DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes.

Don Bosco fans arrived in 2008 and had a pre-determined narrative they were going to push after their inevitable win against St. X.

They lost so they had to wait until De La Salle. And even *that* almost blew up in their face.

2008? Are you nuts? We had the best team in the country in 2002 and 2003 and i was not not shy back then about pointing it out. 2000 we played for the state championship and 2001 we were a top team in the nation. 

I though you went back further.  My bad, like most, you are a DJ baby. 

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Can you be more clueless that this?

This is basically a repeat of every debate I have on here. I repeat a factual claim from years ago and by the end the person I'm debating with is obsessed with who "my team" is.

why not say?...what's the big deal?...stop being silly...did you play?...you don't seem to have too much knowledge of the game.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

2008? Are you nuts? We had the best team in the country in 2002 and 2003 and i was not not shy back then about pointing it out. 2000 we played for the state championship and 2001 we were a top team in the nation. 

I though you went back further.  My bad, like most, you are a DJ baby. 

Bosco would have lost to Louisville Trinity in 2002. Brian Brohm is still the best high school qb I've seen.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Clovis West just 4 years prior.

This is another example of Bosco delusions given that the Bergen Record got this fact wrong in their game article.

so to fit your narrative...DLS sucked too I guess then?...and DBP gets no credit for flying cross county and beating a team that hadn't lost in 4 years at their field??...and who did you play for....

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄😉

Bosco has never been the best team in the country just like, say, Boston College hasn't.

BINGO!...looks like I hit the nail on the head with the disgruntled southern boy!....thanks for playing!!....🤡

2 time NATIONAL CHAMPION DON BOSCO PREP. IRONMEN...all hail!!...😉

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

We had the best team in the country in 2002 and 2003 and i was not not shy back then about pointing it out.

Sure you did, buddy.

This delusion is exactly what I was talking about though. You Bosco fanboys were so desperate to "right the wrongs" of the the past that you had determined what the narrative was going to be before the games were played.

You couldn't have proven my point more.

You intended to use 2008 as a vindication for past seasons.

Which is exactly what I claimed.

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..

LOL is right.

You do this while noonereal is literally proving my claims in real time.

👇

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Jersey contingent had scheduled this argument to be made the second after the Don Bosco-St.X game ended in 2008. But since Bosco lost to a 4-6 team that day they had to postpone it until they beat a bad De La Salle team a week later on a field goal as time expired.

Somehow that result meant that not only was Don Bosco a top 25 team that year but also *every* year before that down to 2002. What's more is that they argued that it *also* meant that Bergen Catholic and St. Joseph's Regional were as well.

Not only did that lack basic logic it also ran counter to the fact that those three teams were practically never good at the same time. Almost the moment Toal arrived at Bosco, Bergen Catholic took a step back. Pretty much the nanosecond that Chris Partridge lured Jabril Peppers way from Bosco they ceased being that good.

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

LOL is right.

You do this while noonereal is literally proving my claims in real time.

👇

I'm not asking anything about Nooner...just asked you a simple question...who do you root for?...why it is a BIG secret...scared or embarrassed to say??....it a H.S. football forum for goodness sake...man-up!!

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'll always be amused by clueless people who don't even understand how clueless they are.

LOL...so you root for some loser public H.S. in Fla. and like to throw stones at other better schools you don't like....like schools from up north that win National Championships...I got your act now...🤡