Vegas shooting

Cossacks

35 minutes ago, concha said:

niDMilg.png

I saw a video with a well trained person in markmanship and gun knowledge. He took an AR style gun and a Ruger Mini-14 which looks to be the gun in the picture. His point was to prove that both are semi-auto, both shoot at about the same rate but the left wants to ban one because it looks more imposing than the other. 

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

BTW Im seeing reports this shooter had ties to Antifa? You know that fun loving group you support.

Who this shooter has ties to is not a concern of mine. Others on here have said there could be anti-Trump and ISIS and now Antifa connections. Go ahead and spend your time trying to figure it out. My issue with the Vegas shooting is the weapons that were used, not the individual. He is obviously a nut case.

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Caj,

After Sandy Hook, our capacity to rationalize doing nothing, not even attempting to try something, no longer surprises.

Do you remember what happened after Orlando?  Members of Congress staged a sit in chanting "no bill, no break."   And Congress sprung into action, declaring that fines would be slapped on House members who broadcast audio or video from the House floor.  Thank God the decorum of the House was safe...

In the 477 days since Orlando, if we define a mass shooting as a single event in a single location where four or more people are injured or killed at the same time, there have been 521 mass shootings...

Meanwhile yesterday, while we were not supposed to be politicizing the tragedy:

• The price of gun manufacturer stocks opened the day ~4% higher (maybe the market on these stocks should be closed at least until we are allowed to politicize again).                                                                           
  • Trolls from 4Chan spent the night scheming about how to pin the shooting on liberals which Google picked up as a top story.  Facebook picked up a fake article from a fake news site called Alt-Right News, which incorrectly identified the shooter and described him as a Trump hating liberal. (Sidebar note:  Facebook released 3000 fake Russian stories and memes about the election to Congress.  It is only a matter of time before we find out what they were....a lot of memes have been posted on this blog...Kewpie doll to the first person that finds a fake Russian meme posted here...).                                       
  • The shooter's brother told us the shooter was a multi-millionaire real estate investor -- Maybe we should deport all millionaire and billionaire real estate investors, you know, "just until we figure things out."

An oldie from 2011 still applies:

Image result for tom tomorrow guns

And the beat went on in 2015

Image result for tom tomorrow guns

Been watching the Vietnam documentary recently.  Las Vegas was reasonably close in size to Hamburger Hill.  Violence in American society is apparently a feature, not a bug...

Sad sad country....my friend.

This forum is proof positive.

In a day and a half we've gone from reality (Las Vegas) to whatever the fuck the hick, david lee and meme boy are babbling about. Like anyone gives a shit.

Where do you see the next massacre taking place. My guess is New York.

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Sad sad country....my friend.

This forum is proof positive.

In a day and a half we've gone from reality (Las Vegas) to whatever the fuck the hick, david lee and meme boy are babbling about. Like anyone gives a shit.

Where do you see the next massacre taking place. My guess is New York.

hopefully your house.

5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Still trying to figure who is a bigger phoney Ryan or hillary.

Ryan is an establishment RINO. He talked a good game years ago and then blended right into the Swamp.

The Hildebeast is another animal entirely. Ryan will need years of hard work to sink to her level. Hopefully he won't have the chance.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Ryan is an establishment RINO. He talked a good game years ago and then blended right into the Swamp.

The Hildebeast is another animal entirely. Ryan will need years of hard work to sink to her level. Hopefully he won't have the chance.

Ryan is a liar from day one. 

hillary is in a seperate category.

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

That's an option if you have the balls.

I'll let you use my extension ladder if you are feeling brave.

Wouldn't take much to destroy your punk ass. A bunch of brownies could do it in 5 mins. I would ask the boy scouts but considering your history  of photos with half naked boys. I don't  want to risk it.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Little trump should be groomed by then.

He can take over fucking you.

• Haha 1