grayson billy goats 2022 schedule

Ga96

23 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The uhaul express is in full force  now.  Without it no titles in the last 10 years. 

They backed off this year but the current 7th-10th grade teams will be loaded with players from everywhere. I already know they have the 3rd ranked tight end in the 10th grade he is from Valdosta. Got hooked up with a house right by the school and recruited to grayson by watson before he left. Could say a lot about the kids but ill leave it at that.

I find it hilarious that we are in 96's head so strong that he pounces on every bit of info on us!  He stole this graphic 3 hours after it was posted on the Grayson TD club site.  I'm trying to remember the last time I looked at a Lowndes site and it has been years because I just don't care.  It must be bad to be that obsessed with something! 😎🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

They backer off this year but the current 7th-10th grade teams will be loaded with players from everywhere. I already know they have the 3rd ranked tight end in the 10th grade he is from Valdosta. Got hooked up with a house right by the school and recruited to grayson by watson before he left. Could say a lot about the kids but ill leave it at that.

But wait!  You and other posters claim as long as they come in before 9th grade they aren't transfers.  That means the 7th and 8th graders can't be considered move-ins. 🤣

If Lowndes is so good the why did the kid move?  Have you ever considered that?

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover has played more elite OOS games than Grayson has ever thought about. Our schedule is not even complete cajun boy.

Hoover has been open 30+ years longer than Grayson.  I would hope you have played more.  Besides, everyone knows you have to go OOS if you are in Alabama to find quality teams.  You don't have to do that in GA.  It is actually further for us to so to south Ga than to Hoover.

2 hrs 59 mins 194 miles to Hoover
3 hrs 44 mins 250 miles to Lowndes
3 hrs 40 mins  225 miles to Moultrie
5 hrs 16 mins 333 miles to Camden County

And those are middle of the night drive times, not daytime traffic times.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Anything but a title is failure. Dale Earnhardt "2nd place is the 1st loser".

Grayson's last 2 state titles were full of recruited transfers. 

Grayson got gifted this past season. One of the weakest regular season schedules then a cake walk in the playoffs. Definitely the luck of the draw when it came to the brackets. 

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Grayson got gifted this past season. One of the weakest regular season schedules then a cake walk in the playoffs. Definitely the luck of the draw when it came to the brackets. 

Sour grapes are so wonderful to see!  Jealous much?  It is really fun watching us live in your head. 🤣

15 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Anything but a title is failure. Dale Earnhardt "2nd place is the 1st loser".

Grayson's last 2 state titles were full of recruited transfers. 

Dang son!  I guess you would know since y'all haven't gotten past the semi-finals in what, 4 years?

On 1/22/2022 at 12:00 AM, Ga96 said:

They backed off this year but the current 7th-10th grade teams will be loaded with players from everywhere. I already know they have the 3rd ranked tight end in the 10th grade he is from Valdosta. Got hooked up with a house right by the school and recruited to grayson by watson before he left. Could say a lot about the kids but ill leave it at that.

😂 

Bro. Quit being a fucking clown. No dam middle school athlete is getting a fucking house to go play ball at a high school. Grayson recruits, but you do as well. Stop.

You never answered how much #elite229cheatingsbitches charge their recruits to be trained? How much is it?