Late picks

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I would have gone for 2 and the win.

I like Harbaugh, But his teams just seem to make big mistakes in the biggest of games…. Your Special teams cannot be killing you like this…. Happend with the Niners….

Going for 2 is a tough call, but that may have been the spot…. At least we get OT!… This has been a great game to watch!!!,,,. 🤣🍻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Even teams on the field today,  we'll see whose the better coach

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If Michigan can win 100-7 does not overcome Saban's 7 national titles. 

Funny statement. 

Success in the past has little to do with today's game.  As good as Saban has been in the past, he could get out coached today.

Just now, Fred said:

Success in the past has little to do with today's game.  As good as Saban has been in the past, he could get out coached today.

One game does not determine who is the best. If Harbaugh wins 8 national titles I will say he is better than Saban. He got outcoached in the past before but does not change who is the best between Saban and Harbaugh. 

Pat Dye at Auburn beat Coach Bryant his last year who was the better coach?

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

I remember longest it was that dude with the McFly glasses at Georgia a few years ago… 56 yds maybe. So nevermind I can’t remember.

I think his name was Rodrigo or something like that.  I want to say he's kicking in the NFL now.

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

One game does not determine who is the best. If Harbaugh wins 8 national titles I will say he is better than Saban. He got outcoached in the past before but does not change who is the best between Saban and Harbaugh. 

Pat Dye at Auburn beat Coach Bryant his last year who was the better coach?

Today it appears Harbaugh was the better coach.  Dye was the better coach that day.  In the context of the original post, the question was about today's coach, not overall.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fred said:

Today it appears Harbaugh was the better coach.  Dye was the better coach that day.  In the context of the original post, the question was about today's coach, not overall.

In the future when I talk coaches I'm talking overall not just a 3 1/2 hour time frame. Cherry picking extremely small samples is not correct.