Redneck Nation Never Disappoints!

RedZone

Only in Arkansas could the Queen of Fake News and Lies be Governor.

She can't go 15 minutes without mentioning her daddy.

I'm really surprised she didn't plug Relaxium last night like her daddy's doing now.

Is there anything a redneck politician won't try to sell to their sheep???

I hate the backwoods hillbilly Huckabee family and what they stand for. 

Just embarrassing a former Governor would do this and smile about it.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm really surprised she didn't plug Relaxium last night like her daddy's doing now.

Didn’t u say years a go Sarah wasn’t gonna win her election 😂 

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Of course Relaxium had to settle some kind of class action lawsuit in 2022..... I may dig deeper into it, I may not.

The Huckabee's are a shit family, believe that.

Huckabee, who already holds a spot on TINA.org’s Wall of Shame for his role in multiple deceptive marketing campaigns, goes on to say that Relaxium is “clinically proven to help you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.” But I located the supporting study in the “research” section of the Try Relaxium website, which doubles down on the “clinically proven” claims and where consumers are told to go to get their “risk-free” bottle, and it contains this bombshell: The study acknowledges that subjects who took Relaxium “reported more difficulty getting to sleep and a lower quality of sleep” than those who were given the placebo.

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I remember saying Sarah Huckabee Sanders would be the next Governor of Arkansas 2 years ago on this forum.

There's nothing really rocket science about Arkansas politics. Just lie your ass off.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

"Relaxium Fever" 😭👇

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

One thing I've noticed over the years is a lot of people that spew shit from the inside eventually start looking like shit on the outside. It runs deep in the trumpy klan party and she is proof.

Have you been paying attention to the career leadership democrats that have become gaseous, decomposing, evil cretins for the party? Asking for a friend. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

DAMNING VERDICT ON BIDEN'S SPEECH IS IN: Voter panel says Joe lost independent voters… the GOP's new rising star stole the show... and the president DOESN'T seem to have enough support to win in 2024

Finally, the story of the night happened in Arkansas where new governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivered the Republican response to the speech and clearly established herself as the other young governor to watch.

'Whether Joe Biden believes this madness or is simply too weak to resist it, his administration has been completely hijacked by the radical left,' said Huckabee Sanders. 'The dividing line in America is no longer between right or left. The choice is between normal or crazy.'

Often, the 'response seat' is a thankless one. Think about dry-mouthed, Senator Marco Rubio a few years ago, who became an object of mockery when he repeatedly reached for a sip of water.

But Republicans and independents loved what Huckabee Sanders had to say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

DAMNING VERDICT ON BIDEN'S SPEECH IS IN: Voter panel says Joe lost independent voters… the GOP's new rising star stole the show... and the president DOESN'T seem to have enough support to win in 2024

Finally, the story of the night happened in Arkansas where new governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivered the Republican response to the speech and clearly established herself as the other young governor to watch.

'Whether Joe Biden believes this madness or is simply too weak to resist it, his administration has been completely hijacked by the radical left,' said Huckabee Sanders. 'The dividing line in America is no longer between right or left. The choice is between normal or crazy.'

Often, the 'response seat' is a thankless one. Think about dry-mouthed, Senator Marco Rubio a few years ago, who became an object of mockery when he repeatedly reached for a sip of water.

But Republicans and independents loved what Huckabee Sanders had to say.

you got a new girlfriend Don?....LOL...In Sarah we trust??.....good luck with her....🤡

too embarrassed to put a source on your "article"??....LOL.