSU projected 4th in the West early.....,,LSU has quietly picked up 7 quality Transfer Portal players SO FAR that are not mentioned below. We will be adding more.

I agree that LSU is a Wild Card heading in 2022. No pressure this year to win a National Chamionship just win games and get it built again.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-football-predictions-early-2022

4. LSU
The Tigers might be the biggest wild card team in the SEC next year. Brian Kelly is the right hire for the Bayou Bengals, but the roster features several pressing questions. Myles Brennan opted to return to Baton Rouge instead of transferring, which gives LSU a proven quarterback to lean on in ’22. Receiver Kayshon Boutte is back from injury and should push for All-America honors. Restocking the offensive line and finding a more consistent (and productive) ground game is a must. Defensively, the linebacker and cornerback spots top the list of concerns for Kelly and new coordinator Matt House. Talent is never an issue at LSU. But how fast can Kelly fill the voids in his first year?

LSU added RB Noah Cain from Penn St yesterday.

He's originally from Baton Rouge, La>moved to Texas and played a couple years there before transferring to IMG Academy his senior season. Noah Cain and John Emery Jr. should make a nice 1-2 punch.....Emery was a 5* coming out of Destrehan, La and was suppose to be the starter this year, but he missed the entire year due to academic issues.

Anyways, Noah Cain is a Tiger and Home!

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/noah-cain-17119

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's originally from Baton Rouge, La>moved to Texas and played a couple years there before transferring to IMG Academy his senior season. Noah Cain and John Emery Jr. should make a nice 1-2 punch.....Emery was a 5* coming out of Destrehan, La and was suppose to be the starter this year, but he the missed the entire year due to academic issues.

Cain was good,  but will he be able to come back from the injury he had.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's originally from Baton Rouge, La>moved to Texas and played a couple years there before transferring to IMG Academy his senior season. Noah Cain and John Emery Jr. should make a nice 1-2 punch.....Emery was a 5* coming out of Destrehan, La and was suppose to be the starter this year, but he the missed the entire year due to academic issues.

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Cain was good,  but will he be able to come back from the injury he had.

I don't know really.......haven't followed him closely.

I do know LSU is trying to build a team from the Transfer Portal though.

That Portal is crazy, dude..........there are some quality players in it, starters or players that have started and whatnot.

57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Noah Cain and John Emery Jr. should make a nice 1-2 punch.....Emery was a 5* coming out of Destrehan, La and was suppose to be the starter this year, but he missed the entire year due to academic issues.

If RB John Emery Jr, can keep get his shit together he's a Wild Card by himself....the #1 rated RB in the nation in 2019 Class.

He hasn't played a full year at LSU yet....be it injury or academics. He's shined in a couple games at LSU, but we need him for a full season.

https://247sports.com/Player/John-Emery-Jr-46038480/high-school-189344/

19 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Maybe. Maybe not. That’s why you play the games and have a shit ton of kids on the roster. 

Georgia was just better this year. 

They weren't better when those guys were on the field.  😉  And no, you don't just plug and play WRs, whether they're 5* recruits or not.  Chemistry is everything. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Only on this message board could two teams play twice in the same season, one team end up +2 and be winning the rematch in the 4th quarter without their two best receivers and two best cornerbacks and the reaction be that the other team was just better.

It's the perfectly lazy and cliche argument that you'd expect around here.

Heyyyyy Mr Finch,

Not sure of the athletes Ga lost to injuries the names have left me so can’t really line those up and have a go at it. 

It’s all in the final score, plenty of times the “lesser” perceived team has won across all sports. 

Ga was 2.5 favorite, so there’s that. 

bgw

10 hours ago, concha said:

Fuck Clempson and fuck Dabo.

The Bucks won't need perfection on D, just be respectable. The rush four and soft zone defense they played the last couple of years has been horrific. Other teams - even mediocre ones - have been able to sit back and pick apart the Bucks.  The new DC Knowles is known for aggression and mixing things up. Combine that with the 4* and 5* athletes he'll have, that's the way to go. They'll give up some big plays but sacks, TFLs and (probably) INTs should go up even more. The offense should put up video game numbers.

Georgia just lost their other RB to the draft in addition to all the defense that's declared. I think next year could be tough sledding for them. A&M could be a surprise if they get healthy. Their recruiting has been very solid the last few seasons.

GA’s recruiting haul is not exactly chopped meat. I for one will be intrigued to see how Knowles cleans the D up. 

Also Ga may lose Monken to the pros, it will be interesting to see how Ga defends the ship. 

bgw

16 hours ago, MD87 said:

They weren't better when those guys were on the field.  😉  And no, you don't just plug and play WRs, whether they're 5* recruits or not.  Chemistry is everything. 

Chemistry? 😂 

Why do you sissies just not call it like it is? If you’re a 5* kid and can’t catch the ball that’s an issue. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Sweetlarry is one of the dumbest football people on this forum/

Doesn't even understand the concept of QB-WR rhythm.

Señor Shame shows up. I understand rhythm. I also understand if the ball hits you in the fucking hands you catch it. 

Of course you’ve never played so you wouldn’t get that.