Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Scott and Johnson sounded exactly the same…great transition.  Love old Sammy…only one way to rock is an all time favorite.  Daw 5150 tour at Syracuse Carrier Dome.   Sammy and Sir Edward had a guitar off on top of stacked speakers. Sammy killed it for 5 minutes…when done Eddie gave him a “ hold my beer” look and WENT OFF! 10-15 minutes of what I can only describe as an EARGASM 😳😳😳😎

I beg to differ, but the transition was smooth, yes.  

John “Mutt” Lange was at the helm producing high quality (husband of Shania Twain for a number of years, divorced).  

I was an AC/DC fanatic, similar to you with VH.   Brian has more of a unique wheezy drinking voice.  Bon sure drank, but his voice was a diff tone imho. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I beg to differ, but the transition was smooth, yes.  

John “Mutt” Lange was at the helm producing high quality (husband of Shania Twain for a number of years, divorced).  

I was an AC/DC fanatic, similar to you with VH.   Brian has more of a unique wheezy drinking voice.  Bon sure drank, but his voice was a diff tone imho. 

Shania Twain, so 90s

#TommieFrazier #1995Nebraska

On 3/21/2024 at 1:13 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Enjoy your trip.  

It’s always a pleasure to see Camden County signs while driving from South FL as it means you finally are leaving your state!  :) 

Sunday, I’ll be with my cousin and his son in Port St Lucie, to catch a Mets spring training game.  That’s a good 1 hr 45 min drive for me.  

10-1 W and my cousin’s son caught a foul ball off the back wall carom.  :)  No TV shot of it.  :(  was right behind home plate in walkway area past lower section.  

First visit to the stadium.  Holds over 7K and I think the crowd was around 5500 or so yesterday.  

I dug the Shea orange and blue square look and some great past players shown inside and outside the stadium. 

“Straw” had a heart attack recently, but doing well from what I read.  

IMG_9110.png

IMG_9099.jpeg

IMG_9078.jpeg

IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9053.jpeg

IMG_9052.jpeg

• Like 1