DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not asking anything about Nooner...

Are you on the spectrum?

My entire existence in this thread was to respond to @GrecoRoman's totally factual recalling of the Bosco fan narrative. Noonereal is the dean of Bosco fans. He's almost word-for-word recreating the claims that they were making back then. The ones that I mentioned.

You have seemingly thrown a fit without even understanding what you're mad about.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

There were zero Don Bosco Prep fans on the national boards before 2008.

Then they arrived in hordes to tell everybody how they were going to put St. X players onto gurneys.  The only thing that was put onto a gurney was their pride.

Quoted for accuracy. 😎

NOR’s spin game isn’t what it used to be. lol. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

fact?...that St. X had a losing record...yea...that losing their staring Q.B. had no impact on their record??..a swing and a miss...what am I missing??

are you going to spill the beans and let inquiring minds know what H.S you played at??...or at least root for if you didn't play.

It’s LOS….You must know his team.

hint *24-7 destroyed hotel rooms…too good to play at Granatell 😂

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It’s LOS….You must know his team.

hint *24-7 destroyed hotel rooms…too good to play at Granatell 😂

he's a Miami Central guy?...his adopted team?...I wonder if he played there?...I guess we'll never know?.....why wouldn't you said who you played for??...or if you played on H.S. football forum?...strange.

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

STA

He's STA fan boy??....LOL...that explains it all!!..I should send him some photos of me on B.P. field when we went down there with and average DBP team and BEAT them....then there are photos of me on the field at West Point when we beat them once again!!...both Bosa boys lost to mighty Don Bosco Prep.....0-2...no wonder why he can't stand Bosco or is too much of a pussy to say who his team is...poor sore loser.....what a clown...🤡

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

He's STA fan boy??....LOL...that explains it all!!..I should send him some photos of me on B.P. field when we went down there with and average DBP team and BEAT them....then there are photos of me on the field at West Point when we beat them once again!!...both Bosa boys lost to mighty Don Bosco Prep.....0-2...no wonder why he can't stand Bosco or is too much of a pussy to say who his team is...poor sore loser.....what a clown...🤡

Yup! And my nephew battled Bosa both times and more then held his own against the NFL Pro Bowler! 💪💪

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have to hand it to them.

The Bosco fanboys know the only note that they can play and they play the absolute heck out of it.

I AM IRONMEN hasn't had a unique thought in at least 8 years.

LOL...so now I know why you wouldn't say who your team was....I can't blame you...I'd be embarrassed too!.....did you play sore-LOSER?...🤡

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so now I know why you wouldn't say who your team was....I can't blame you...I'd be embarrassed too!...sore -LOSER...🤡

I didn't mention it because it thought it was obvious and it's irrelevant.

I was making factual statements and you were a stumbling buffoon trying to change the subject.

Why would I be embarrassed? STA is better than DBP by a lot and has been for a very long time. I just don't need to change the subject to save face like you obviously do.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I didn't mention it because it thought it was obvious and it's irrelevant.

I was making factual statements and you were a stumbling buffoon trying to change the subject.

Why would I be embarrassed? STA is better than DBP by a lot and has been for a very long time. I just don't need to change the subject to save face like you obviously do.

irrelevant??...LOL...you wouldn't happen to be biased against DBP after they beat you twice by chance??...LOL...0-2 and you're better than Bosco?...nice logic!....are you sure you're not a Trumper??....🤡