Georgia has the best high school football

Big hairy bald Jones

Just now, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Look, if you think about it, it comes together. The computer models show that Georgia is on top. Not California, not Florida, not Louisiana either. To me, that's the final straw. And Georgia has good teams, they are "up" this year. 

Uh what computer model would that be?

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Links please 

He really meant the three services he is referencing are Peanut, Cooter and Goober. In other words him and his two moonshine drinking friends.  Damn Ga. be better than this.  You guys are the North Korea of HS football.  Hey look at us we are screaming again.   I confirmed with Texas California and Florida and we all  agreed to let you sit at the big boy table. now stop screaming and enjoy your Humble Pie😂

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He really meant the three services he is referencing are Peanut, Cooter and Goober. In other words him and his two moonshine drinking friends.  Damn Ga. be better than this.  You guys are the North Korea of HS football.  Hey look at us we are screaming again.   I confirmed with Texas California and Florida and we all  agreed to let you sit at the big boy table. now stop screaming and enjoy your Humble Pie😂

I dont even think James is in GA... 

He's out getting us unwanted attention. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And the North Korea of HSFB is NJ... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And the North Korea of HSFB is NJ... 

Not anymore.  Your homies have went full Kim Jong Un this year.  Hell they are making the rest of us miss Jersey and dammitt that's hard to do.   I wish you could calm them damn Duke boys down from Hazzard County.  😊

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Not anymore.  Your homies have went full Kim Jong Un this year.  Hell they are making the rest of us miss Jersey and dammitt that's hard to do.   I wish you could calm them damn Duke boys down from Hazzard County.  😊

Did somebody say Duke Boyz? 

Hell Colquitt going to the Benz next week. 

Hell ya, There's A Party Goin' On!

8 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Right, but Gorman lost all their key players from their 2016 team. Almost beating IMG is not beating them. So again, who has Central beating who is currently sitting on the national stage, excluding Gorman since they're overrated ?

They were the closest to beating IMG of anyone the entire season and img only plays good to elite teams so for them to be closest to beating them it puts them up there with their best opponents 

8 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

That's because Florida is down. Northwestern is about to be on top yes but the depth is not there. The depth !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MNW is very talented 

Feel free to ask one of our south Florida guys like @954gator @golfaddict1 @Zoe Boy

They might be able to give more in depth detail about MNW then i can

I've watched 2 of their games,  1 against IMG and 1 against Carol City 

Offense looked young but that defense is legit 

9 hours ago, Ararar said:

California is not down you haven’t been paying attention if you think so

I'd say California is down. You still only have the same 4 teams worth mentioning (MD, SJB, DLS, Cen10), and 3 of those 4 are not as good as they have been. DLS and Cen10 especially.

Not too mention both DLS and Cen10 got their asses beat down, while SJB couldn't even accomplish what Miramar and Venice have.

22 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'd say California is down. You still only have the same 4 teams worth mentioning (MD, SJB, DLS, Cen10), and 3 of those 4 are not as good as they have been. DLS and Cen10 especially.

Not too mention both DLS and Cen10 got their asses beat down, while SJB couldn't even accomplish what Miramar and Venice have.

This is the problem you and others think that because 3 or 4 elite teams carve out space it means that the MV and OLU of the world are not good.I have news for you MD,SJB and Centennial would be making Georgia look pretty pedestrian this year as well.Its the difference between having elite teams and very good teams 

I'll take Florida in a heartbeat.

We are the deepest with quality teams. And we have the best team. Just a few of our quality teams this year:

IMG

Northwestern

Central

Armwood

American Heritage

STA

Plant

Venice

Lakeland

Carol CIty

Bartram Trail

Viera

Braden River

Tampa Bay Tech

Cardinal Gibbons

Dr. Phillips

Winter Park

Columbus

Madison County

Chaminade Madonna

St. Augustine

Cocoa

Raines

Baker County

Mainland

etc etc etc

46 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This is the problem you and others think that because 3 or 4 elite teams carve out space it means that the MV and OLU of the world are not good.I have news for you MD,SJB and Centennial would be making Georgia look pretty pedestrian this year as well.Its the difference between having elite teams and very good teams 

Except neither SJB or Cen10 are elite.

Olu and the rest of the Trinity League stooges are "good" but closer to average. I know this is difficult for you all to admit.