WCAC OOS Games

Falcon

Be curious to hear from some of the WCAC followers to share their thoughts on what games  are being discussed for 2022

GC will be playing SJR @ Home

Traveling to Catholic-BR in Baton Rouge 

Possible game w/ an Ohio Power Week 3 

GC has the majority of its roster back,  they should be an interesting team to watch 

@BigDrop @WCAC guy @WCACFan @eaglesinsider @NicholasMalibu @RedZone @Omaha Vol  What do you all think?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Be curious to hear from some of the WCAC followers to share their thoughts on what games  are being discussed for 2022

GC will be playing SJR @ Home

Traveling to Catholic-BR in Baton Rouge 

Possible game w/ an Ohio Power Week 3 

GC has the majority of its roster back,  they should be an interesting team to watch 

@BigDrop @WCAC guy @WCACFan @eaglesinsider @NicholasMalibu @RedZone @Omaha Vol  What do you all think?

I like it a lot.....I'm a fan of the home/home, it's the way it should be...I don't like one hit wonder games all that much. 

I think Catholic-BR will still be pretty good and one of the favorites in D1 again....they lose some pieces, but most every team does.

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I like it a lot.....I'm a fan of the home/home, it's the way it should be...I don't like one hit wonder games all that much. 

I think Catholic-BR will still be pretty good and one of the favorites in D1 again....they lose some pieces, but most every team does.

The Good Counsel/Catholic-BR game will be played at BREC Memorial Stadium in Baton Rouge......that's where Catholic plays it's home games. The stadium was built in 1952 and the capacity is 22,000, grass field. They haven't done much to the place through the years, but lots of great football players have played in that stadium.

A gem 70 years ago.

@Falcon

Here is the WCAC out of state games as of now plus St Frances........

Good Counsel vs St Joes Regional,NJ, Catholic,LA and Moeller, OH

Dematha vs Cardinal Gibbons,FL, Life Christian,VA, Benedictine,OH and Imhotep Charter,PA

St Johns vs Dillard,FL, Cedar Grove,GA, Middletown,DE and Gonzaga from Washington State 

St Frances vs IMG, East St Louis,IL, St Joes Regional,NJ and Texas team (tentative)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Falcon

Here is the WCAC out of state games as of now plus St Frances........

Good Counsel vs St Joes Regional,NJ, Catholic,LA and Moeller, OH

Dematha vs Cardinal Gibbons,FL, Life Christian,VA, Benedictine,OH and Imhotep Charter,PA

St Johns vs Cedar Grove,GA, Middletown,DE and Gonzaga from Washington State 

St Frances vs IMG, East St Louis,IL, St Joes Regional,NJ and Texas team (tentative)

We won’t see Hoover listed OOS vs a Broward school, but I also don’t want a cool guy from GA to freak out either.  :) 

Bummer.  The opponent was amazingly better than S Broward 😂 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

The one-year games are the ones that move the needle. I presume you don't like them because Louisiana schools are practically never involved in the big ones that get on ESPN.

Two OOS deals are stupid as has been articulated before.

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Louisiana schools are practically never involved in the big ones that get on ESPN.

Newman was on ESPN and Fox this year...probably will be next year too.

I hear Newman may making a trip to Florida. Newman should be a little better next year.

Edna Karr vs AHP was a ESPN game this year until the storm hit....etc.

HOME/HOME is the real deal.........only schools not worried about MNCs need apply.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I hear Newman may making a trip to Florida. Newman should be a little better next year.

Edna Karr vs AHP was a ESPN game this year until the storm hit....etc.

HOME/HOME is the real deal.........only schools not worried about MNCs need apply.

Newman is not returning the trip to Tampa you can count on that. And you know Karr wasn’t coming to Florida. More dishonesty. 

The only Louisiana teams that come to Florida are the ones who play garbage panhandle schools. Even though the panhandle has been clubbing Louisiana for decades. 

im sure you can find the references 

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

... and I enjoyed watching both games (Manning showed his skills in the 2nd game well).  

It's not an I hate LA campaign Caj.  National TV with a Manning, yes please.  I know it was a who cares to many, but I enjoyed them. 

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

... and I enjoyed watching both games (Manning showed his skills in the 2nd game well).  

It's not an I hate LA campaign Caj.  National TV with a Manning, yes please.  I know it was a who cares to many, but I enjoyed them. 

You already know Newman is gonna be a lot more selective this time around for the national game for Arch. They just ran into a buzz saw against Berkeley. I predict the opponent will be light years easier. 

to get an idea the opponent will be closer to South Broward than Berkeley prep. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You already know Newman is gonna be a lot more selective this time around for the national game for Arch. They just ran into a buzz saw against Berkeley. I predict the opponent will be light years easier. 

to get an idea the opponent will be closer to South Broward than Berkeley prep. Lol. 

I'll take Caj side here Nole... the opponent is secondary to me here.  I'm in it for Manning.  If the game is vs a FL school, cool but not a game changer for me.  The CalPreps rating doesn't matter to me in this case.   I see the color gray in Manning games.   Newman is not a powerhouse, we know that.  

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I'll take Caj side here Nole... the opponent is secondary to me here.  I'm in it for Manning.  If the game is vs a FL school, cool but not a game changer for me.  The CalPreps rating doesn't matter to me in this case.   I see the color gray in Manning games.   Newman is not a powerhouse, we know that.  

I know. Manning is all that matters. Drink everytime they say Peyton or Eli’s name. We’ll be shit faced before kickoff. 

it will be interesting no matter who they play. But let’s at least hope it’s competitive 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know. Manning is all that matters. Drink everytime they say Peyton or Eli’s name. We’ll be shit faced before kickoff. 

it will be interesting no matter who they play. But let’s at least hope it’s competitive 

I’ll take that action 🍻 lol.  Got a nice Dogfish 12 pack in the fridge. New flavor I haven’t tried yet.  The IPA 90 (60 is nice too) is one of my all time favs.  I know, wrong thread lol.  Well it’s time for a beer ain’t it?  Cheers on MLK Day brethren.  

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Nick Saban is at Catholic-BR today trying to work his magic on Class of 2023 5* WR Shelton Sampson...and a couple 2024 guys Catholic-BR has.

Legend has it Sampson clocked a 4.35 forty at Catholic's "Cur Dog Combine".

https://247sports.com/Player/Shelton-Sampson-Jr-46103431/