Chandler AZ vs. Miami Northwestern FL ; who wins?

ECHS05

We have (12-2) Chandler , the AZ 6A State Champ... Vs. (12-2) Miami Northwestern, the FL 6A State Champ...

They both played IMG , Chandler lost 27-14... And MNW lost 21-0.

Both of their other losses were to teams they shouldnt have lost to. 

Seems like a pretty even game. Chandler is again playing well at the end of the year like they were last year. Chandlers QB Jacob Conover was hurt vs. IMG and missed a few games including their loss to Mountain Pointe.

Both had close games in their State Title games... MNW beat Armwood 21-16, and Chandler beat Perry 49-42.

Classic case of Stout D vs. Strong O. 

As long as MNW doesnt turn the ball over like Valdosta did last year vs. Chandler. I like them to win a very close game... 28-27.

• Like 1

A lot of people here say home field advantage is huge. That's what I'm told. 

Chandler will have been off for 3 weeks and MNW 2. 

Chandler giving up 42 to Perry is promising for MMW. But Chandler is well coached. They don't make many mistakes and have studs from all over. 

Super tough to predict. MNW would have been the second choice behind AHP, so I hope it's not another Valdosta game. 

Florida is 4-0 in these games against other state champions so hopefully they can keep it going and add a new state to the collection of state champs beaten. Could have been earlier but Canes was putting his atheist voodoo all over STA and they shit themselves against Centennial. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Norland beat MNW. I'll take Chandler. 

Smh

You do realize that Norland was playing that game just to keep playoff hopes alive and MNW already clinched district 

That was a trap game and if you betting money on Chandler bc of that single result instead of the body of work you will lose that bet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If that CAN happen vs Norland, it WILL happen vs Chandler. Plus, MNW is a heavily penalized team. Undisciplined teams usually don't win these types of OOS games. But that's why they play the games. 

I agree with the undisciplined part

Penalties and turnovers killed them against img but if MNW stays mistake free and keeps penalties to a minimum then MNW will win 

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

We have (12-2) Chandler , the AZ 6A State Champ... Vs. (12-2) Miami Northwestern, the FL 6A State Champ...

They both played IMG , Chandler lost 27-14... And MNW lost 21-0.

Both of their other losses were to teams they shouldnt have lost to. 

Seems like a pretty even game. Chandler is again playing well at the end of the year like they were last year. Chandlers QB Jacob Conover was hurt vs. IMG and missed a few games including their loss to Mountain Pointe.

Both had close games in their State Title games... MNW beat Armwood 21-16, and Chandler beat Perry 49-42.

Classic case of Stout D vs. Strong O. 

As long as MNW doesnt turn the ball over like Valdosta did last year vs. Chandler. I like them to win a very close game... 28-27.

MNW 28-24

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I think we've been buying the SFA kool-aid from GSB. Bingham is a formidable opponent. Both haven't been playing in a long time though, so curious how each will adjust.

Bingham has experience going for them, so I figure that they know how to deal with situations like this. And besides, Bingham is long overdue for a GEICO bowl victory.