DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

If there was bias then you would easily be able to point it out.

But there was none.

It was merely a statement of fact.

@zulu1128 remembers the same thing.

Again, just the facts.

so your team is 0-2 against my team....yet your team is better than my team?...anyone who would claim that is biased....🙄

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, objectively true.

If you had even the slightest argument otherwise you wouldn't be point to games that happened 8 and 10 years ago. You'd have something else.

But you don't and everybody knows it.

how about the games at B.P. stadium and West Point N.Y. when your team LOST to DBP??....did you forget about head-to-head match-ups??....they don't count??....🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

how about the games at B.P. stadium and West Point N.Y. when your team LOST to DBP??....did you forget about head-to-head match-ups??....they don't count??....🤡

You're seriously an embarrassment to rational thought.

First, this thread is about DBP vs. Edgewater and you're finishing up your 60th post about STA.

Then you're talking about games from almost a decade ago and insinuating that they alone are what determines better/worst teams.

When the Edgewater/America Heritage example was brought to your attention, and the absurdity of it pointed out, you just ignore it and repeat the same thing again for the 60th time.

Somehow you think this is going well for you.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're seriously an embarrassment to rational thought.

First, this thread is about DBP vs. Edgewater and you're finishing up your 60th post about STA.

Then you're talking about games from almost a decade ago and insinuating that they alone are what determines better/worst teams.

When the Edgewater/America Heritage example was brought to your attention, and the absurdity of it pointed out, you just ignore it and repeat the same thing again for the 60th time.

Somehow you think this is going well for you.

LOL..this post evolved champ...especially after it was revealed by someone other than you that you're a STA fan....you were too ashamed to admit you were STA fan after being asked many times?...so it's natural for you to dislike a team that beat you twice...I feel your pain...we get it....0-2....🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..this post evolved champ...especially after it was revealed by someone other than you that you're a STA fan....you were too ashamed to admit you were STA fan after being asked many times?...so it's natural for you to dislike a team that beat you twice...I feel your pain...we get it....0-2....🤡

It's fascinating to see how similar the Bosco fanboy base is.

You literally have no second move. You can't do anything else other than this. Just repeat the same talking point over and over again. In the face of facts, logic and everything: repeat.

I said what I did about Bosco because it was true and not for any other reason. We're here hours later and you have yet to even attempt to address what I said. You've just run around like a goofball with his hair on fire talking about completely unrelated things.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's fascinating to see how similar the Bosco fanboy base is.

You literally have no second move. You can't do anything else other than this. Just repeat the same talking point over and over again. In the face of facts, logic and everything: repeat.

I said what I did about Bosco because it was true and not for any other reason. We're here hours later and you have yet to even attempt to address what I said. You've just run around like a goofball with his hair on fire talking about completely unrelated things.

don't need a "second move" when your 2-0...you need a "second excuse"....🤡