Just to put UGA's recruiting success into perspective!

ORabidOne

Of their 25 ALLOTED signees! There were seven five stars, fifteen four stars, and four three stars! And one of those three stars is Norcross' Jake Camarda, one of the top kickers in America! He kicked a 65 yd. FG against Colquitt, shortly after the clock had expired! And talk about OL! Kirby recruited two five star Guards, who each weighs in at a biscuit under 6'5" 340 lbs.!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Of their 25 signees! There were seven five stars, fifteen four stars, and four three stars! And one of those three stars is Norcoss' Jake Camarda, one of the top kickers in America! He kicked a 65 yd. FG against Colquitt, shortly after the clock had expired! And talk about OL! Kirby recruited two five star Guards, who each weighs in at a biscuit under 6'5" 340 lbs.!

SAY WHAT ????????

The ball was snapped from the 28 and setup for the kick on the 35.  So it was a 45 yard attempt.  Camarda did make it but time had expired before the snap.  But it was no where near 65 yards.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

SAY WHAT ????????

The ball was snapped from the 28 and setup for the kick on the 35.  So it was a 45 yard attempt.  Camarda did make it but time had expired before the snap.  But it was no where near 65 yards.

Rufus>>

WELL ACTUALLY, I just referred to my Packer Football Liberry of Flimotology! And we're BOTH WRONG! It was at the THIRTY EIGHT yard line! Add seven from the LOS to the tee, and ten for the end zone and it's FIFTY FIVE yards!

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Of their 25 signees! There were seven five stars, fifteen four stars, and four three stars! And one of those three stars is Norcross' Jake Camarda, one of the top kickers in America! He kicked a 65 yd. FG against Colquitt, shortly after the clock had expired! And talk about OL! Kirby recruited two five star Guards, who each weighs in at a biscuit under 6'5" 340 lbs.!

Rutgers is better than UGA ... who cares about 5 star athletes.... I’d rather have a smart high iq 2-3 Stars over a dumb 5 star athlete who is reckless 

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL ACTUALLY, I just referred to my Packer Football Liberry of Flimotology! And we're BOTH WRONG! It was at the THIRTY EIGHT yard line! Add seven from the LOS to the tee, and ten for the end zone and it's FIFTY FIVE yards!

You might wanna RECHECK your Packer Football Liberry of Flimotoogy.

I just watched it.  The kick was attempted from the 35 yard line...like I posted.  It was a 45 yard FG.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

In addition to a frontal lobotomy, electro shock therapy, eyewear, leak proof depends and a large button calculator...

What else does the village idiot need?

LISTEN UP PUNK! I think that I've been PREEEEEEETTY cordial to you bush league clowns as of late! DON'T POKE DA BARE!

By the BY, I see that that buffoon Diamond Dave, keeps letting you pussies dodge HOG AIR in the Korky Klassic!

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Rutgers is better than UGA ... who cares about 5 star athletes.... I’d rather have a smart high iq 2-3 Stars over a dumb 5 star athlete who is reckless 

Weak.  I'm going to bet a 5 star isn't reckless or he doesn't get to be a 5 star.  A 2-3 star on the other hand can have talent but be reckless and not be rated higher because of that recklessness.