Vegas shooting

Cossacks

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Maybe it's you.

Who is real to you and who is your hero, little jimmy?

The floor is all yours. Disregard the hick piss on it. 

If you ever leave that shit hole make sure you register you sick fuck. Any little boys missing in LA I suggest they start looking in this sick fucks trailer.

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, would stick a knife in his grandmother's back for the 2nd Amendment, little jimmy.

You think that's real?? 

What's real to you, little jimmy? Who is real in your head.

Give it to us.

trump, real? His wife real? His now political kids real?

Come on, who is real?

you fantasizing to when these men were little boys? Or is this just how you talk to all men? Using baby talk?

39 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Maybe it's you.

Who is real to you and who is your hero, little jimmy?

The floor is all yours. Disregard the hick piss on it. 

You just keep making yourself look like a clown each time you post. Please tell us more of your predictions both football and political. Please tell more about LSU. Please tell us more about how bad this country sucks. Please tell about the gun and suppressor and how the NRA is responsible for this. Can't wait to hear. 

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Sad sad country....my friend.

This forum is proof positive.

In a day and a half we've gone from reality (Las Vegas) to whatever the fuck the hick, david lee and meme boy are babbling about. Like anyone gives a shit.

Where do you see the next massacre taking place. My guess is New York.

Caj,

Usually I'm an optimist about American dynamism, resiliency, and ability to solve problems.  Unfortunately, I'm not optimistic when it comes to this issue.  I don't know where the next massacre will be, but I suspect I already know a few sad basic realities about it:

• It will happen.  America will not stop these shootings.  No other society allows these massacres to keep happening, but American national identity prevents us from taking any action to even try to slow the arrival of the next shooting much less stop it from happening.                                                                          
  • We will be told we must not politicize the tragedy (of course, just saying "don't politicize" is  politicizing.)                                                                                                                                                                 
  • Liberals will be mocked for how stupid they are about not knowing the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons.   Something something about how control of automatic weapons has been highly effective while at the same time control of semi-automatic weapons couldn't possibly work.  Something something about the Constitution.  Something something else about 3D printers, gloves, silencers, liberals being scared of the way a gun looks and so on.  Naturally if a proposal won't stop 100% of all shootings all the time, it shouldn't even be considered...don't be ridiculous, it's better to do nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • The identity of the shooter doesn't affect how many people are dead or how grievously their families and communities are wounded.  But depending on the identity of the shooter everything about the news coverage and political response will be different:
    • If he's white, he will be "troubled," "deranged,"  'disturbed,' and/or apparently now a "liberal."
    • If he has an Arab sounding name, it will be a new episode of 'jihad.'
    • If he's Mexican, it will be a clear demonstration of the perils of immigration.
    • If he's an illegal immigrant, he'll dramatize the need to immediately crack down hard .
    • If he's black, God forgive us in advance the consequences.                                                                              

This is who we are.  This is who we appear determined to remain.  

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Caj,

Usually I'm an optimist about American dynamism, resiliency, and ability to solve problems.  Unfortunately, I'm not optimistic when it comes to this issue.  I don't know where the next massacre will be, but I suspect I already know a few sad basic realities about it:

• It will happen.  America will not stop these shootings.  No other society allows these massacres to keep happening, but American national identity prevents us from taking any action to even try to slow the arrival of the next shooting much less stop it from happening.                                                                          
  • We will be told we must not politicize the tragedy (of course, just saying "don't politicize" is  politicizing.)                                                                                                                                                                 
  • Liberals will be mocked for how stupid they are about not knowing the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons.   Something something about how control of automatic weapons has been highly effective while at the same time control of semi-automatic weapons couldn't possibly work.  Something something about the Constitution.  Something something else about 3D printers, gloves, silencers, liberals being scared of the way a gun looks and so on.  Naturally if a proposal won't stop 100% of all shootings all the time, it shouldn't even be considered...don't be ridiculous, it's better to do nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • The identity of the shooter doesn't affect how many people are dead or how grievously their families and communities are wounded.  But depending on the identity of the shooter everything about the news coverage and political response will be different:
    • If he's white, he will be "troubled," "deranged,"  'disturbed,' and/or apparently now a "liberal."
    • If he has an Arab sounding name, it will be a new episode of 'jihad.'
    • If he's Mexican, it will be a clear demonstration of the perils of immigration.
    • If he's an illegal immigrant, he'll dramatize the need to immediately crack down hard .
    • If he's black, God forgive us in advance the consequences.                                                                              

This is who we are.  This is who we appear determined to remain.  

I could NOT agree more.

Well done.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

It's hard to believe that the conservation's in this thread are being had between grown adults.

I apologize for my nonsense in it.

I tend to get a little upset when people get slaughtered like mad cows in a pit.

The only way I see this problem getting resolved is people getting pissed though. I hope they do. 

Peace!

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

So you are fine with assault rivals being available to the public? I don't think it's wise.

What these guys conveniently leave out of the "practicality" spill, is that the second amendment not only says we shan't be disarmed, but it says we should be well regulated. 

I've been waiting on the "well" part of being regulated to show up for my entire life. 

Now we'll get to see them do cartwheels and splits to explain that well regulated actually means something different than well regulated. Like it means the weapons should be clean and well oiled or some other stupid mess like that. xD

6 hours ago, concha said:

niDMilg.png

One of these weapons is highly and easily customizable, while the other is designed to be a hunting rifle. That's the difference between these two versions of the same caliber weapon. 

Don't be silly and dense. It has nothing to do with "looking scary" and every thing to do with actually being scary. 

6 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

I saw a video with a well trained person in markmanship and gun knowledge. He took an AR style gun and a Ruger Mini-14 which looks to be the gun in the picture. His point was to prove that both are semi-auto, both shoot at about the same rate but the left wants to ban one because it looks more imposing than the other. 

You can't as easily modify the bottom weapon in that image as the one on the top. That is the real difference between these two firearms. Again it has nothing to do with looking scary. 

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What these guys conveniently leave out of the "practicality" spill, is that the second amendment not only says we shan't be disarmed, but it says we should be well regulated. 

I've been waiting on the "well" part of being regulated to show up for my entire life. 

Now we'll get to see them do cartwheels and splits to explain that well regulated actually means something different than well regulated. Like it means the weapons should be clean and well oiled or some other stupid mess like that. xD

No cartwheels needed...just the Oxford Dictionary from the time period. 

http://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

How so?

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/11/ar-15-bump-fire-legal/

Do they make these that are easily installed onto the bottom firearm in the aforementioned photo? What about all the other mods that the top rifle is designed to fit? 

The bottom rifle's mods in general are scopes and magazines. 

So you are gonna play dense too I see. 

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/11/ar-15-bump-fire-legal/

Do they make these that are easily installed onto the bottom firearm in the aforementioned photo? What about all the other mods that the top rifle is designed to fit? 

The bottom rifle's mods in general are scopes and magazines. 

So you are gonna play dense too I see. 

Dude. 9_9

Bump stocks are available for almost any rifle. 

100_0692.JPG