Jackson State Spring game ESPNU

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to Notre Dame spring game
2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Yea severely disappointed, RB monangai looked legit tho

He was always a project.  The staff and recruiting analyst knew it, however the star rating allows you to hype it in hopes that other recruits join him thinking he's the answer. Recruiting 101

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Notre Dame is a garbage program now. Only people who know very little about college football think they are an elite blue blood program any more. Since 1978 they have 1 title which was given to them by the refs in the Miami game that year.

I wouldn’t call them garbage by any means

44 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Notre Dame is a garbage program now. Only people who know very little about college football think they are an elite blue blood program any more. Since 1978 they have 1 title which was given to them by the refs in the Miami game that year.

Notre Dame doesn’t deserve to play us again. Last two games Bama has wrecked them. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I been watching, disappointing first half, but some of those second half runs you got a glimpse of what he can do , I think one run it took like 6 defenders  to take him down, very impressed with him, Amin vanover had a really good spring game as well

they gave that true freshman #20 hella Carrie’s and catches , should have put diggs as RB on team and Estime on the other instead of putting digs and Estime on the same team

• FreeBird changed the title to Jackson State Spring game ESPNU