Bosco-Bergen week Let's Go!

Mickeybern

NJ Saturday afternoon games… memories of childhood watching Butch Woolfolk run with the rock and Union play defense.  Even my alma mater was in the upper tier of the state at that time and they could pass, something not many teams were doing much still.  
The thanksgiving day game.  Nice memories.   Don’t mind me,  the house I grew up in was sold this past week :) 

The Penn State looking Union Farmers as I recall the unis way way back had that aura of a Paterno run team (off the field aside of course).   Wonder if there’s any film of Union on YouTube.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

NJ Saturday afternoon games… memories of childhood watching Butch Woolfolk run with the rock and Union play defense.  Even my alma mater was in the upper tier of the state at that time and they could pass, something not many teams were doing much still.  
The thanksgiving day game.  Nice memories.   Don’t mind me,  the house I grew up in was sold this past week :) 

The Penn State looking Union Farmers as I recall the unis way way back had that aura of a Paterno run team (off the field aside of course).   Wonder if there’s any film of Union on YouTube.  

Not a fan of Friday night lights….nothing better then a crisp autumn Saturday game…leaves changing colors etc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I hate to say it, but Prep by 10 minimum 

They got the better QB and passing game, joes got the better Rushing game and St Peters got better defense (barely) 

Brian Gibbs will be the X factor In this game,  if he pulls out all his tricks and plays chess while peters plays checkers we should have a fighting chance 

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

They got the better QB and passing game, joes got the better Rushing game and St Peters got better defense (barely) 

Brian Gibbs will be the X factor In this game,  if he pulls out all his tricks and plays chess while peters plays checkers we should have a fighting chance 

I’ve known Gibbs for years.  I taught him some of his moves.  

11 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Just park at kohls and have her shop at Sephora while u drink beers in the parking lot 

You’re husband ready man.  👍🏻 :) 

I once drove my wife and her sister into the city to go to The Met Opera.  I also brought a friend with me and we drank at a bar watching college football.
Was funny dropping them off and being asked for “dates” by attractive high priced Met area hookers.   😂 #alwaysplanahead  #sportswins  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Testadura said:

What about that flower place you hate?

she has to watch my daughter cheer.  I just got in from a couple days in the Catskills.  

do you prefer Brazzers or Bang Bus?

Ohh it’s at Burger King? Ya fuck that nursery place just park on there front lawn. And walk Oradell ave ,

@Cossacks gave you my permission