Vegas shooting

Cossacks

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No it would not have silenced the weapon but maybe a 1/2 a decibel. Have you ever fired an AR-15? How about one with a silencer? It is not like the movies man. And it is for sure not like a hand gun. They are loud as fuck. I just shot one this past weekend unless you want to go deaf you need to wear your ears.

Have fired an AK47 many times man. I know they're loud. Own a 30-06 a 30-30 and .223. The 30 ought is loud af too. 

Have a neighbor in the area, not sure who because I know he is a distance away but hear his weapon, that's probably shooting an AR15 with the bump stock. I hear him letting loose from time to time.

Same area of my neck of the woods they are busting pounds of tannerite too. Probably the same guys, but idk. Not little bits, I'm talking rattle the windows amounts, but far enough away that I can't figure out who it is. Been a while on the tannerite busting though since people started complaining. The report from code enforcement was farmers blowing beaver dams. 

Not.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It's bewildering why folks are making fools of themselves about suppressors - which weren't even used in Vegas.

The thing that enabled the level of killing on Sunday was the use of bump stocks - essentially an add-on part for AR-15s that effectively permits full-auto firing speeds from semi-auto firearms.

It's like they want to slow down a car they feel can go too fast, but they focus on the muffler instead of the turbocharger.

bunch of idiots that never fired a weapon or been in harms way. Then you have killiar say something dumb as fuck and they all jump on like ants. If he would have been using a silencer (suppressor) on Sunday all the video's you are watching and hearing now would all sound the same. Just the echo of the rounds was loud as fuck. The crack of the round. Things these dumb fucks have no idea about. They watch James Bond and think it is just like that.  

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Have fired an AK47 many times man. I know they're loud. Own a 30-06 a 30-30 and .223. The 30 ought is loud af too. 

Have a neighbor in the area, not sure who because I know he is a distance away but hear his weapon, that's probably shooting an AR15 with the bump stock. I hear him letting loose from time to time.

Same area of my neck of the woods they are busting pounds of tannerite too. Probably the same guys, but idk. Not little bits, I'm talking rattle the windows amounts, but far enough away that I can't figure out who it is. Been a while on the tannerite busting though since people started complaining. The report from code enforcement was farmers blowing beaver dams. 

Not.

Ok well guess what?   if those farmers were using silencers you would still be hearing them

1 minute ago, concha said:

silencer-noise-levels.jpg

Yep and then like I said you take into account where he was firing from. Into a closed off area in between very tall buildings. The echo of the rounds on impact will be loud. The crack of the round leaving the barrel will be loud.  Rounds ricocheting off the pavement and metal will be loud. So much more to take into account then just claiming a silencer would have caused more damage. 

I just listened to audio taken about 12 seconds after the first gun fire was heard. Right before the singer bolted from stage. I will tell you it sure as hell sounds like there were two rifles being shot at the same time?

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I just listened to audio taken about 12 seconds after the first gun fire was heard. Right before the singer bolted from stage. I will tell you it sure as hell sounds like there were two rifles being shot at the same time?

I'm sure the FBI will be analyzing the hell out of the audio. 

There were two firing stations set up...

13 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm sure the FBI will be analyzing the hell out of the audio. 

There were two firing stations set up...

Oh Im sure of it just as sure as we are never going to no the truth. But Im telling you it sure as hell sounds like 2 weapons being fired. One sounds like a crack, crack, crack and you can also hear a pop, pop, pop.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Oh Im sure of it just as sure as we are never going to no the truth. But Im telling you it sure as hell sounds like 2 weapons being fired. One sounds like a crack, crack, crack and you can also hear a pop, pop, pop.

Echoing?

Or could be AK report vs AR report...

I'm sure the FBI have already analyzed the hell out of it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Ok well guess what?   if those farmers were using silencers you would still be hearing them

Ultimately, I have the same problem with them having an AR15, or you for that matter, as you have with North Korea having intercontinental nukes.

There is no difference in our stance there. 

I don't know what they're planning or who they are, so it's a major problem for me. I try to find them when they shoot their AR, but maybe they can't afford enough bullets to shoot long enough for me to get there. Or maybe they know I can zero in and find them if they keep going. 

In the end, I'm for keeping me and mine safe. There's some person (s) out there with heavy firearms though. Idk who they are or what they are planning.

How is that different from us viewing North Korea in a similar light?

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Could be a lot of things really curious as to this guys motive. Im not buying he just snapped. He was way to prepared. Something is fishy.

No motive yet known (at least made public).

Wealthy retired guy with no record in his 64 years on the planet, not the typical young mentally-disturbed or disaffected 20-something...

Family shocked. Neighbors shocked.

Nobody had a clue while this guy supposedly smuggled in two dozen firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo, and even reportedly set up cameras to warn him when law enforcement was close.

Beyond bizarre.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ultimately, I have the same problem with them having an AR15, or you for that matter, as you have with North Korea having intercontinental nukes.

I don't know what they're planning or who they are, so it's a major problem for me. I try to find them when they shoot their AR, but maybe they can't afford enough bullets to shoot long enough for me to get there. Or maybe they know I can zero in and find them if they keep going. 

In the end, I'm for keeping me and mine safe. There's some person (s) out there with heavy firearms though. Idk who they are or what they are planning.

There is not, Im not sure what this has to do with silencers causing more damage?

Honestly I am not a gun guy. I don't own one and wont. However I will not let the government decide if I can or cant. I will not be policed by a force who is allowed to have these weapons while I am not. This is called control. It didn't work well for the Indians, Jews, Chinese, and many other ethnic groups who were practically wiped off the planet. Can you imagine a UN peace keeping force here in America policing you with automatic weapons while all you have is a sling shot? Ill pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

No motive yet known (at least made public).

Wealthy retired guy with no record in his 64 years on the planet, not the typical young mentally-disturbed or disaffected 20-something...

Family shocked. Neighbors shocked.

Nobody had a clue while this guy supposedly smuggled in two dozen firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo, and even reportedly set up cameras to warn him when law enforcement was close.

Beyond bizarre.

Totally bizarre. The guy who sold him a shotgun said he was just as sane as the next guy no red flags. Passed all the FBI checks. Very weird.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How about because NK is led by a known, murdering psychopath?

Just throwing it out there.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

A CBS legal exec was fired yesterday for essentially saying the victims got what they deserved because, as country music fans, they are probably all gun-toting conservatives.

There is indifference also to the likes of Antifa, BLM and other left-wing groups silencing conservative speech.

They accuse the right of being fascists, though the fascists were left-wingers and they are the ones acting like fascists to begin with.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

A CBS legal exec was fired yesterday for essentially saying the victims got what they deserved because, as country music fans, they are probably all gun-toting conservatives.

There is indifference also to the likes of Antifa, BLM and other left-wing groups silencing conservative speech.

They accuse the right of being fascists, though the fascists were left-wingers and they are the ones acting like fascists to begin with.

yes and she deserved to be fired on the spots. CNN reporter also said that people who are at country shows are Trump supporters bascially echoing the whole you deserved what you got 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

These guns are not for self defense.. it’s for taking as many people out in as little time as possible..... I don’t think our forefathers meant arming our selves with Ak47s wen they wrote the amendments

They meant for the people to have arms capable of allowing them to resist a tyrannical government. Their writings are pretty clear on that.

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

These guns are not for self defense.. it’s for taking as many people out in as little time as possible..... I don’t think our forefathers meant arming our selves with Ak47s wen they wrote the amendments

Unfortunately our forefathers probably could never have thought up the gun capabilities that we do now. We will never know exactly what they meant when they wrote the 2nd amendment but it is here and we have the right to own guns. Or you can interpret the 2nd amendment any way you wish. Any President idc who it is that wants to change that is gonna have to go up against the NRA who is near the top of the lobbyists in terms of money and such. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Unfortunately our forefathers probably could never have thought up the gun capabilities that we do now. We will never know exactly what they meant when they wrote the 2nd amendment but it is here and we have the right to own guns. Or you can interpret the 2nd amendment any way you wish. Any President idc who it is that wants to change that is gonna have to go up against the NRA who is near the top of the lobbyists in terms of money and such. 

Untrue.

The intentions of the Founders were clear.