Vegas shooting

Cossacks

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Look at it however you want. I don't think having assault rifles or hand grenades or bombs are necessary. Simple as that. Shit, we can't even have Black Cats or M-80s in Colorado, but we can sure as hell have semi-auto rifles. Hmm.

Thats up to you. But if the time comes that you need to protect yourself you protect yourself as you feel fit. With the black market for enough money you can get your hands on pretty much anything. If they guns are legal and you feel that you need an arsenal than that your 2nd amendment right. 

6 minutes ago, concha said:

By the true definition, I don't personally think it's necessary (assault weapons being full auto capable).

By the left's hijacked definition where a weapon simply needs to be semi-auto and scary looking, my opinion differs.

I do believe the "left" will always call the scary looking guns, assault rifles.

Aren't you scared when you see one? Lol.

2 hours ago, concha said:

Lots of unarmed people who might be upset are hardly a deterrent.

Lots of armed people who are upset certainly are a deterrent.

And lots of armed people increases the number of incidents involving the killing of innocent people, in my opinion. I'm more concerned with that than with a fascist regime taking over the country due to there not being more assault rifles in the homes of the citizenry.

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Look at it however you want. I don't think having assault rifles or hand grenades or bombs are necessary in our homes. Simple as that. Shit, we can't even have Black Cats or M-80s in Colorado, but we can sure as hell have semi-auto rifles. Hmm.

I don't think groups like the NRA are pushing for the legalization nor easy acquisition of things like assault rifles (correctly-defined as full auto capable rifles), hand grenades or explosives. This is a canard.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I don't think groups like the NRA are pushing for the legalization nor easy acquisition of things like assault rifles (correctly-defined as full auto capable rifles), hand grenades or explosives. This is a canard.

Argue what is correctly-defined, or how suppressors and silencers work all you want. I see no need for an AR or an AK in our homes, no matter how they are accessorized.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

And lots of armed people increase the number of incidents involving the killing of innocent people, in my opinion. I'm more concerned with that than with a fascist regime taking over the country due to their not being more assault rifles in the homes of the citizenry.

Gun ownership is way up over the last 20 years and gun deaths are on a steady decline.

Gun deaths due to handguns dwarf the numbers by rifles of any type.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

niDMilg.png

Hey, if these both do exactly the same thing, hold the same number of rounds, etc., just look different, then we don't need either in our homes, as far as I'm concerned. I have a shotgun that I use bird hunting, and have a kick with it. It'll stop an intruder also, but will have difficulty if a battalion is at my door. But either of the guns pictured would have trouble with a battalion as well.

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Hey, if these both do exactly the same thing, hold the same number of rounds, etc., just look different, then we don't need either in our homes, as far as I'm concerned. I have a shotgun that I use bird hunting, and have a kick with it. It'll stop an intruder also, but will have difficulty if a battalion is at my door. But either of the guns pictured would have trouble with battalion as well.

"You" might not think so.

"I" or "We" may differ with your opinion.

One guy with a shottie or a Mini-14 or an AR against "a battalion" is stupidity of ChipDumbRacist levels.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is lots of folks with ARs or Mini-14s engaging intelligently, which is a problem for "a battalion".

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

I have no idea about California's assault rifle ban.

What are these used for? Water fowl, water buffalo, or the pending government takeover?

Well, colored black with go-faster stripes as they are, their main purpose is making left-wing folks with little knowledge of firearms wet themselves.

Just now, concha said:

"You" might not think so.

"I" or "We" may differ with your opinion.

Which is why I said "as far as I'm concerned."

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is lots of folks with ARs or Mini-14s engaging intelligently, which is a problem for "a battalion".

Snag some arms and intelligently prepare.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Snag some arms and intelligently prepare.

Already taken care of.

You have met with "lots of folks" and have an intelligent plan against our military, if needed, eh?