USC's Malachi Nelson, Damani Jackson and Tackett Curtis Enter The Transfer Portal...

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to USC's Domani Jackson and Tackett Curtis Enter The Transfer Portal...
21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Come home, Tackett...... You had no business out there.

Either way a couple of big names in the portal.

I watched Tackett Curtis play the better part of 3 games and he was just running around out there like a wild man with no sense of direction. You're not going to make every tackle on the field in college like you can do in high school. You just have to play your position. Of course that was the entire USC defense most of the year.

Tackett needs to go somewhere where he can get some proper training at that position..

Ohio State wanted him very badly. They might want him. I don't think he comes to LSU though. He might 

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

5* USC QB Malachi Nelson also entered the transfer portal last night, I believe. He was supposedly the future of USC football.

What's going on out there, big house riley?

Malachi Nelson is totally overrated…. He couldn’t even beat out Miller Moss for 2nd string…..

• Like 1

• RedZone changed the title to USC's Malachi Nelson, Damani Jackson and Tackett Curtis Enter The Transfer Portal...
30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds more like coaching than players. Riley produces soft defenses. 

Riley has alot to prove this next year…. This is not the Crappy Big 12 where no one plays defense…..

He will now be competing against the likes of Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa and Wisconsin…. All teams that traditionally play defense….

Not to mention Oregon and Washington again as well….. 

Anyone not named Calen or Bear on the defensive side of the ball can walk out the door. Tackett bounced after USC went and got a stud inside linebacker out of the portal. #3 overall linebacker in the portal. Domani was committed to Alabama but signed at SC to play for Dante. Dantes now gone. Tackett came to play for Brian Odom and he’s gone. Redzone thought Malachi Nelson was the worst quarterback he’s ever seen when he played American heritage but now the sky is falling because he hit the portal after USC got Will Howard to commit. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Anyone not named Calen or Bear on the defensive side of the ball can walk out the door. Tackett bounced after USC went and got a stud inside linebacker out of the portal. #3 overall linebacker in the portal. Domani was committed to Alabama but signed at SC to play for Dante. Dantes now gone. Tackett came to play for Brian Odom and he’s gone. Redzone thought Malachi Nelson was the worst quarterback he’s ever seen when he played American heritage but now the sky is falling because he hit the portal after USC got Will Howard to commit. 

Saw Will Howard once and didn't strike me as a great player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Jackson needs a position change.Curtis just needs time to learn and bulk up.With the Kansas transfer QB moving in Nelsen basically has to transfer 

Jackson is not a CB. He’s a freak athlete who dominated in high school but was frequently exposed against elite competition. Watched him get absolutely torched and blow assignments left and right multiple times this year. Small sample size but it was consistent with what I saw at Mater Dei. Best of luck to him, I’m just not sure where he fits in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Miller Moss will also be in the mix. 4 star out of California that’s waited his turn. 

I think IO need to qualify that Lincoln Riley may know more about transfer QBs than me considering he's had three Heisman winning transfers adn Jalen Hurts, but Howard was meh for me when I saw him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pied said:

I think IO need to qualify that Lincoln Riley may know more about transfer QBs than me considering he's had three Heisman winning transfers adn Jalen Hurts, but Howard was meh for me when I saw him.

Riley may know a thing or two about quarterback play, but his house is so big and nice that it doesn’t matter. He sucks!

• Haha 2