Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Maybe the best ever VH album of all time? This or Van Halen III with Gary Cherone at front ✌️. @I AM IRONMANthoughts? 😂

IMG_0373.png

Almost dropped my iPad then realized you’re fuckin with me.

VH 1

Women and Children first

Fair Warning

VH2

1984 ( House of Pain - best Sir Edward solo…maybe best solo period!)

Diver Down

5150/ F.U.C.K Tie

the rest…,ehhhh

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Almost dropped my iPad then realized you’re fuckin with me.

VH 1

Women and Children first

Fair Warning

VH2

1984 ( House of Pain - best Sir Edward solo…maybe best solo period!)

Diver Down

5150/ F.U.C.K Tie

the rest…,ehhhh

For me I’d go VH at 1 for sure, but I’d flip Fair Warning to 2 and Women and Children First to 3. Really cant go wrong with those 🤷‍♂️z

• Like 1

FYI…bought the Gary Cherone nightmare.By the 3rd song the tape was flung onto 95 doing about 80 mph.

knew it would suck….he sung my most hated song ever…” more the words”

whiney bitchy song, that repeats the same lyrics for sooo long. WTF were the VH brothers thinking?🤔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

FYI…bought the Gary Cherone nightmare.By the 3rd song the tape was flung onto 95 doing about 80 mph.

knew it would suck….he sung my most hated song ever…” more the words”

whiney bitchy song, that repeats the same lyrics for sooo long. WTF were the VH brothers thinking?🤔

I love VH. I really like Hagar (solo, Montrose) and like some of the VH stuff, but it’s just not the VH to me.

Honestly as weird as it sounds, to me had VH just started at 5150 with Hagar and there hadn’t been a DLR they would have been regarded a little higher. Just changing the true identity and energy was always gonna alter them and never be the same. Then again I’ve actually heard some think AC/DC might not have had as successful career had Bon Scott not gone tits up and Brian Johnson took over.

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

I love VH. I really like Hagar (solo, Montrose) and like some of the VH stuff, but it’s just not the VH to me.

Honestly as weird as it sounds, to me had VH just started at 5150 with Hagar and there hadn’t been a DLR they would have been regarded a little higher. Just changing the true identity and energy was always gonna alter them and never be the same. Then again I’ve actually heard some think AC/DC might not have had as successful career had Bon Scott not gone tits up and Brian Johnson took over.

Scott and Johnson sounded exactly the same…great transition.  Love old Sammy…only one way to rock is an all time favorite.  Daw 5150 tour at Syracuse Carrier Dome.   Sammy and Sir Edward had a guitar off on top of stacked speakers. Sammy killed it for 5 minutes…when done Eddie gave him a “ hold my beer” look and WENT OFF! 10-15 minutes of what I can only describe as an EARGASM 😳😳😳😎

• Like 1