Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

17 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Does that mesh actually work?

Absolutely, not the one I bought, I’d buy a more expensive one because this one only lasts a year before it gets torn apart but hey it was 9 bucks, , I can’t leave door open for my dogs to go in and out cause all the insects getting in, but this mesh shit does it’s job and the magnetics automatically shut the screen 

now @AsSeenOnTv how about that sponsorship ☺️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Never smoking before going to bed, woke up in a pool of sweat, In. My dream my Cat ate my Hot ass girlfriend and ate  my puppy, and I could hear them screaming from inside the cats tail, and I was trying to open up my cats tail to save them 

Buddy took one too many hits of that anakin Skywalker

10 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

PRIORITIES

May be a meme of text that says '4.6 billion light years away 10 feet away security cam'

Now we’re talking , I been calling bullshit on this day one, we can track a meteorite In galaxies 500000000 bijliion light years away, or Find a piece of @RedZonealuminum Brillo crack pipe  on Mars  but our  security cams look like this shit, all pixilated , 

If we got that technology to do that 

then  ever there ls a crime or kidnapping, NASA or Google should have immediately be able to provide a live stream 4k clear video for the police 

15 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Now we’re talking , I been calling bullshit on this day one, we can track a meteorite In galaxies 500000000 bijliion light years away, or Find a piece of @RedZonealuminum Brillo crack pipe  on Mars  but our  security cams look like this shit, all pixilated , 

If we got that technology to do that 

then  ever there ls a crime or kidnapping, NASA or Google should have immediately be able to provide a live stream 4k clear video for the police 

Big Brother Is Watching GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I would just like to know what kind of technology it would take for McDonalds to fix their Icee machine.

Lol 😂 u really think that shit broken, , the kids at my McDonald’s keeps it real and says it’s a pain in ass cleaning the ice cream machine so it’s easier just to say it’s broke

• Haha 2