Vivek Ramaswamy

RedZone

Where did you wing nuts beam this guy in from? 😂

Some say (fox) he was the clear winner of the debate last night....... he definitely made the most noise to be so small.

Some want donald to pick him as a running mate. .

......donald/ramaswamy?

marg taylor greene says that can't happen in her America. lmao

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

That's Concha's new boy....he made a splash for sure....but will red necks vote for a guy who's name they can't pronounce??...not happening in today's America....😉

Oh sure...LOL 🤡

You just Loved it when Big O 

said all the same things...

🤡🤡

PS: You must have something against funny names...you know...

...as the color is almost the same 

🤡🤡🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Troll said:

Oh sure...LOL 🤡

🤡🤡

PS: You must have something against funny names...you know...

...as the color is almost the same 

🤡🤡🤡

Vivek has a LONG way to go to be mentioned in the same sentence as Obama....he missed the bus on a few important issues....but he did let everyone know he worships Trump...just like you.....🤡

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2023 at 9:06 AM, RedZone said:

Where did you wing nuts beam this guy in from? 😂

Some say (fox) he was the clear winner of the debate last night....... he definitely made the most noise to be so small.

Some want donald to pick him as a running mate. .

......donald/ramaswamy?

marg taylor greene says that can't happen in her America. lmao

He did vote twice. 

He is 38.

This makes him more qualified than their orange idol.

Plus, he is an annoying twit. Another feather in his cap for the unwashed.

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He did vote twice. 

He is 38.

This makes him more qualified than their orange idol.

Plus, he is an annoying twit. Another feather in his cap for the unwashed.

Yet another hugely successful guy who is far smarter than you.

The unwashed are doing well.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, concha said:

Yet another hugely successful guy who is far smarter than you.

The unwashed are doing well.

smart??...LOL...not when it comes to politics Don.....he doesn't want to support Iseral or Ukraine?,,.,use our military at the border??....he wants to get rid of the Dept. of Education??....and he wants to pardon the man he loves.....he's your kind of smart Don....🤡

From the Jerusalem Post:

Ramaswamy, by comparison, is an untested quantity in the Israel debate, and his stance on aid differs from the mainstream Republican position, which supports military funding for Israel. Yet during the debate he bragged about his multiple visits to the country, and he has strong ties with a Jewish society at Yale University. The society’s co-founder, Rabbi Shmully Hecht, told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that Ramaswamy “is the most pro-Israel candidate running for president of the United States.”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Turn the grift goes on… 

Vivek’s turn to as he’s got the maga congregation’s DNA and it’s closure for this episode of Forensic Files.  

https://x.com/financelancelot/status/1696735857690939796?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_5701.jpeg

Got to admit, I had never seen this guy before the debate. And with the very short amount of time spent watching it, my thoughts aren't based on facts, just a biased first opinion. He seemed like a confidence man, a slicker. From that family of orators where a positive outlook (Dare to be Great) can overcome all obstacles. Just follow him, not unlike a fire and brimstone preacher, to the "promise land" and all will be well as he manipulates fact to justify his point of view. A bull $hiter.     

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Got to admit, I had never seen this guy before the debate. And with the very short amount of time spent watching it, my thoughts aren't based on facts, just a biased first opinion. He seemed like a confidence man, a slicker. From that family of orators where a positive outlook (Dare to be Great) can overcome all obstacles. Just follow him, not unlike a fire and brimstone preacher, to the "promise land" and all will be well as he manipulates fact to justify his point of view. A bull $hiter.     

He reminds me a little of republican bobby jindal from Louisiana who ran for president.

..jindal absolutely destroyed Louisiana when he was governor. Worst Governor ever.

On 8/24/2023 at 10:27 PM, Troll said:

Oh sure...LOL 🤡

10 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You got all that 

just by watching the video above

of Vman acting like, and plagiarizing,

Obama ???

🤣

PS: Heard that Vman has accepted an0moly's interview offer...LOL...

might even be worth watching, unlike those "debates".  

BTW: see the offer LOL ...

21 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Bingo 💯.  

The shyster and his big smile is taking advantage of the DeSantis train wreck campaign.

Cramer asked the right questions and the used car salesman with hedge fund muscles did his best pitch in answering.  

https://x.com/financelancelot/status/1696997415893553278?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Think financelancelot is a lefty with bias? 

Think again, as I sure see some Dems on this list shared… it’s also a good listen/watch that I enjoyed yesterday.  

Politician insider trading (cough, maybe so 🤔) image vs actual doesn’t much matter with nothing seriously being done and the fine being very low if even used.  

https://x.com/financelancelot/status/1697099658256867733?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Bingo 💯.  

The shyster and his big smile is taking advantage of the DeSantis train wreck campaign.

Cramer asked the right questions and the used car salesman with hedge fund muscles did his best pitch in answering.  

https://x.com/financelancelot/status/1696997415893553278?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

LOL... he at 2nd glance is slipperier then I imagined. That drug deal is "Major League" Bull $hit. It might not be criminal, but ethically it's at the scumbag level.  

On 8/26/2023 at 3:18 AM, DBP66 said:

he doesn't want to support Iseral or Ukraine?

So speaking of Ukraine.  The big fear narrative is if Ukraine falls Russia will just continue to steam roll through Europe.  Well, after 2years of battling Ukraine, Russia hasn’t exactly knocked it out of the park.  Further, all the sanctions we’ve put on them have hardly destroyed their economy. If the US really wants to support Ukraine, we influence our NATO buddies to vote them in and then we are in a position obligated to really make a difference. If the US and our European coalition aren’t capable of setting things straight, what is the significance of NATO after all?  Do we just keep throwing money at the situation? I guess when you have an administration that is diplomatically inept, tossing dollars is the best we can do.  
Taiwan is fortunate China hasn’t acted yet.  If they are smart, they’ll agree to a settlement with China and at least they’ll have peace of mind someone has their back. 

• Like 1