Pittsburg vs. Narbonne 21-28 F

Belly Bob

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

BY the way......your team is going to get a close up look at a SoCal team in about 3 hours.  Bye

Hello! I agree, MD is gonna beat DLS handily. What’s sad is you grabbing onto MD shirts tales and puffing out your chest about MD beating DLS. I guess you have to really, Servite has never done it so you have to jump on the MD bandwagon.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Arent you from Wisconsin?  Who is your team, and why are you questioning me on SoCal football?

Why do you care if I’m from Wisconsin?  And why would it matter if I were?

I’m not, btw, so 49 more guesses.

And who are you to question me about questioning you?

Aren’t you still in college?

And if you’d care to actually read the relevant posts you’d realize that I’m not questioning you about SoCal football, I’m questioning you about geography.

Anyone who can read a map can clearly see that Narbonne is in Southern California, despite any arbitrary bullshit you try to use to cloud the issue.

Next you’ll be trying to convince us that Helix isn’t in Southern California.

35 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You obviously don't know anything about SoCal football.  If you did, you would agree that San Diego teams and LA City teams are not SoCal as we understand SoCal from a National perspective.

Helloooo.....We are talking high school football not geography.

So nationally, people don’t think San Diego or LA are in So Cal? From your reasoning, what Teams representing Nor Cal are really not from Nor Cal? Nationally speaking of course!! 

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

And if you’d care to actually read the relevant posts you’d realize that I’m not questioning you about SoCal football, I’m questioning you about geography.

Anyone who can read a map can clearly see that Narbonne is in Southern California, despite any arbitrary bullshit you try to use to cloud the issue.

In that case we are in agreement.  From a Geography standpoint.  But we are discussing High School football on this forum....not geography