Former President Donald Trump Indicted in New York

SeaShells21

Anyone else remember the good days?

U.S. President Donald Trump has accused his predecessor Barack Obama of seeking to damage his presidency, repeatedly referring to it as “Obamagate” but offering no details.

WHAT IS ‘OBAMAGATE’?

Trump has not made clear what he is accusing Obama of doing but the allegations appear to focus on law enforcement actions taken at the end of Obama’s presidency. Trump pushed the allegations during a blitz of 120 tweets and retweets on May 10, Mother’s Day.

Among them was an article the Republican Trump shared from a conservative writer alleging that, following a meeting in January 2017, the month Trump took office, former FBI director James Comey, having decided to remain loyal to the Democrat Obama, withheld information from Trump; “it was OBAMAGATE,” Trump wrote.

“The biggest political crime in American history, by far!” Trump wrote when he retweeted a conservative talk show host’s accusation that Obama “used his last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration.” He provided no evidence to back the claims.

For years before his election Trump fueled his jump from reality TV star to political figure by championing the false claim that Obama, the first black U.S. president, had not been born in the United States. Early in his presidency Trump claimed without evidence that Obama had ordered the tapping of his phones in Trump Tower.

Grappling with a pandemic that has killed more than 80,000 Americans and facing a November re-election challenge by Obama’s vice president Joe Biden, Trump relaunched his attacks on his White House predecessor. Trump has in the past floated unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and critics say he is putting up a smokescreen now to draw attention from the health crisis on his watch.

WHAT CRIME DOES TRUMP CLAIM OBAMA COMMITTED?

In response to a question from a Washington Post reporter about the specifics of his claim, Trump replied: “Obamagate. It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got elected. And it’s a disgrace that it happened.”

When pressed by the reporter to name a criminal offense, Trump said: “You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”

Oh, Mr. Donald Duck Trump; if ye are elected to Presidency again, I promise to oh so make fun of you for being stupid for all the following years to come 😌

Again.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Nope. Nothing has changed since I posted this to your thread 12 days ago:

Slotback Right

Posted March 18

Alan Dershowitz said today that Trump could actually be found guilty in NYC, because the jury pool will be overwhelmingly anti-Trump. However, he said it's sure to be overturned on appeal eventually. It's a state DA trying to prosecute a supposed violation of a FEDERAL law... which they can't do.

We'll see if it survives the appeal process (hint: it won't). That's when the old adage kicks in...He who laughs last, laughs best.

Republican apologists for the guy who fucked a sex worker than paid her six figures so voters wouldn't find out then covered up THAT payment in dodgy corporate accounting are complaining that Trump would be charged in the city where he lived at the time (and still owns a home).

🙄

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Republican apologists for the guy who fucked a sex worker than paid her six figures so voters wouldn't find out then covered up THAT payment in dodgy corporate accounting are complaining that Trump would be charged in the city where he lived at the time (and still owns a home).

🙄

She had me at Kaylan :) 

Enjoy your weekend.  

EA27EFA4-51E3-4E3C-82F0-18BC726A3010.jpeg

1A6F94FF-7A63-46EC-929C-411DC4E6B419.jpeg

CF428C88-3744-4A89-A7F1-4D38ADA60F42.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Alan is too busy trying to sell his book on Fox news to know what's going on....Alan has become a Trump fan just to sell books to his Fox clown squad...🙄

‘Worst Case of Prosecutorial Abuse’: Alan Dershowitz Reacts to Trump Indictment

Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz harshly criticized the indictment of former President Donald Trump, describing it as an extreme case of prosecutorial misconduct.

“In 60 years of practice, this is the worst case of prosecutorial abuse I have ever seen,” Dershowitz told The Epoch Times on March 30. “What’s really unprecedented is not the indictment of a past president, but the indictment of a potential future president who is running against the head of the party of the man who indicted him.”

“It’s very dangerous—it means that district attorneys can indict their own political enemies,” the scholar said. “It really endangers the rule of law for all Americans. Today, it’s Trump; tomorrow, it’s a Democrat. The day after tomorrow, it’s your uncle Charlie, or your niece, or your nephew.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/worst-case-of-prosecutorial-abuse-alan-dershowitz-reacts-to-trump-indictment_5162018.html?utm_source=News&src_src=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2023-03-31-2&src_cmp=breaking-2023-03-31-2&utm_medium=email&est=uURFHktGrbUmW8kbELDqIL86hQJPNkRIwiS2RUASebez20%2FasCVlZ69zvfNikg%3D%3D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz harshly criticized the indictment of former President Donald Trump, describing it as an extreme case of prosecutorial misconduct.

“In 60 years of practice, this is the worst case of prosecutorial abuse I have ever seen,” Dershowitz told The Epoch Times on March 30. “What’s really unprecedented is not the indictment of a past president, but the indictment of a potential future president who is running against the head of the party of the man who indicted him.”

“It’s very dangerous—it means that district attorneys can indict their own political enemies,” the scholar said. “It really endangers the rule of law for all Americans. Today, it’s Trump; tomorrow, it’s a Democrat. The day after tomorrow, it’s your uncle Charlie, or your niece, or your nephew.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/worst-case-of-prosecutorial-abuse-alan-dershowitz-reacts-to-trump-indictment_5162018.html?utm_source=News&src_src=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2023-03-31-2&src_cmp=breaking-2023-03-31-2&utm_medium=email&est=uURFHktGrbUmW8kbELDqIL86hQJPNkRIwiS2RUASebez20%2FasCVlZ69zvfNikg%3D%3D

He's a regular on Fox/Hannity....that's all you need to know about the guy pushing his pro-Trump book....🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Dershowitz and the rightwingosphere discourse so far: “I haven’t read the indictment, I don’t know what the charges are, I haven’t seen the evidence, and I don’t know New York criminal law. But this much is clear: Alvin Bragg’s case against the former guy is a SLAM DUNK WORST EVER TOTAL LOSER!”

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Dershowitz and the rightwingosphere discourse so far: “I haven’t read the indictment, I don’t know what the charges are, I haven’t seen the evidence, and I don’t know New York criminal law. But this much is clear: Alvin Bragg’s case against the former guy is a SLAM DUNK WORST EVER TOTAL LOSER!”

🙄

In Rodney voice, “what a crowd, what a crowd”

I had to watch it twice to be sure I heard it “right”. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

🙄

Biden was asked for comment but was he busy wrestling with the Secret Service agents trying to keep him out of his daughter's shower.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, concha said:

Biden was asked for comment but was he busy wrestling with the Secret Service agents trying to keep him out of his daughter's shower.

what a clown ^^....how many women have accused Trump of raping them??...(he has a court case next month for raping a women).....the guy who "grabs them by the pussy"....that's your boy!....🤡

16 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

In Rodney voice, “what a crowd, what a crowd”

I had to watch it twice to be sure I heard it “right”. 

The rule of law is a system.  And in this system everybody is entitled to a defense -- even a Jeffry Epstein.

But what an odd formulation: 'I defended Epstein and Nazis, so I have to defend Donny.'

At this point in the Tolkien Trilogy, Dersh is Gollum...

image.jpeg.e3f4b02995a3262306a73cc3e3eb8f6a.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

No matter how many times you bring 'theepochtimes' to prove any point it will never be taken seriously.  C'mon man, wake up.  Nobody believes ANYTHING from that trash.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The rule of law is a system.  And in this system everybody is entitled to a defense -- even a Jeffry Epstein.

But what an odd formulation: 'I defended Epstein and Nazis, so I have to defend Donny.'

At this point in the Tolkien Trilogy, Dersh is Gollum...

image.jpeg.e3f4b02995a3262306a73cc3e3eb8f6a.jpeg

Lol.  He has looked better hasn't he?  Should probably keep better friends and try to develop a moral strategy going forward.  

Good to see you posting again brother.  

11 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No matter how many times you bring 'theepochtimes' to prove any point it will never be taken seriously.  C'mon man, wake up.  Nobody believes ANYTHING from that trash.  

No, instead we are supposed to trust "Occupy Democrats" as gospel, I suppose. I think The Epoch Times is THE most trustworthy news source anywhere.

Are you alleging that Dershowitz didn't say what the article shows?

11 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

No, instead we are supposed to trust "Occupy Democrats" as gospel, I suppose. I think The Epoch Times is THE most trustworthy news source anywhere.

Are you alleging that Dershowitz didn't say what the article shows?

No, I am not alleging that.  I am saying the Epoch Times is trash.  Pure trash. They are as balanced and fair as Fox news.  Dershowitz is trash too.  He apparently does not understand that a grand jury decided to indict Trump and not a district attorney.  That is how our system is supposed to work.  

What the hell is Occupy Democrats? 

On 4/1/2023 at 10:57 PM, Slotback Right said:

... I think The Epoch Times is THE most trustworthy news source anywhere...

If in 2015 you had told me that the American Far Right would come to embrace a Chinese cult (Falun Gong) propaganda rag (The Epoch Times) as "the most trustworthy news source anywhere," Ida said you've lost your effing mind.

And yet this is the timeline on which we find ourselves....

🙄

• Haha 2