GA HC salaries... show me the money!

golfaddict1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:
3 hours ago, Fred said:

Duluth is a county school.  You left off the schools that don't play football in the county system.  Then there are the privates like Greater Atlanta Christian, Westminster, Providence, Hebron Christian, and many smaller private schools that may have a good athlete or two.  GAC, Westminster, Providence, and Hebron all are competitive in their classification.

Buford is autonomous and separate from county schools

Yep.  And MHS mentioned that at the beginning of his post.  I was adding the major privates in Gwinnett.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who are you, dude and what exactly is your problem? What difference does it make now, it was all farmland that was flooded over for the reservoir and folks were displaced. Are you carrying a torch of injustice for them or are you recalling some bullshit for some agenda?

Oh I'm a plain, simple  old fool who loves good football, and history.  Florida born, Georgia browned,  and reasonably well traveled.Just don't get me wound up on anything concerning Evans, Greenbriar, or  about Columbia County( the entire county is a speedtrap).

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Fred said:

In the 50s and 60s and maybe into the early 70s this was true.  Things started changing inn the 80s.  There are still several good sized mobile home communities in the county.  While as a Buford person you probably also consider Hall and Forsyth, the truth is that not that much of Gwinnett was taken by the lake.  Some to be sure but not a huge amount in the scheme of things.

I didn't read anything into JC's comments other than a note of how things have changed.

thanks man, guess it was a Rab blow back

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Oh I'm a plain, simple  old fool who loves good football, and history.  Florida born, Georgia browned,  and reasonably well traveled.Just don't get me wound up on anything concerning Evans, Greenbriar, or  about Columbia County( the entire county is a speedtrap).

Thanks man, forgive me for my outburst.

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@ORabidOne

@Rufus69

what does Propst Do to deserve this Pay,... he does not contribute to the school other then football 

E4212AC5-D2DA-4E08-AD68-C0024CDDAEEB.png

LETS SEE, all he has done in his ten seasons in Moultrie, is send 106 players to the next level, for a chance at a great education and a better shot at life! Where many of those would have never had that opportunity had he not come to town! YEAH, I think that Coach Rush ProPst is UNDERPAID! Prior to his becoming Packer Temple curator! Moultrie/Colquitt had probably had 106 players TOTAL, go to the next level!

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, Texasball said:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/special-reports/databases/article168974117.html

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article171482762.html

When you consider the # of teams in the state of Texas - Its pretty damn impressive that average statewide is over 98K

The Highest paid is Hank Carter at Lake Travis at 155,156.00

attached is article about the pay statewide and the other attachment list in alphabetical order by school each schools HFC pay.

YEAH, APPARENTLY you cowpokes reward MEDIOCRITY!xDxDxD $70,000,000 stadiums for NOBODIES!xDxDxD And NOBODY in the community raises any opposition for this waste?

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:28 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1 or 2 arent right. 

Buford is the highest paying in state. 

Last I heard they paid close to 210K... 

WHO told you THAT Stinger? Jessica Simpson was paid 175K, before she left to steal money from the Falcons! And I DOUBT if they doubled John Ford's salary from Roswell!

38 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

LETS SEE, all he has done in his ten seasons in Moultrie, is send 106 players to the next level, for a chance at a great education and a better shot at life! Where many of those would have never had that opportunity had he not come to town! YEAH, I think that Coach Rush ProPst is UNDERPAID! Prior to his becoming Packer Temple curator! Moultrie/Colquitt had probably had 106 players TOTAL, go to the next level!

Lol 106 that’s terrible... in 10 years ... only 10% lol 

45 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

100% of the football teams at sjr goes on to get a college education 

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Ok ur fishing and gone caught ur self a LDT ....let’s see these 106 players went to college.. please post list and I swear to god u better not post JuCo D2 D3 schools cuz ill snap ... ur a peasant All Bark no Bite...

just like that 65 yard field goal u fucking Coke head

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ok ur fishing and gone caught ur self a LDT ....let’s see these 106 players went to college.. please post list and I swear to god u better not post JuCo D2 D3 schools cuz ill snap ... ur a peasant All Bark no Bite...

just like that 65 yard field goal u fucking Coke head

College is college man. Don't be a dick. 

The kids that left here and went to college on football scholie could have been stuck here with little to no chance at an education beyond high school. 

It's not like the ritzy privates that you are on about where everyone goes to college because they're either rich or some benefactor paid for it so they would play high school ball on some rink-a-dink stadium. 

Snap deez...

xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

College is college man. Don't be a dick. 

The kids that left here and went to college on football scholie could have been stuck here with little to no chance at an education beyond high school. 

It's not like the ritzy privates that you are on about where everyone goes to college because they're either rich or some benefactor paid for it so they would play high school ball on some rink-a-dink stadium. 

Snap deez...

xD

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

@ORabidOne

how is it that Propst is no where to be found ... hawg I thought u knew better now watch that NJ Privates send way more to college 

EF90C606-575B-4149-A992-83D08F069165.png

3AC3373D-7397-4415-BA5A-3D978A11345E.png

• Like 1

Yeah, Idk the exact number of kids that have gone to college on a football scholarship in the 10 years since Rush took over the program. I guarantee that it is more than 46. The type of school and all that other jazz has zero impact on the fact that the coach get's them noticed, and they have the opportunity to further their football and school careers. 

We had nearly half of BC's 49 sign loi's to colleges on signing day 2016 alone. 

Where is SJR on that list btw. I can't help but notice they aren't listed there. 

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Just curious.  Does dropping the the F bomb all the time make you think you are big and bad and scary?  Cause if it does, I've got a newsflash for you - it doesn't.

It’s classic how obsessed ur our every time I expose GA football  you try to say some smart big words and try manipulate what I say unto something else....

i have the Right to fucking Curse, I’ve earned it now sit ur fucking Smug Ass down