Pittsburg vs. Narbonne 21-28 F

Belly Bob

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I read this 5 times... 

Its not you but this makes no sense... wtf are y'all doing? 

I agree!! Playoffs, you lose and you’re out normally. All this bs can be eliminated with a true statewide playoff. If a state as big as Texas can do it, California can do it too!!!

44 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I agree! Especially Nor Cal. Someone in the know, please explain this? Pitt gets selected for the NCS open bracket, Liberty (in Pitts league) gets selected for the NCS D1 bracket. Pitt makes it to the NCS Open championship game and loses to DLS. Liberty makes it to the NCS D1 championship game and wins. Liberty (D1 winner) doesn’t get selected for the Nor Cal D1 regional game and stays home. Pitt (Open LOSER) is selected for the D1 regional game, wins that game and now is in the state game. Pitt did beat Liberty in the regular season but this is the playoffs. You have a loser advancing and a winner staying home. Don’t understand the reasoning!!

Agree terrible. You’re all winners / trophy mentality. Monte Vista got rewarded  last year for “winning” the NCS by not been invited to play in the SBG as well. CCS started the mulligan trend. 

22 minutes ago, old_e said:

And you Folsom followers although you might find it to hard to believe, both Pitt and Narbonne would beat Folsom. 

Nah I don’t see Pitt beating Folsom. They slow down their offense for sure and would put pressure on Bennett. But their lack of offense would be their downfall and Folsom would break a big play or two which would be enough to outscore them.