Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

25 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I can honestly say I most definitely have not! wtf!  the shit people come up with

May be an image of text that says 'WE all have done this before growing up Imfaoo WGL'

I remember those days, Rocked off the perc  30s while taking shower and all of sudden your body gives out and starts to shit out of no where , so you have two  choices, scoop it mid air and dunk it in toilet or try to jump out of shower getting floor wet and a mess and run the risk of slipping and breaking your neck on the toilet bowl, 

there is a 3rd option, you could just shit in the shower and just stomp that shit down the drain ☺️

9F749F6B-0E23-4C37-A441-53004E3C0670.gif

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I remember those days, Rocked off the perc  30s while taking shower and all of sudden your body gives out and starts to shit out of no where , so you have two  choices, scoop it mid air and dunk it in toilet or try to jump out of shower getting floor wet and a mess and run the risk of slipping and breaking your neck on the toilet bowl, 

there is a 3rd option, you could just shit in the shower and just stomp that shit down the drain ☺️

The fuck is wrong with you 🤮

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I can honestly say I most definitely have not! wtf!  the shit people come up with

May be an image of text that says 'WE all have done this before growing up Imfaoo WGL'

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Well me and the Woman both got Covid...

Shes a little bit more down than i am: 

Heat flashes

Absolute Fatigue 

Her fevers broke... 

As for me: 

I got a sore throat... 

Had a fever as well but it finally went away... 

Fatigue is gone... 

And I got a strange craving for apples and cheese...

I pray you two can feel better and 100% soon 👏🏻