Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Really good. Nice kick with the habanero too

20201017_191335.jpg

Man that looks good. But it’s a 97 degree day here today. To me that would be awesome when December comes and it’s absolutely freezing and 36 degrees and foggy with a fire roaring and my fat ass on the couch. 8% is a good hitter there.

I haven't transitioned to my winter stouts yet. I still need a refreshing summer beer 😂. As a matter of fact just got back from 2.

ECB81366-2D9A-4A6D-A74D-E22BEEEAC2E4.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Man that looks good. But it’s a 97 degree day here today. To me that would be awesome when December comes and it’s absolutely freezing and 36 degrees and foggy with a fire roaring and my fat ass on the couch. 8% is a good hitter there.

I haven't transitioned to my winter stouts yet. I still need a refreshing summer beer 😂. As a matter of fact just got back from 2.

ECB81366-2D9A-4A6D-A74D-E22BEEEAC2E4.jpeg

Yea, I held off for awhile. But it was around mid 30's last night.....Big bonfire, guitars, an Oktoberfest gathering with some sauerkraut and sausages......need some good dark beers with that

• Like 2

Don't laugh @hardhit1

It's some bullshit for real. This brewery is in the middle of nowhere in an old school building that closed and they converted it. They don't sell that beer outside of the tap room that I know about and if I drive 3 hours I'm probably drinking a few. Idk where the nearest hotel even is to there. Hahaha. Have to pass out parked in a field somewhere to sleep it off. It's bullshit bro. xD

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't laugh @hardhit1

It's some bullshit for real. This brewery is in the middle of nowhere in an old school building that closed and they converted it. They don't sell that beer outside of the tap room that I know about and if I drive 3 hours I'm probably drinking a few. Idk where the nearest hotel even is to there. Hahaha. Have to pass out parked in a field somewhere to sleep it off. It's bullshit bro. xD

no laugh then Hawg

Always good with you!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Omaha Brewing Company down here has an oatmeal creme pie stout called the Big Deb that is pretty damned good. Have to drive three hours to get one though. 

This one is just ok. Not one of Listermann's  better beers. Almost too heavy to taste much. 12.5% is a bit like drinking syrup lol

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't laugh @hardhit1

Do they distribute at all? Feel like Ive seen Omaha Brewing Companny before

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Do they distribute at all? Feel like Ive seen Omaha Brewing Companny before

They do distribute their core few beers. Gnat Knocker which is a pretty nice lager and Nada Banana which is a Weiss beer ale are my go to if I'm drinking their stuff. I've posted those two in here before probably. 

They have a New England IPA called Up Yonder that I have yet to find, but, I think they distribute it also, along with their  Doc Dweller Berliner Weiss and a true sour called Sour Puss. 

They kind of got into the hard sparkling water game and really made a push on that with advertising, it's called Island Rain. Ran their head brewer off with that bullshit and now he's at Pretoria Fields. Their loss because he's a good brewer. They came up with a sweet tea lager together that is damned good, and somehow he got the rights to brew it over at PF now. Not sure if they're still doing that one over there or not. 

• Thanks 1