GA HC salaries... show me the money!

golfaddict1

I wonder when is the last time teachers saw this kind of raises in their salaries. School boards will go broke hiring a hsfb coach but keep the teachers at a poverty level salary. Just my .02. 

And I'm not including private schools in this as they obviously will have more cash to spend and not using tax payer dollars for coaches.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@ORabidOne

@Rufus69

what does Propst Do to deserve this Pay,... he does not contribute to the school other then football 

E4212AC5-D2DA-4E08-AD68-C0024CDDAEEB.png

He is head of football operations for the school system as well as head football coach. 

He hasn't had a raise in like 6 years from the school system. 

And MHS is correct that Buford head coach position was around 172k, from the school system, before Coach Ford went there. Not sure what his salary is, could be less, could be more. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I wonder when is the last time teachers saw this kind of raises in their salaries. School boards will go broke hiring a hsfb coach but keep the teachers at a poverty level salary. Just my .02. 

And I'm not including private schools in this as they obviously will have more cash to spend and not using tax payer dollars for coaches.

Teachers in Georgia average around 60k per year. Hardly poverty level in Ga. The starting salary of 40k is pretty well above poverty level actually.

There are teachers in Moultrie making well above 60k per year and they don't work year round like Coach Propst does.

Just sayin'.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Teachers in Georgia average around 60k per year. Hardly poverty level in Ga. The starting salary of 40k is pretty well above poverty level actually.

There are teachers in Moultrie making well above 60k per year and they don't work year round like Coach Propst does.

Just sayin'.

Dang y'all are rich.  Then there really is no excuse y'all don't travel other than fear or plain ol laziness. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He is head of football operations for the school system as well as head football coach. 

He hasn't had a raise in like 6 years from the school system. 

And MHS is correct that Buford head coach position was around 172k, from the school system, before Coach Ford went there. Not sure what his salary is, could be less, could be more. 

If you do the math....Rush makes about $31.00/hr from the school system.  He works about 70 hrs each week for about 50 weeks each year.  If you consider a 40 hour work week and take the other 30 hours at time and a half...it comes out to about $31.00/hr.

That ain't getting rich.

Now I ain't saying that he don't get a FEW perks thru the Packer Touchdown Club...but that's not salary.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

If you do the math....Rush makes about $31.00/hr from the school system.  He works about 70 hrs each week for about 50 weeks each year.  If you consider a 40 hour work week and take the other 30 hours at time and a half...it comes out to about $31.00/hr.

That ain't getting rich.

Now I ain't saying that he don't get a FEW perks thru the Packer Touchdown Club...but that's not salary.

Rufus>>

All bull aside, like the "We wanna win!" board member from the 30 on 30...

If you divide his salary by how many kids have gotten scholarships to college from his teams over the last ten years, it's well worth the investment. Many of those kids would never have gotten into a college without Rush and the program he has built here. 

He's a good investment indeed. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

210K??? I don’t think so. Was that belly button lint, ear wax or snot you were reading? Lol

😂😂😂

I found another top 10 coaches salary listing on 247sports, and Coach Ford isn't on that one either. 

Word was that before Coach Ford the coach's salary was 170+-k. Did the pay drop significantly for him? Or is the reporting not correct?

Taken from my 247sports newsletter that I just got inboxed.

Georgia's 10 highest-paid prep football coaches

• Rush Propst, Colquitt County: $132K
  • Joey King, Cartersville: $127K
  • Franklin Stephens, Ware County: $124K
  • Sean Calhoun, Carrolton: $119K
  • Lee Shaw, Rablin County: $117K
  • John Reid, Rome: $116K
  • Richard Morgan, Marietta: $113K
  • Eric Parker, Burke County: $112K
  • Rocky Hildalgo, Glynn Academy: $111K
  • Barney Hester, Howard: $105K

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I found another top 10 coaches salary listing on 247sports, and Coach Ford isn't on that one either. 

Word was that before Coach Ford the coach's salary was 170+-k. Did the pay drop significantly for him? Or is the reporting not correct?

I’ve haven’t seen anything. It was $174k for Coach Simpson. I don’t know where dude ^^^^ got 210k. Buford City is flush, the city owns gas, water, electricity utilities and last time I looked or heard rather, had 90 million in the bank cash. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@ORabidOne

@Rufus69

what does Propst Do to deserve this Pay,... he does not contribute to the school other then football 

E4212AC5-D2DA-4E08-AD68-C0024CDDAEEB.png

AU CONTRAIRE' there DUMB ASS! Uncle Rush is ALSO head of the ENTIRE Packer PROGRAM, grades 6-12! You fergot to mention that his spouse,(in the immortal words of Nancy Legosi) ALSO receives a few crumbs, from a J O B that use to be voluntary!

And NO self respecting coach in SOWEGA teaches classes!

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’ve haven’t seen anything. It was $174k for Coach Simpson. I don’t know where dude ^^^^ got 210k. Buford City is flush, the city owns gas, water, electricity utilities and last time I looked or heard rather, had 90 million in the bank cash. 

You'da thought with that much coin on hand! They could have acquired a GREAT coach, instead of the three slappies that have darkened their doorsteps in the past two decades!

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

AU COINTRAIRE' there DUMB ASS! Uncle Rush is ALSO head of the ENTIRE Packer PROGRAM, grades 6-12! You fergot to mention that his spouse,(in the immortal words of Nancy Legosi) ALSO receives a few crumbs, from a J O B that use to be voluntary!

Lol so ur admitting Mrs. Propst is stealing money from a job that’s supposed to voluntarily hahaha Classic 

Rab Jist foR ShITts  Mabe he shouldn’t worry about 6th graders , he should worry about his upperclassmen can’t count to 11

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They had thought that because Bufart had bitch slapped the bush leagues forever! That Jessica Simpson was actually WORTH 174K!

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol so ur admitting Mrs. Propst is stealing money from a job that’s supposed to voluntarily hahaha Classic 

Rab Jist foR ShITts  Mabe he shouldn’t worry about 6th graders , he should worry about his upperclassmen can’t count to 11

You can lead a donkey to water, but you cain't make him drink! They have TUTORS that give the ole college try!

And before Mrs. ProPst came to Moultrie! That position was NON EXISTENT! But due to her ENORMOUS successes, she was awarded remuneration for her daunting toils in the nutrition program!

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And before Mrs. ProPst came to Moultrie! That position was NON EXISTENT! But due to her ENORMOUS successes, she was awarded remuneration for her daunting toils in the nutrition program!

Oh god give it a break... alll schools have a nutritional and strength and conditioning plan u fucking moron ... even got family pasta nights the nights before games... ur stuck in the 90s mahhhh Dude

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/special-reports/databases/article168974117.html

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article171482762.html

When you consider the # of teams in the state of Texas - Its pretty damn impressive that average statewide is over 98K

The Highest paid is Hank Carter at Lake Travis at 155,156.00

attached is article about the pay statewide and the other attachment list in alphabetical order by school each schools HFC pay.