Official Joe Burrow Super Bowl RUN Thread!

RedZone

"The Run" could come to an end Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are a 7 point favorite. 

Burrow lit the Chiefs up in the regular season going 30/39 448 Yards 4 TDs 0 INTs in a 34-31 Bengals win though. It will take that and a little more this time to win the game.

Anyways....

Burrow becomes first QB to lead team to championship round in first two seasons

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/lsu-burrow-chase-advance-afc-championship

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Tom Brady won a Super Bowl in his second season.

He did.....I guess they are rolling with the first quarterback taken No. 1 overall angle to lead his team to a Conference Champ game.

It was a good draft choice....

That means Burrow is the first quarterback taken No. 1 overall to ever make a conference title game in Year 1 or Year 2, per SEC Network analyst Cole Cubelic:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/joe-burrow-makes-history-as-cincinnati-bengals-head-to-afc-championship-game/

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He did.....I guess they are rolling with the first quarterback taken No. 1 overall angle to lead his team to a Conference Champ game.

It was a good draft choice....

That means Burrow is the first quarterback taken No. 1 overall to ever make a conference title game in Year 1 or Year 2, per SEC Network analyst Cole Cubelic:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/joe-burrow-makes-history-as-cincinnati-bengals-head-to-afc-championship-game/

In Tom Brady's 3rd year the Patriots went 9-7 and did not make the playoffs.

I think Joe Burrow will do better than that his 3rd year...

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

In Tom Brady's 3rd year the Patriots went 9-7 and did not make the playoffs.

I think Joe Burrow will do better than that his 3rd year...

😄

You literally invent new dumb shit to post to justify your fanboyism.

So if the Bengals go 10-7 next year......so what?

And it was Brady's second season as a starter and first full season.

Again, so what?

Joe Burrow has beaten the worst playoff team in over a decade and the worst #1 seed maybe ever.

Jimmy Garappolo is 4-1 in playoff games.

And?

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

You literally invent new dumb shit to post to justify your fanboyism.

I'm just telling you what Brady did his 3rd year since you brought up his 2nd. 😁

AND, Tom Brady wasn't all that great his 2nd year anyways when he won a Super Bowl....#22 in the NFL in passing ranking almost last. Brain Griese threw more TD passes. lol

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/passing/2001/post/all/passingyards/desc

Brady was lucky as hell.....he wasn't SO LUCKY his 3rd year...

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm just telling you what Brady did his 3rd year since you brought up his 2nd. 😁

AND, Tom Brady wasn't all that great his 2nd year anyways when he won a Super Bowl....#22 in the NFL in passing ranking almost last. Brain Griese threw more TD passes. lol

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/passing/2001/post/all/passingyards/desc

Brady was lucky as hell.....he wasn't SO LUCKY his 3rd year...

In his 21st year, Brady led the league in yards and TDs, and started in his 47th playoff game. Do you think Burrow will be that lucky?

19 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

In his 21st year, Brady led the league in yards and TDs, and started in his 47th playoff game. Do you think Burrow will be that lucky?

Hard to say really........Brady has been pretty lucky and charmed. Tom Brady put up some nice stats this year, but he looked awful vs teams with good DLs this year.

Brady did nothing vs the Saints this year and went 0-2...he struggled with some other teams too.

Playing 21 years in the NFL is an accomplishment though....I doubt Burrow makes it 21 years, but maybe he can make his make way before then.

If the Bengals can win the Super Bowl this year that would be a start.

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hard to say really........Brady has been pretty lucky and charmed. Tom Brady put up some nice stats this year, but he looked awful vs teams with good DLs this year.

Brady did nothing vs the Saints this year and went 0-2...he struggled with some other teams too.

Playing 21 years in the NFL is an accomplishment though....I doubt Burrow makes it 21 years, but maybe he can make his make way before then.

If the Bengals can win the Super Bowl this year that would be a start.

I like Burrow, and certainly don't think he "sucked" this weekend. But comparing him to Brady, and pointing out that Brady struggled in games this year, isn't a convincing tactic to be used quite yet.

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I like Burrow, and certainly don't think he "sucked" this weekend. But comparing him to Brady, and pointing out that Brady struggled in games this year, isn't a convincing tactic to be used quite yet.

It's fair to compare Burrow and Brady at the same stages of their careers where Burrow has crushed Brady.....no one can see 20 years down the road or even 5 years and etc.

Lets see what Burrow does in 2022....he's headed in the right direction and I don't think the Bengals are going anywhere. They will be better in 2022 truthfully as they add more pieces.