Looking live from Apogee Stadium in Denton Texas

Texasball

4 minutes ago, Cracker said:

I was there. You're making excuses.  Period.

So was I. Truth hurts. Guess you will say the QB for Allen wasn't down when hi pitched the ball or that the ET kid touched the punt or that the, Allen RB didn't fumble before he crossed the line or that the refs gave ET a horrible spot on fourth down. All of which the TV commentators calling the game agree with me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So was I. Truth hurts. Guess you will say the QB for Allen wasn't down when hi pitched the ball or that the ET kid touched the punt or that the, Allen RB didn't fumble before he crossed the line or that the refs gave ET a horrible spot on fourth down. All of which the TV commentators calling the game agree with me

I have seen tons of inclusive evidence.  Allen had their share of bad calls this playoff season.  They overcame.  No excuses. 

Just now, Cracker said:

Most Trinity fans are reasonable. ;)

Most allen fans are pompous assholes who are lucky they csn draw from 6000 kids because they refuse to build another high-school. This is why it's was so enjoyable watching you lose last yr and will be, again this yr. Only this yr I hope it is the final you lose. It will hurt more

37 minutes ago, Ararar said:

A team that can throw the ball effectively can beat Katy.Defending the pass is the weakness of their defense 

They need to be balanced to beat them.  Just passing won't cut it as they will blitz, pressure the QB, like they will vs LT this weekend, who has no running game. (their DL is very good and will get pressure)

what game did you see of theirs as no team this season has exploited them passing?

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They need to be balanced to beat them.  Just passing won't cut it as they will blitz, pressure the QB, like they will vs LT this weekend, who has no running game. (their DL is very good and will get pressure)

what game did you see of theirs as no team this season has exploited them passing?

You have to have speed at those WR positions. LT as a whole has very little

37 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes of course that’s a given a team can’t be one dimensional.I watched the Woodlands game and they threw effectively in fact the QB over threw a couple guys behind the safety that would have been TD.The middle of Katy defense is a handful especially that #98 kid

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Yes of course that’s a given a team can’t be one dimensional.I watched the Woodlands game and they threw effectively in fact the QB over threw a couple guys behind the safety that would have been TD.The middle of Katy defense is a handful especially that #98 kid

Oh that was both first game after both had one week of practice and missed two games from the hurricane. Katy is much better and has improved quite a bit, particularly on the DL..

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Most allen fans are pompous assholes who are lucky they csn draw from 6000 kids because they refuse to build another high-school. This is why it's was so enjoyable watching you lose last yr and will be, again this yr. Only this yr I hope it is the final you lose. It will hurt more

I'll continue to root for Trinity when they play anyone other than Allen. 

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I haven't had chance to review the game after watching it live.  Devil Dog had the replay of the TD at the end of 2nd qrt, but there was too much sun and glare hitting the phone so I could hardly see it.

Was he down?  I had feeling that he may have been down!

55 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I haven't had chance to review the game after watching it live.  Devil Dog had the replay of the TD at the end of 2nd qrt, but there was too much sun and glare hitting the phone so I could hardly see it.

Was he down?  I had feeling that he may have been down!

Video is inconclusive. 

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I don't really have dog in this fight.  I just call  spade a spade.

I finally took time read my Sunday paper and THC is correct about the calls - I have attached the article below from the Fort Worth Star Telegram

Wow two blown calls on plays Allen scored not to mention one that ended Trinity's drive.

IMG_20171210_190012293.jpg

43 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They have quality speed at WR.  To say LT "as a whole has very little" is foolish!!!  Have you really seen these guys?

They might not burn Katy - that will have more to do with Katy than LT.

I watched most of their first game against Judson

Get the fuck outta here. They're slow as a unit, to say otherwise is bs homerism

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I took photos and slowed down the vid. Watching not slowed down every time imo the qb let’s go but you can’t see where his right leg (knee) is.  When you stop it frame by frame it’s really close.  Just my opinion.  The GA clusterfuck call is what pisses me off.   

I didn’t know about the others mentioned.