What will be rodgers excuse now?

Ga96

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They were dominated upfront.  If the opposing team can rush 4 and drop 7 you're not going to have offensive success

I just like that rodgers loss again. Plus he was playing against jimmy g that's all the handicap a team needs.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Maybe people who are more concerned with his stance on vaccinations, or other outspoken comments he's made. So they try to drag down his accomplishments.

Some very funny Twitter posts out there as you can imagine… and while I’m on the opposite side of his pov, I’ve always dug his talent on the field.  Nothing changed after yesterday.  Bosa and friends on D being stingy, plus special teams had a lot to do with the W (as was game 1).  When my team I follow was winning Super Bowls, the fans cheered when the D came on the field more than the offense.   

Yes the Rams won a super bowl, but Marino and Fouts didn’t.  Even in HSFB, a stingy D will put you in contention more than a fancy 5 wideout offense.  Still need that D.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Some very funny Twitter posts out there as you can imagine… and while I’m on the opposite side of his pov, I’ve always dug his talent on the field.  Nothing changed after yesterday.  Bosa and friends on D being stingy, plus special teams had a lot to do with the W (as was game 1).  When my team I follow was winning Super Bowls, the fans cheered when the D came on the field more than the offense.   

Yes the Rams won a super bowl, but Marino and Fouts didn’t.  Even in HSFB, a stingy D will put you in contention more than a fancy 5 wideout offense.  Still need that D.  

Great post 😀

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, 181pl said:

No. He needs a team ready to win now. as much as it pains me to say, I think he would fit well in Tennessee , New Orleans, or Philly.

Tennessee I think is fine... 

New Orleans is probably also fine... 

Philly.... needs other things...

He'll magically end up in Denver or one of the FL teams where QB careers go to die...