Another Meme Sent To The Packers

Rufus69

Guys....this is gettin outa hand.

I suppose North Gwinnett didn't wanna be left out of the meme business.  The Colquitt Athletic Department received ANOTHER one this morning.  I might be paraphrasing here...but it went something like this....

Colquitt, Colquitt

Who are they?

We gonna show them piglets

How to play...

FOOTBALL !!!!

OK...OK...the "little dogs" have our attention.  I'm calling on a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs to respond.....on Black & REAL Gold Friday.  As an aside...I thought North Gwinnett was smarter than this....

Rufus>>

56 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I know you’re joking but for context for the rest of the folks - in my opinion, this Colquitt team isn’t on the level of those 2014/2015 teams. Feel pretty damn confident about that 

At this point in time...I think we're on par with 2014.  We haven't won the Championship...so there's that...but we have a bunch of YOUNG guys...just like we did in 2014.  I believe that 2014 vs 2022 would be a good matchup.

Now 2015 was a bit different.  That being said...assuming we get everybody back that's available...we should be able to rock & roll in 2023.   Add to that...quite a few of our coaches were part of that 2015 team.   Best of both worlds.  But we won't worry about 2023 for a while.  We still got work to do.  Starting with North Gwinnett.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

At this point in time...I think we're on par with 2014.  We haven't won the Championship...so there's that...but we have a bunch of YOUNG guys...just like we did in 2014.  I believe that 2014 vs 2022 would be a good matchup.

Now 2015 was a bit different.  That being said...assuming we get everybody back that's available...we should be able to rock & roll in 2023.   Add to that...quite a few of our coaches were part of that 2015 team.   Best of both worlds.  But we won't worry about 2023 for a while.  We still got work to do.  Starting with North Gwinnett.

Rufus>>

I tend to agree. Different but same. We feel much more balanced. Don't hafta rely as heavily on the run, or a scatback. Kind of different stylisticly so difficult to make a comparison to an extent. Not quite as great on the o-line, but, certainly fairly efficient there. More skill position stars than those years it seems like. Different style qb. Etc. 

As long as the record ends the same, I'm good. It does feel like a decent chance at back to back in general though. Who knows what kind of stacked up monster Gwinnett county tries to create this off season to stop that if we do finish 15 and 0 this year though. 

20 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I know you’re joking but for context for the rest of the folks - in my opinion, this Colquitt team isn’t on the level of those 2014/2015 teams. Feel pretty damn confident about that 

8/12 games have been against irrelevant below .500 teams , last 5 weeks straight outside on weenievielle classic Valdookie has Been against teams that are negative in the win column

@ngdawg them Piglets In for a rude awakening Friday night 

15 minutes ago, Pack45 said:

Actually 7/12 but some truth to that. We haven’t really been tested . But it’s tough to win in the Hog Pen

Maybe y’all really good who knows I’m 1000 miles away, But did y’all have one game this year that it was a punch for punch kind of game ? I feel like every game by 3rd quarter yall were coasting 

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, we’re pumping up the basketballs and being pissed about it. 

Cant have 150 yards in penalties so the opposing coach can holler how the qb “lit” up the green and gold. 

bgw

Just not the year to be green and gold , it’s ok tho come tell the world to see us greenies on the baseball field 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pack45 said:

Valdosta was 10-6 early fourth

But Valdosta HAD the best high school defense east of the Pacific Ocean.

And honestly...Colquitt was playing conservative in the Baze.  Pretty much had to with Charlie going down in the 1st half.  Almost a carbon of Georgia at Kentucky...except Kentucky had some semblance of an offense.

We've opened up our offense a tad since then.

I believe we'll OUTSCORE North Gwinnett.  We're not gonna shut them down...but I think we'll slow them down enough that we can flex our offensive prowess.

I really don't care as long as we have at least one more point than them.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

8/12 games have been against irrelevant below .500 teams , last 5 weeks straight outside on weenievielle classic Valdookie has Been against teams that are negative in the win column

@ngdawg them Piglets In for a rude awakening Friday night 

North Gwinnett will get crushed. All they do is line up in shotgun, put a receiver in motion, and run option plays. On short yardage, they'll use 310-pound DT Kayden McDonald to run right up the middle. The least sustainable offense known to man.

Just now, ngdawg said:

North Gwinnett will get crushed. All they do is line up in shotgun, put a receiver in motion, and run option plays. On short yardage, they'll use 310-pound DT Kayden McDonald to run right up the middle. The least sustainable offense known to man.

Why not put the DT at TE and run it down the little piggies throats?

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Fake News...Fake News...Fake News....

McDonald is 318 lbs !!!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1