Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Going a little Kruat for the Colts/Chefs 😀

8CE78A26-BBA2-462F-8B62-99E59EB6FDBB.jpeg

Love the Hofbrau! One of my favorite imports. 

This afternoon, I hung out with the head brewer at Pretoria Fields (not Eric the brewmaster that we stole from Russian River). I guess I'm a regular there now. xD 

Don't judge me! I can't buy the Rye at my local store.  

Anyway... cool story... The guy, is from the D.C. area and a Good Counsel alumni. Kevin Hilton.  We had a nice long visit over some Rye Charles IPA... talked HSFB and beer. I felt just like I was hanging out on here... but, it was real life! You guys gotta step your game up. Hahahaha! 

As an aside... home now... Go KC!

20190112_181854.thumb.jpg.b80ae3fa2639f7b99b27218d0f481e0b.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/11/2019 at 2:17 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Is the cans edible also

Don't need them to be... They're worth some cents per lb. to recycle. 

It's some guy on a kayak out 49 miles on the ocean with a dip net getting them cans bro! 

Don't sweat the aluminumum! It's worth more than plastic.

Know what I'm tawkin bout @LiberalDonaldTrump?

1403965144_giphy(1).gif.e38acdfbe7e47427d0c0575f7912f263.gif

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Love the Hofbrau! One of my favorite imports. 

This afternoon, I hung out with the head brewer at Pretoria Fields (not Eric the brewmaster that we stole from Russian River). I guess I'm a regular there now. xD 

Don't judge me! I can't buy the Rye at my local store.  

Anyway... cool story... The guy, is from the D.C. area and a Good Counsel alumni. Kevin Hilton.  We had a nice long visit over some Rye Charles IPA... talked HSFB and beer. I felt just like I was hanging out on here... but, it was real life! You guys gotta step your game up. Hahahaha! 

As an aside... home now... Go KC!

20190112_181854.thumb.jpg.b80ae3fa2639f7b99b27218d0f481e0b.jpg

Haha, yeah us bottom barrel turds have our work cut out for us 😂. A guy that can make beer and talk football. Hell I’d leave us low life’s on the side of the road and hammer down on the gas too.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't need them to be... They're worth some cents per lb. to recycle. 

It's some guy on a kayak out 49 miles on the ocean with a dip net getting them cans bro! 

Don't sweat the aluminumum! It's worth more than plastic.

Know what I'm tawkin bout @LiberalDonaldTrump?

1403965144_giphy(1).gif.e38acdfbe7e47427d0c0575f7912f263.gif

My dude Scrapping Metal was sooooo 2018!

5D13BF1E-8687-4E4E-B5CA-6B2655C04453.gif

2019 is all about Marketing and advertising for Tramua and trash Clean outs Sooo LDT rakes in those Referal Bonuses

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Haha, yeah us bottom barrel turds have our work cut out for us 😂. A guy that can make beer and talk football. Hell I’d leave us low life’s on the side of the road and hammer down on the gas too.

Dude! You have no idea! He was so ready to find a back exit! He was like, why did I ever speak to this dude?!!!!

Hahaha

Idk. First time I ever saw him there and he initiated the conversstion. @Coletrain06 would be happy that Kevin was trying his best to sell me on the Gose(sour) Farmhouse Berry. I told him the same thing I said on here... The gose is for people that don't like beer. He laughed(it made me feel awkward because the stare while he laughed) and explained the additional "difficulty" in creating a gose. I then felt bad.

Their gose is more expensive than any other draft. 6 bucks a pint for everything but the gose which is 8 bucks per.  They use fresh enzymes each time so it costs more. (I'm like send the wine drinkers to the corner store... MD20/20 is cheap as fuck!) xD

• Haha 1