Flat out embarrassing having games fall through because you're scared of competition and trying to pad your schedule with wins

Ga96

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

NS wouldn’t play them. I don’t even know if TX teams can play them 

48 minutes ago, pied said:

I'm not aware of regulations against playing them, but the Coaches Association isn't too keen on them.  

I want to say there were rumors of them trying to poach players from Texas teams while they were here 😕

@Horsefly True. At this point, we’ll be lucky to even consider North Shore vs. DeSoto 😒

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I want to say there were rumors of them trying to poach players from Texas teams while they were here 😕

@Horsefly True. At this point, we’ll be lucky to even consider North Shore vs. DeSoto 😒

I asked Matt stepp, dctf staff, about where Desoto is with their scheduling. He said Desoto has not secure 1 game in predistrict lol 

I doubt NS and Desoto happens  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I asked Matt stepp, dctf staff, about where Desoto is with their scheduling. He said Desoto has not secure 1 game in predistrict lol 

I doubt NS and Desoto happens  

🤦🏻‍♀️ *sighs*

As much as I want to, I just can’t get mad at Mathis. Maybe it’ll be well worth the wait. 

As for North Shore, as long as they stay away from Shadow Creek, and Westfield (🙄) I’ll be okay with them. 

I don’t see why they couldn’t take a shot with Allen. King, and Atascocita could get it scheduled; I would imagine North Shore could get the contact number from them 😒

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

🤦🏻‍♀️ *sighs*

As much as I want to, I just can’t get mad at Mathis. Maybe it’ll be well worth the wait. 

As for North Shore, as long as they stay away from Shadow Creek, and Westfield (🙄) I’ll be okay with them. 

I don’t see why they couldn’t take a shot with Allen. King, and Atascocita could get it scheduled; I would imagine North Shore could get the contact number from them 😒

NS sure could, do the Landry classic for 2 years with Allen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They all got moved to march 1st which is making OOS scheduling harder because they must be finalized

Ok thanks I couldn't remember if march 1st was the date in the past or not.

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This should be a good game

Is Benedictine super loaded? When Columbus FL beat them in their 2 championship years, Columbus wasn’t as good as Buford. So if Benedictine isn’t projected to be better than those title teams this will be a blowout 

17 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Yes, and I'm sure there's some truth to it.  I can't imagine it being very successful and bringing more than handful of kids and think any threat is overblown. The number of kids willing to go to a boarding school is pretty small to start with.  For the right kid it's a pretty amazing opportunity.