Say it Ain't So!!

ATLien12x

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

In the 3rd quarter.

This game ranks up there with Trinity, TX beating Shiloh Christian, AR 80-26....

Easily one of the worst OOS performances in OOS history....set NJ football back 3 decades.

What is Louisiana's marquee win? A 14-6 dud vs an Illinois team? Cmon man!! 

You know you set the bar low when you predict your number 1 team is gonna lose by 3 touchdowns and get happy when your prediction comes true. Lol. 

Georgia posters should never be able to criticize a team for a bad oos performance when they avoid top national competition like the plague. 

So does Louisiana. One of their top teams gave up 62 on national Tv the other night. All their top teams lost oos games except WM who beat some shit Oklahoma team. 

Funny how the 2 posters from the 2 weakest states in regards to oos scheduling and results are the loudest to knock a team down who had the balls to schedule the best. 

Bergen Catholic scheduled a better team than the entire states of Louisiana and Georgia combined in history!!!

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bergen Catholic scheduled a better team than the entire states of Louisiana and Georgia combined in history!!!

Perhaps you care to tell us how this is any different than ISB scheduling Grayson then? 

I'll fuckin' wait.

...and wait...

Because it's no fucking different! 

What did MD gain from scheduling a fuckin' weakling like that?

What did BC gain from flying to Cali and getting rectally abused? 

Explain plz. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So does Louisiana. One of their top teams gave up 62 on national Tv the other night.

Poor, ignorant, nolebull813......sticking up for his trump friends. Nice quality,  I guess.

Parkway gave up 62 on national TV without their 4* QB and 5* WR, true enough. Parkway will not win state here and be lucky to win 6 games and, probaby be seeded #20 or lower out of 32 teams if they make the playoffs. 

Bergen Catholic is a player in NJ and had all the hype...Top 10 nationally this preseason. 

Bergen Catholic was a scrimmage legend.xD

Reality? Bergen sucks and it will take 10 years for the stink to wear off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Perhaps you care to tell us how this is any different than ISB scheduling Grayson then? 

I'll fuckin' wait.

...and wait...

Explain plz. 

Don't ask this fool to explain anything....:$

Dumb as a brick.

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll fuckin' wait.

...and wait...

Explain plz. 

BC isn't ISB. They probably didn't know they were gonna get blown out that bad. 

At least they had the balls to play. 

Hell no one even criticizes ISB for scheduling Grayson, Colquitt, Buford or Lowndes. Those teams are the ones who get criticized. Lol. 

Werent you guys the first to stick up for ISB? 

Bergen has enough equity to not be criticized. They won and have been successful. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hell no one even criticizes ISB for scheduling Grayson, Colquitt, Buford or Lowndes. Those teams are the ones who get criticized. Lol. 

Bergen has enough equity to not be criticized. They won and have been successful. 

Yes. I'm mocking your stances from the past for criticizing Grayson and Colquitt etc. 

I don't notice you wearing Mater Dei out.

So it's simply the name BC? 

That earned them high praise for getting their stuff pushed in? 

They're a shell of their former self, or, everyone else has advanced and left them behind. Either way, the result is, MD scheduled a name and not a team. Colquitt got chewed up for a year+ for Plant and Hoover, etc. but this monster Cali school with 62 transfers gets the pass. 

Eff that! 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes. I'm mocking your stances from the past for criticizing Grayson and Colquitt etc. 

I don't notice you wearing Mater Dei out.

So it's simply the name BC? 

That earned them high praise for getting their stuff pushed in? 

They're a shell of their former self, or, everyone else has advanced and left them behind. Either way, the result is, MD scheduled a name and not a team. Colquitt got chewed up for a year+ for Plant and Hoover, etc. but this monster Cali school with 62 transfers gets the pass. 

Eff that! 

Once again, it's funny how he talks about Georgia teams playing ISB but doesn't have shit to say about Elder, Brentwood Academy, and Cocoa playing ISB. 

I just don't really see the greatness in these super teams of transfers man. 

I like Bergen Catholic. I like the guys that post about them too. 

I just don't get "loving" the atmosphere that has created these transferred up schools that stack teams up more than colleges and then run roughshod through "regular" schools. 

Fuck Mater Dei, IMG, Grayson and all of the schools that do this stuff then pump their chest and crow how great they are. No real offense meant to their fans, but try wrapping your head around how silly it is to stack and transfer etc. then crow about how you beat regular teams. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is Louisiana's marquee win? A 14-6 dud vs an Illinois team? Cmon man!! 

You know you set the bar low when you predict your number 1 team is gonna lose by 3 touchdowns and get happy when your prediction comes true. Lol. 

Georgia posters should never be able to criticize a team for a bad oos performance when they avoid top national competition like the plague. 

So does Louisiana. One of their top teams gave up 62 on national Tv the other night. All their top teams lost oos games except WM who beat some shit Oklahoma team. 

Funny how the 2 posters from the 2 weakest states in regards to oos scheduling and results are the loudest to knock a team down who had the balls to schedule the best. 

In history... yeah ... 

Short term memory loss is a side effect of a brain tumor... and drugs.

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Didnt Grayson also play Hoover & John Curtis? Not to mention ALs defending 6A champ.

Colquitt is playing Bishop Sullivan (who led AHP all game before losing 14-7)... and hell Colquitt played AHP themselves last year.

Buford just played a team thats top 20 in every poll and 13th in the comp poll.

So who cares if ISB is there?

Leaving out facts to make an argument supporting a misdirected agenda is LOS' trademark.. but you are quick on his heel.

I must have tuned over from the DLS game just in time to see Bergen earn that 7. It wasn't so bad then. I actually saw them make a few tackles on defense too. Then, MD marched the big men out there and the Bergen players were just bouncing off of their shins because that was as high as they could jump and hit them. I think MD caught the power up mushroom.

Mater Dei

Image result for super mario brothers mushroom gif

Bergen Catholic

Image result for super mario brothers mushroom gif

• Haha 2

I appreciate the Georgia (and fanboy) contingent's zeal to get the monkey off Norcross's back.  However, Norcross was the #1 ranked team in Georgia and a national top 10 team (#6 or better) at the time of their thrashing... AT HOME.  I had the pleasure of being in the stands for that one. It was hilarious.

While BC got absolutely thrashed, they were not the #1 team in NJ (in a down year for the state, no less), were not ranked highly (even in the weak Northeast region) and were playing at MD.

"Norcrossed" stands, as is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1