Pittsburg vs. Narbonne 21-28 F

Belly Bob

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

In that case we are in agreement.  From a Geography standpoint.  But we are discussing High School football on this forum....not geography

Actually, in this little subthread we were, in fact, discussing geography.

You must be a graduate if the canes/carlos danger/los hurricanes/LOSer/guccifer school of deflectio-based debating.

2 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Christ on a cracker. Folsom would beat both of them hands down. Pitts offense is not even close to Folsom. 

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Nah I don’t see Pitt beating Folsom. They slow down their offense for sure and would put pressure on Bennett. But their lack of offense would be their downfall and Folsom would break a big play or two which would be enough to outscore them.

Here's how bad those Folsom lines are. Helix put 200 yards rushing in the 3rd quarter alone. Paraclete held Helix to 105 for the entire game. 

I've seen Pitt, they are a physical team.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, old_e said:

Here's how bad those Folsom lines are. Helix put 200 yards rushing in the 3rd quarter alone. Paraclete held Helix to 105 for the entire game. 

The truth is that none of these can outscore Folsom. That’s always been Folsom. They beat you with their offense not their defense. Narbonne or Pitt would have no answers for Folsom offense. Hence Folsom would win in a high scoring game like they have all season. 

9 minutes ago, old_e said:

They are a physical team and Folsom doesn’t not match up well with that type of team (see DLS). But the Pitt offense is just to enemic and would not put up enough points.

• Like 1